Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Its been dead this summer wonder where everyone has went to...
    I've been around and about! Just not over the last couple of weeks lol, it's been busy times.

How've you been? When do you start up again?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    im now more fuming because i cant even post in ******* capitals

**** you tsr.

AND IM SOBER.
    :console:

Whats the problem?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    :console:

what's up?
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    x
    its a hugely long story but basically one of my boyfriends female friends started on me last night after i spent the whole evening avoiding her because she was telling all my friends that i was a ***** and they shouldnt be my friend and giving me hugely dirty looks.
    and despite everyone agreeing that i was right and she was wrong and she started it (i didnt even hit her back! i should have!!) my boyfriend who conveniently hadnt come out doesnt want to take sides!! argh!! and i wouldnt mind so much if he hadnt asked me nicely to just drop it and not cause an argument.

she also sent me a lovely little text this morning saying, among other things, 'i wish death upon you' which, considering 2 of our friends HAVE died this year, i think is beyond inappropriate.

ARGHHH.

ReputationRep:
    its a hugely long story but basically one of my boyfriends female friends started on me last night after i spent the whole evening avoiding her because she was telling all my friends that i was a ***** and they shouldnt be my friend and giving me hugely dirty looks.
    and despite everyone agreeing that i was right and she was wrong and she started it (i didnt even hit her back! i should have!!) my boyfriend who conveniently hadnt come out doesnt want to take sides!! argh!! and i wouldnt mind so much if he hadnt asked me nicely to just drop it and not cause an argument.

she also sent me a lovely little text this morning saying, among other things, 'i wish death upon you' which, considering 2 of our friends HAVE died this year, i think is beyond inappropriate.

ARGHHH.

That does sound like an uber *****.
    Why won't he take sides? seems odd

ReputationRep:
    im now more fuming because i cant even post in ******* capitals

**** you tsr.

AND IM SOBER.
    "noparse"rant"/noparse" :p:

ReputationRep:
    My problems now seem relatively less pressing but.....I burnt my tongue from my morning hot chocolate :sad: and it hurts :emo:

ReputationRep:
    That does sound like an uber *****.
    Why won't he take sides? seems odd
    because this girl is like.. really.. she thinks shes the queen bee and quite a few people like follow her round like shes gods gift and his best friend is also really good friends with her and tbh i think he does take my side but he doesnt wanna end up falling out with all of his friends which is understandable

ReputationRep:
    because this girl is like.. really.. she thinks shes the queen bee and quite a few people like follow her round like shes gods gift and his best friend is also really good friends with her and tbh i think he does take my side but he doesnt wanna end up falling out with all of his friends which is understandable
    Ah well I guess avoiding a huge agument is fair enough.

The more you say about her the less I like her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyferret)
    My problems now seem relatively less pressing but.....I burnt my tongue from my morning hot chocolate :sad: and it hurts :emo:
    2 of my teeth hurt/ache and I don't know why (again not very important)

ReputationRep:
    2 of my teeth hurt/ache and I don't know why (again not very important)
    Which two? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Which two? :holmes:
    bottom left 2nd incisor + canine

ReputationRep:

ARGHHH.
    It all sounds a bit childish to me :dunce:

I personally stay clear of such petty, insolent minded proles people and just get on with it. There's no point wasting your time fuming over what's happened or replying back, it'll just go nowhere.

ReputationRep:
    It all sounds a bit childish to me :dunce:

I personally stay clear of such petty, insolent minded proles people and just get on with it. There's no point wasting your time fuming over what's happened or replying back, it'll just go nowhere.
    :rofl: proles :rofl:

Though us toffs can be just as bad :p:

ReputationRep:
    bottom left 2nd incisor + canine
    Are they wobbly or just painful - dull aching pain or sharp :zomg: pain on contact?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: proles :rofl:

Though us toffs can be just as bad :p:
    :giggle:

Though tbf I'm no toff :wizard: *beats godfrey with broom for bringing in his tea only at a timid temperate heat* :whip:

ReputationRep:
    beccy she sounds like a total *****.
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Are they wobbly or just painful - dull aching pain or sharp :zomg: pain on contact?
    Dull pain which increase with lack of contact

:giggle:

Though tbf I'm no toff :wizard: *beats godfrey with broom for bringing in his tea only at a timid temperate heat* :whip:
    :rofl:

:top2:

I sooo want a monocle now

ReputationRep:
    I sooo want a monocle now
    To the monocle store!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chilledice)
    To the monocle store!
    :woo:

and hello I believe you are new :hi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chilledice)
    To the monocle store!
    Plus we could have conventions where we all drink pims and admire each others spiffing monocles and laugh at proles :hat:

:excited:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.