Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I checked mine there now...it's changed from "Awaiting Signature" to "Approved."

Now I haven't a clue whether that means I'm going to have any money for 2 weeks times!
    Mine has said approved for a long time, but that's for non assessed, I want them to assess me

(Original post by ShinyShiny)
    I just got through If you answer the questions wrong repeatedly they give you a real person
    I don't even get an option to enter any details...it just goes straight to that message

I am now thinking it is harder to get assessed by student finance even when applying on time and getting the stuff on time than it is to get into medical school Ok that's probably not true, but it certainly feels that way! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ReputationRep:
    My student finance has been means assessed etc a long time ago, and I got my first payment today :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    4 reviews and 3 redraft comment things.

also im so excited for all of you eeeee frreshers although i might have to be one again hmm

ReputationRep:
    My status has remained as "Assessed" for quite a while. Should I do something about it? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)

i got it long time ago. around a week/2 after your results day.
    i still havent got my departmental pack though.

yours should be coming dont worry
    I hope so, I am besides myself with worry, what if it got lost in the post I had exactly two letters from them, a confirmation letter and one about off-campus people And the welcome website doesnt tell you much :stomp:
    (Original post by ShinyShiny)
    I just got through If you answer the questions wrong repeatedly they give you a real person
    I didn't bother contacting them in a shallow hope of them getting thier act straight. However, the freshers week is looming and there is no sign yet of any money on my account, so I shall have to give a friendly ring :mad2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It could be lupus)
    My student finance has been means assessed etc a long time ago, and I got my first payment today :awesome:
    I may or may not hate you right now :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)

also im so excited for all of you eeeee frreshers although i might have to be one again hmm
    How so? :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    How so? :eek3:
    if i have failed my resit
    *panicing resumes*

ReputationRep:
    *panicing resumes*
    You won't fail

You can still pretend to be a fresher though :p: One who happens to know all about the area there and all the stuff freshers are supposed to learn in the year and be known as the genius fresher :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It could be lupus)
    Did you get one of those payment schedules first? Saying you'd get paid on the 1st??

ReputationRep:
    *panicing resumes*
    When do you get your results?

ReputationRep:
    Evening scallywags. Got a big pack from King's including the first couple of weeks timetables. Exciting times ahead! Still, nothing from Student Finance. Busking by the thames is looking like a promising idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    You won't fail

You can still pretend to be a fresher though :p: One who happens to know all about the area there and all the stuff freshers are supposed to learn in the year and be known as the genius fresher :p:
    Well if i pass i'm supposedly being a mentor type person anyway so get to go on all the freshers acitivity nights/curries yay i love a good curry

(Original post by !MEna)
    x
    not til sept 11th which is an unlucky day anyway and is only 2 days before i'm supposed to be moving back to manc!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mushi_master)
    Evening scallywags. Got a big pack from King's including the first couple of weeks timetables. Exciting times ahead! Still, nothing from Student Finance. Busking by the thames is looking like a promising idea.
    read big pack as pig back and was baffled and still didnt see my mistake even after reading it a few times i was like 'why did he send a pig to King's and why are they returning it?'
    i think i need some coffee.

ReputationRep:
    read big pack as pig back and was baffled and still didnt see my mistake even after reading it a few times i was like 'why did he send a pig to King's and why are they returning it?'
    i think i need some coffee.
    There's a swine flu in there, but I won't be the boar to make it.

:bawling:

ReputationRep:

You'll just slow us down granny :p:

*resumes position in armchair avec hot chocolate and ogles noel edmonds :sogood:*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyferret)
    You'll just slow us down granny :p:

*resumes position in armchair avec hot chocolate and ogles noel edmonds :sogood:*

ReputationRep:
    Well if i pass i'm supposedly being a mentor type person anyway so get to go on all the freshers acitivity nights/curries yay i love a good curry

not til sept 11th which is an unlucky day anyway and is only 2 days before i'm supposed to be moving back to manc!
    Awesome :awesome:

Good luck with your results

Freshers in 18 days!!!!!! :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Though, to be fair, you must have an impressive level of alcohol tolerance given the bashing your liver's taken this last year :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Good luck! :hugs:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.