Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbow_1985)
    I could question your willingness in helping other people as well. Do you plan to attack and interrogate your patients as well?

You are supposed to be smarter than most of our future patients, if you can hone your PS to perfection then I'm sure it isn't much of a stretch to try your hand at finding out simple things for yourself?

(Original post by lotusx)
    x
    Hey

ReputationRep:
    Guys stop fighting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    Guys stop fighting
    Meh. I think I'm gonna have to start ignoring all the new applicants

:p:

ReputationRep:
    Guys stop fighting
    :shh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    You're going to need to do a lot more worrying if you plan on snagging the #1 spot for next year's "Worrier of the Year" award.
    I don't think it's physically possible for anyone to worry more than you did this year :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    :eviltongue:

(yes I am THAT mature :p:)

(Original post by fatal)
    Meh. I think I'm gonna have to start ignoring all the new applicants

:p:
    Even as a PS helper? :p:

ReputationRep:
    :eviltongue:

(yes I am THAT mature :p:)

Even as a PS helper? :p:
    I'm really crap as a PS helper, I'd rather be a...."Med Advisor", answering questions about decent textbooks and other things about medical school!

ReputationRep:
    Scared? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I can't decide whether to buy an A-Team dvd boxset, or a Blakes 7 dvd boxset :dontknow:

In other news student finance have ****** up my application so i'm now a member of that elite club of people annoyed by student finance :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I'm really crap as a PS helper, I'd rather be a...."Med Advisor", answering questions about decent textbooks and other things about medical school!
    OOooooo

In am a crap PS helper to having done none. I keep finding other things to do so far today mowed the lawn hooverd + washed the car, taken some suits to the dry cleaners and done the ironing. Not to mention playing taxi service for my bro.

I think I might be subconsciously avoiding PSs.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Scared? :p:
    Not at all, I was quite enjoying it actually :p:

ReputationRep:
    Not at all, I was quite enjoying it actually :p:
    Shouldn't have lost my temper though

ReputationRep:
    OOooooo

In am a crap PS helper to having done none. I keep finding other things to do so far today mowed the lawn hooverd + washed the car, taken some suits to the dry cleaners and done the ironing. Not to mention playing taxi service for my bro.

I think I might be subconsciously avoiding PSs.....
    The fact that you have over 9000 posts testifies that you are fairly decent at procrastinating

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Shouldn't have lost my temper though
    It needed to be said tbh. And it was awesome :laugh:

As the saying goes, you cant help someone who cant help themselves..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    The fact that you have over 9000 posts testifies that you are fairly decent at procrastinating
    :awesome:

Indeed I am. I could procrastinate for england, if I ever got round to it.

Tbf all the things I did instead were constructive :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    :rofl: did you enjoy reading?
    Reading was so much fun! Besides the bruising and aching gained from crowd surfing and getting involved in so many mosh pits, it was an incredible weekend. I've posted quite a few pics on facebook so go check them out whenever you're bored and fancy a stalk. :five:

Are you excited about UCL?

(Original post by HiBear)
    :rofl:
    you really did worry so much :p:
    I know, I know! I'm not a very reserved person at all. :o:

Mena, if you moan at the same standard as last year in the following months having gotten a spot a medical school, Im going to give you a friendly, reality slap
    I'll slap myself too if I whine on about something! I still can't believe how things have worked out for me over the past few months. :iiam:

(Original post by FFCrusader)
    I don't think it's physically possible for anyone to worry more than you did this year :p:
    My worrying antenna's are tingling and I sense a few worriers nearby. Not long left until the 2010 cycle gets underway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    I know, I know! I'm not a very reserved person at all. :o:
    lol. i got a vote in the most worried.

ME worried?

wasnt that much worried was i?

ReputationRep:
    Thank god. All we need now is a little optimism
    The optimism is coming along slowly :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    I'll slap myself too if I whine on about something! I still can't believe how things have worked out for me over the past few months. :iiam:
    Good man :yy: and they chose the most deserving guy, thats how :ms:

(Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    The optimism is coming along slowly :thumbsup:
    Good to hear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    You're going to need to do a lot more worrying if you plan on snagging the #1 spot for next year's "Worrier of the Year" award.
    I can't believe you won that with 15 (?) votes! Haha did you worry that much?:eek4: I voted you as Best Overall Member but I was in the minority :sad: I dread to think what I'll be like come October and onwards :zomg: I'm trying to tone it down a little :cool: Nevertheless, I'm still worrying about everything :afraid:

EDIT: Overuse of smilies, much :awesome: I'll stop now.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.