Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    I have thought about that, but it is mainly the price that bothers me

And hello, I don't believe we've spoken before :wavey:
    Hello! We haven't spoken before, I'm chilledice, nice to meet you.

I still remember my AS H.Bio lectures on the effects of smoking, scared the bejesus out of me, nope never touching those cancer-sticks.. Ever.. Honestly.. No, I dont protest too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Give up, Citrus :p: £50 a month? blimey, I could buy some very nice extras with that
    And nothing wrong with compost on your hands :eyeball: I only hate getting it under my nails, that is total eww, but seeing my plants flourish is so worth it :yep: And I am very fussy about washing my hands afterwards :p:
    I took up gardening when I realised that its one of the few hobbies that doesnt damage your help ( well, normally)
    Good to know you care about the health of your maids and butlers

ReputationRep:
    im still fuming. if anyone wants to take my blood pressure it shouold be nice and high.
    i might try take my aggression out on some personal statements.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chilledice)
    And not the health of your lungs?! :woo:
    Hello newbie. I don't think we've spoken before?

ReputationRep:
    I appreciate Scaryhair , but I will be cooking my own food, thank you very much :p:
    But she's the Queen of Food :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Give up, Citrus :p: £50 a month? blimey, I could buy some very nice extras with that
    And nothing wrong with compost on your hands :eyeball: I only hate getting it under my nails, that is total eww, but seeing my plants flourish is so worth it :yep: And I am very fussy about washing my hands afterwards :p:
    I took up gardening when I realised that its one of the few hobbies that doesnt damage your help ( well, normally)

I don't think i'll give up, but i'll try and cut down :yep:

Compost is horrible, it takes ages to clean it off and smells horrible.
    I don't see the point in gardens.

ReputationRep:
    I took up gardening when I realised that its one of the few hobbies that doesnt damage your health ( well, normally)
    i dont buy my ciggs.

ReputationRep:
    Hello! We haven't spoken before, I'm chilledice, nice to meet you.

I still remember my AS H.Bio lectures on the effects of smoking, scared the bejesus out of me, nope never touching those cancer-sticks.. Ever.. Honestly.. No, I dont protest too much.
    Nice to meet you too!

I didn't do A-level biology :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    i dont buy my ciggs.
    Wait...you smoke?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    im still fuming. if anyone wants to take my blood pressure it shouold be nice and high.
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    My redraft could do with a look, if you don't mind me being so cheeky as to mention that, but I do have the wonderful sohansha working on my case, so I don't mind being ranted at in response

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    I don't think i'll give up, but i'll try and cut down :yep:

Compost is horrible, it takes ages to clean it off and smells horrible.
    I don't see the point in gardens.
    Hmm, your own flowers/fruit/vegetables are a good point My mother hates gardening too :sad:

(Original post by FFCrusader)
    But she's the Queen of Food :teeth:
    And I am the Grey Cardinal of food :yep:
    why? who made Beccy angry?
    Good to know you care about the health of your maids and butlers
    I just edited it :getmecoat: Unfortunately the only maid we have in our household is yours truly :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Wait...you smoke?
    when im drunk, and when there are willing people to donate a cigarette or two.

it's not a habit, really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Hello newbie. I don't think we've spoken before?
    Hello !MEna, nice to meet you, I'm a long time lurker and reader, but thought I'd join up, as you all seem so friendly! I hope you're ok?

ReputationRep:

Why are you fuming? xx

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

shall we go burn her house down?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, your own flowers/fruit/vegetables are a good point My mother hates gardening too :sad:
    you can buy fruit and veg at the supermarket :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hello !MEna, nice to meet you, I'm a long time lurker and reader, but thought I'd join up, as you all seem so friendly! I hope you're ok?
    us friendly? PFFT

:mmm: :eyebrow:

ReputationRep:
    My redraft could do with a look, if you don't mind me being so cheeky as to mention that, but I do have the wonderful sohansha working on my case, so I don't mind being ranted at in response
    no because i like the look of you and i dont want to be writing 'WHAT THE **** IS THIS ****?' after every line of your statement regardless of its quality.

everyone else because as some of you may have read earlier one of my boyfriends friends is a huge ***** and my only apology for wishing death upon me and kicking and slapping me has been to text saying 'im sorry but i had a reason to be angry' errr no clungeface you didnt.
    and now shes telling him shes appalled he believes what im saying over her when EVERYONE SAW HER SAY AND DO IT ALL.
    ARRRGHHHHHHH!!!!
    she neeeds a good slapping.

ReputationRep:
    Fresh blood! hi!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.