ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Indifference to what?
    Most things... it's a shame really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    Most things... it's a shame really.
    I went through that phase once, its pretty hard to deal with :console:
    Seriously, I wish university was starting sooner, that would have given me more focus right now. I don't even need to sort out accom, so life is pretty staid atm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    I went through that phase once, its pretty hard to deal with :console:
    Seriously, I wish university was starting sooner, that would have given me more focus right now. I don't even need to sort out accom, so life is pretty staid atm
    I need to slog off to the post office tomorrow quite early on, so needless to say, I shall sleep now. NN.

ReputationRep:
    I need to slog off to the post office tomorrow quite early on, so needless to say, I shall sleep now. NN.
    Night!

ReputationRep:
    My accommodation is finally sorted. It comes up to a total of £4170 for the first year.

I'm moving out on Saturday 3rd October. Term starts from 5th October so I've still got a good month left to enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    My accommodation is finally sorted. It comes up to a total of £4170 for the first year.

I'm moving out on Saturday 3rd October. Term starts from 5th October so I've still got a good month left to enjoy!
    The last part is the same as me then :p:

Though Imperial are taking their time with accommodation...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    My third word was "inspired" :p:
    Mine has the following phrase in it: "exceptional clinical and scientific knowledge, communication skills and a philanthropic nature that was really inspiring".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)

Didn't know SGUL started so late in comparison to Barts. Our move-in day is the 19th Sept.

ReputationRep:
    My first day is 5ht October as well, although term doesn't officially start until the 11th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)

3rd October? :O I'm moving in on the 19th September

ReputationRep:
    Might as well join in here, I believe I move in on the 26th or 27th, then term starts on the 5th. :dontknow: They should really tell us soon.

ReputationRep:
    I know this is really random, but I have to share this article from the Sun - Bigfoot Perv :rofl:

And to keep on topic, I move in on the 27th :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    I know this is really random, but I have to share this article from the Sun - Bigfoot Perv :rofl:

And to keep on topic, I move in on the 27th :p:

(Original post by The Sun)
    She said: "At first I thought it was a bear but then it raised itself on to two legs and ran off. I couldn't believe it."

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    Haha, it's hilarious :toofunny: It was the headline that got me, 'Bigfoot Perv' :p:

ReputationRep:
    The last part is the same as me then :p:

Though Imperial are taking their time with accommodation...
    We then have 2 weeks of introductory lectures.

Same nothing yet :huff:

ReputationRep:
    I just called the accommodation office to find I didn't get any of my choices What I got isn't bad but ill now be sharing a kitchen between twelve people.

ReputationRep:
    I just called the accommodation office to find I didn't get any of my choices What I got isn't bad but ill now be sharing a kitchen between twelve people.
    I beat that easily. Try eighteen on for size :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)

2 weeks of introductary lectures? Thats a hell of a long time. I think we have 1-2 days introductary lectures maxiumum. We already have a list of concepts we must be familiar with by the time we arrive, so the probably will skip any introductary lectures

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It could be lupus)
    2 weeks of introductary lectures? Thats a hell of a long time. I think we have 1-2 days introductary lectures maxiumum. We already have a list of concepts we must be familiar with by the time we arrive, so the probably will skip any introductary lectures
    Aka freshers fortnight :p:

I am sure there will be other stuff too :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)

To be fair, they're probably meant for people who haven't done biology or haven't got as much human biology in their biology course.

Like people who went and picked environmental science or genetics instead of mamm phys and behav :p:

I can't see what the first semester is going to consist of anyway... term starts in October... 2 week freshers'... and term ends mid-December.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.