ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    My third word was "inspired" :p:
    :rofl:

Cheeseing it up :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I included passion in mine

ReputationRep:
    These personal statements really do sound unbelieveably cheesy - but they obviously work :p:

ReputationRep:
    Mine didn't include "passion" "fascinating" or "helping people" :proud: My first paragraph does end in "and I find its [ie medicine's] immense diversity really exciting" though :pinch:

ReputationRep:
    my PS is so cringey, i refuse to read it. but it must've worked too! how is everyone?

ReputationRep:
    Good thanks Currently watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall which is proving to be brilliant :p:

ReputationRep:
    i'm watching old episodes of live at the apollo on youtube. i like jason manford, he's pretty good!

ReputationRep:
    Watching framed on BBC1

ReputationRep:
    Watching Doctor Who: Claws of Axos, on dvd

ReputationRep:
    i wanted to watch mock the week but my dad's stolen the tv and he's watching wallandar. blah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Thanks! tbh I would have sent for Options unit too, but its too expensive, isnt it :p: ?
    But sinse your grade went up you are going to get a refund, righht? :thumbsup:
    Its really expensive! Was going to do two modules too but I really didn't want to spend too much money! My school charged me £40 per unit. But yeah, I will be getting it back as the grade went up. I'll prob end up spending it at freshers or something anyway. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Good thanks Currently watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall which is proving to be brilliant :p:
    I really want to see Forgetting Sarah Marshall, it looks awesome :p:!

ReputationRep:
    mine wasnt so cringeworthy but it failed :nn:

maybe that's where i went wrong

ReputationRep:
    I just reviewed my first personal statement. I think I went a bit OTT though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    mine wasnt so cringeworthy but it failed :nn:

maybe that's where i went wrong
    Mine was crap, slapdash affair, though I don't think it could have made a difference in any case, not with GCSE problem hanging over my head, and not ith the dumb choices I made :o:
    But we might have a better stab at it next time around :beer: :p:
    (Original post by Medicine Man)
    Its really expensive! Was going to do two modules too but I really didn't want to spend too much money! My school charged me £40 per unit. But yeah, I will be getting it back as the grade went up. I'll prob end up spending it at freshers or something anyway. :p:
    Mine charged £ 44.20, abomination :mad2: But if I get a chance to claw my A back, it would be worth it

ReputationRep:
    I'm having an early night for a change. Goodnight all. :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Why am I still awake... I ask myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    Why am I still awake... I ask myself.
    You suffer from insomnia, like moi? For past few hours I have tried to get myself to sleep, and still failed :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    You suffer from insomnia, like moi? For past few hours I have tried to get myself to sleep, and still failed :facepalm:
    I suffer from complete indifference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    I suffer from complete indifference.
    Indifference to what?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.