The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

fatal
I checked mine there now...it's changed from "Awaiting Signature" to "Approved."

Now I haven't a clue whether that means I'm going to have any money for 2 weeks times!

Mine has said approved for a long time, but that's for non assessed, I want them to assess me :colonhash:

ShinyShiny
I just got through :biggrin: If you answer the questions wrong repeatedly they give you a real person

I don't even get an option to enter any details...it just goes straight to that message :colonhash:

I am now thinking it is harder to get assessed by student finance even when applying on time and getting the stuff on time than it is to get into medical school :colonhash: Ok that's probably not true, but it certainly feels that way! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
My student finance has been means assessed etc a long time ago, and I got my first payment today :awesome:
Reply 7222
4 reviews and 3 redraft comment things.

also im so excited for all of you eeeee frreshers :biggrin: although i might have to be one again hmm
My status has remained as "Assessed" for quite a while. Should I do something about it? :confused:
HiBear

i got it long time ago. around a week/2 after your results day.
i still havent got my departmental pack though.

yours should be coming dont worry :h:

I hope so, I am besides myself with worry, what if it got lost in the post :s-smilie: I had exactly two letters from them, a confirmation letter and one about off-campus people And the welcome website doesnt tell you much :stomp:
ShinyShiny
I just got through :biggrin: If you answer the questions wrong repeatedly they give you a real person

I didn't bother contacting them in a shallow hope of them getting thier act straight. However, the freshers week is looming and there is no sign yet of any money on my account, so I shall have to give a friendly ring :mad2:
It could be lupus
My student finance has been means assessed etc a long time ago, and I got my first payment today :awesome:

I may or may not hate you right now :p:
beccy.

also im so excited for all of you eeeee frreshers :biggrin: although i might have to be one again hmm

How so? :eek3:
Reply 7227
AutVinceriAutMori
How so? :eek3:

if i have failed my resit
*panicing resumes*
beccy.
*panicing resumes*

You won't fail :smile:

You can still pretend to be a fresher though :p: One who happens to know all about the area there and all the stuff freshers are supposed to learn in the year and be known as the genius fresher :p:
Reply 7229
It could be lupus

Did you get one of those payment schedules first? Saying you'd get paid on the 1st??
beccy.
*panicing resumes*
When do you get your results?
Evening scallywags. Got a big pack from King's including the first couple of weeks timetables. Exciting times ahead! Still, nothing from Student Finance. Busking by the thames is looking like a promising idea.
Reply 7232
FFCrusader
You won't fail :smile:

You can still pretend to be a fresher though :p: One who happens to know all about the area there and all the stuff freshers are supposed to learn in the year and be known as the genius fresher :p:

Well if i pass i'm supposedly being a mentor type person anyway so get to go on all the freshers acitivity nights/curries yay :biggrin: i love a good curry :biggrin:

!MEna
x

not til sept 11th which is an unlucky day anyway and is only 2 days before i'm supposed to be moving back to manc!
Reply 7233
Mushi_master
Evening scallywags. Got a big pack from King's including the first couple of weeks timetables. Exciting times ahead! Still, nothing from Student Finance. Busking by the thames is looking like a promising idea.

read big pack as pig back and was baffled and still didnt see my mistake even after reading it a few times i was like 'why did he send a pig to King's and why are they returning it?'
i think i need some coffee.
beccy.
read big pack as pig back and was baffled and still didnt see my mistake even after reading it a few times i was like 'why did he send a pig to King's and why are they returning it?'
i think i need some coffee.

There's a swine flu in there, but I won't be the boar to make it.

:bawling:
beccy.

You'll just slow us down granny :p:

*resumes position in armchair avec hot chocolate and ogles noel edmonds :sogood:*
Reply 7236
crazyferret
You'll just slow us down granny :p:

*resumes position in armchair avec hot chocolate and ogles noel edmonds :sogood:*

:frown:
beccy.
Well if i pass i'm supposedly being a mentor type person anyway so get to go on all the freshers acitivity nights/curries yay :biggrin: i love a good curry :biggrin:

not til sept 11th which is an unlucky day anyway and is only 2 days before i'm supposed to be moving back to manc!

Awesome :awesome:

Good luck with your results :biggrin:

Freshers in 18 days!!!!!! :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
beccy.
:frown:

Though, to be fair, you must have an impressive level of alcohol tolerance given the bashing your liver's taken this last year :sexface:
beccy.
Good luck! :hugs:

Latest

Trending

Trending