Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Its been dead this summer wonder where everyone has went to...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Did you get one of those payment schedules first? Saying you'd get paid on the 1st??
    :yep: The payment schedule said I would be paid on the 1st September. I checked my accounts there now and its all there :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Its been dead this summer wonder where everyone has went to...
    Probably because we haven't been confined to desks because of work over the past few months. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It could be lupus)
    :yep: The payment schedule said I would be paid on the 1st September. I checked my accounts there now and its all there :awesome:

ARG. I shall continue to check.

(Original post by Degausser)
    x
    Perhaps?

I can't wait to be tied to a desk again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    I kept all my kitchen stuff in my room (apart from fridge/freezer stuff) in order to prevent it disappearing...

I watched it when it came out in America :sad:
    Wasn't that a pain in the arse though, hauling it to the kitchen every time you wanted to cook? I guess I've got no other option.

In other news, I gave blood today for the fourth time :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Wasn't that a pain in the arse though, hauling it to the kitchen every time you wanted to cook? I guess I've got no other option.

Oh **** I forgot again :sigh:

ReputationRep:

In other news, I gave blood today for the fourth time
    They still don't want my blood :sad:

It was a pain, but it would have been more of a pain to never have the things I needed (I washed all my stuff up as soon as I used it and everyone elses stuff was sat around for weeks without being washed).
    What was more annoying was the spoilt brat (who didn't need any student loans and whose parents bought her a house...) who kept stealing my food :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I did it in five minutes as well, usually takes me ten! I AM FEELING MIGHTY HURRRGGHH! :headbang: :p:

ReputationRep:

It was a pain, but it would have been more of a pain to never have the things I needed (I washed all my stuff up as soon as I used it and everyone elses stuff was sat around for weeks without being washed).
    What was more annoying was the spoilt brat (who didn't need any student loans and whose parents bought her a house...) who kept stealing my food :rolleyes:
    Oh I've already stated the sanction for stealing of food: saucepan + head = that's gotta hurt in the morning.
    And if anyone steals my milk but leaves just a incy wincy drop left in there so they don't feel bad about using it all up I will go INSANE :mad2: :p: It's a pet hate, goes for cereal, juice, the water jug in the fridge... :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Perhaps?

I can't wait to be tied to a desk again.
    Kinky I'm so sorry I couldn't help saying it..

I might keep my stuff in my room when I move up to uni....might be more effort but at least I won't lose stuff...maybe

I've only given blood once, wanted to give blood again but no one would go with me :p: They were either unable to due to being somewhere in the world recently or just too scared to giving blood :p:

ReputationRep:
    :sigh: me too. I even saw the sign on the practice door :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Oh nooooooooooooo :nooo:

I completly forgot about my blood donation appointment today. It was at 7pm :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyferret)
    Oh nooooooooooooo :nooo:

I completly forgot about my blood donation appointment today. It was at 7pm :zomg:
    Rape smiley? (your sig) I presume :sexface:

You have been using alot of the dodgy :sexface: and :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)

I might keep my stuff in my room when I move up to uni....might be more effort but at least I won't lose stuff...maybe

I've only given blood once, wanted to give blood again but no one would go with me :p: They were either unable to due to being somewhere in the world recently or just too scared to giving blood :p:

You never know how I meant it :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    Rape smiley? (your sig) I presume :sexface:

You have been using alot of the dodgy :sexface: and :sogood:
    This little fella ---> :bigsmile: means "surprise sex" is imminent.

Spoiler:
    Show
    :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

*surprise* :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyferret)
    This little fella ---> means "surprise sex" is imminent.

Spoiler:
    Show

*surprise*
    I prefer this smilie

ReputationRep:
    I prefer this smilie
    That smily is so scary!

ReputationRep:
    I prefer this smilie
    :awesome:

I won't ask where you got it from otherewise sooner or later I'll end up terrorising tsr with these fiendish smilies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    You never know how I meant it :p:
    Whatever floats your boat :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.