The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

crazylemon
Mine could be up to 190/week so not cheap :p:

:eek: £82.90 per week for me with ensuite and the room is enormous with a bookshelf, desk, coffee table, wardrobe, cupbard, drawers etc
It could be lupus
:eek: £82.90 per week for me with ensuite and the room is enormous with a bookshelf, desk, coffee table, wardrobe, cupbard, drawers etc

Rub it in why dont you :hmmm:
It could be lupus

Jealous
Reply 7203
4 reviews done and one redraft! gonna do redraft numero 2 and maybe 3 now. although one has not followed any advice so i might just say that.
Degausser
Rub it in why dont you :hmmm:

crazylemon
jealous

Oh to the advantages of the collegiate system and on campus accomodation :smile:
Reply 7205
crazylemon
:rofl:

Nothing wrong with drink alone if you are a wineo :p:

I saw them rarely though being constantly at the med school or out with medics. There's just something creepy about sitting in all hours of the day and night drinking wine, I was like "You come to uni to do that?! Why not do some WORK?!!!"
scaryhair
:hmmm: See my post
:vroam:

(I wouldn't do it anyway! :puppyeyes:)
Reply 7207
It could be lupus

I hate you... :p:
The sodding automated answer thing on student finance

Please say the first letter of your secret answer?

D

Is that T for trouser?

No

Oh I am sorry, please say it again

D

Is that V for violet

No

............. And it goes on and on :mad:

Sorry, that was rather random.
ShinyShiny
The sodding automated answer thing on student finance

Please say the first letter of your secret answer?

D

Is that T for trouser?

No

D

Is that V for violet

No

............. And it goes on and on :mad:

:rofl:

Have to put it in BEFORE you get to an opperator now eh? pity it won't recognise phonetic alphabet then it might actually work.

fatal
I saw them rarely though being constantly at the med school or out with medics. There's just something creepy about sitting in all hours of the day and night drinking wine, I was like "You come to uni to do that?! Why not do some WORK?!!!"

:rofl: maybe it was really tasty wine? :dontknow:
Reply 7210
i haz ensuit. and packig has officially begun :biggrin:
HiBear

Already? Its over a month away until I go
!MEna
:vroam:

(I wouldn't do it anyway! :puppyeyes:)

Haha if someone wants some of my food and they ask, they're welcome to it. Just helping yourself however is a different story - no more Mr Nice Guy :p:
HiBear

did you receive welcome pack yet? :confused: When are they going to send it? :puppyeyes:
scaryhair
Haha if someone wants some of my food and they ask, they're welcome to it. Just helping yourself however is a different story - no more Mr Nice Guy :p:

Mr? you mean Miss/Ms right? :p:
crazylemon
Mr? you mean Miss/Ms right? :p:

Yeah, but "No more Miss Nice Woman" doesn't quite have the same ring to it does it? :p:
Hmm so now when I phone up Student Finance I get an automated message "hello this is Student Finance England, all our operators are currently busy, go online blah blah blah or call back later *click*" :colonhash:
Reply 7217
FFCrusader
Hmm so now when I phone up Student Finance I get an automated message "hello this is Student Finance England, all our operators are currently busy, go online blah blah blah or call back later *click*" :colonhash:

I checked mine there now...it's changed from "Awaiting Signature" to "Approved."

Now I haven't a clue whether that means I'm going to have any money for 2 weeks times!
FFCrusader

I just got through :biggrin: If you answer the questions wrong repeatedly they give you a real person
Reply 7219
It could be lupus
Already? Its over a month away until I go

20 days for me. but i need to pack as efficiently as possible i need to decide what to bring/not to bring. :p:

all in 20 kg. :sigh:
AutVinceriAutMori
did you receive welcome pack yet? :confused: When are they going to send it? :puppyeyes:

i got it long time ago. around a week/2 after your results day.
i still havent got my departmental pack though.

yours should be coming dont worry :h:

Latest

Trending

Trending