ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    :hugs:

shall we go burn her house down?
    this. SO MUCH THIS.
    except her mum is my mums best friend so maybe we just burn her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    no because i like the look of you and i dont want to be writing 'WHAT THE **** IS THIS ****?' after every line of your statement regardless of its quality.

everyone else because as some of you may have read earlier one of my boyfriends friends is a huge ***** and my only apology for wishing death upon me and kicking and slapping me has been to text saying 'im sorry but i had a reason to be angry' errr no clungeface you didnt.
    and now shes telling him shes appalled he believes what im saying over her when EVERYONE SAW HER SAY AND DO IT ALL.
    ARRRGHHHHHHH!!!!
    she neeeds a good slapping.
    I'll slap her :yes:

Wait a sec, isn't it a bit gay for a guy to slap someone?

Wait another sec, this doesn't matter :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chilledice)
    Hello !MEna, nice to meet you, I'm a long time lurker and reader, but thought I'd join up, as you all seem so friendly! I hope you're ok?
    Yeah this place is great! I'm very content at the moment, loving life and that. How about you? Looking forward to starting upper sixth? :p:

ReputationRep:
    this. SO MUCH THIS.
    except her mum is my mums best friend so maybe we just burn her
    whoa this just made things weirder. so your parents are best friends yet she hates your guts, and vice versa.

whoaaaaaa

anywayyysss
    lets go burn something

:mob:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    I'll slap her :yes:

Wait a sec, isn't it a bit gay for a guy to slap someone?

Wait another sec, this doesn't matter :p:
    if she doesnt sort it the **** out soon i will slap her
    you can be my back up.
    you can perhaps hit her with a feather duster. or your handbag.
    just a thought.

ReputationRep:
    no because i like the look of you and i dont want to be writing 'WHAT THE **** IS THIS ****?' after every line of your statement regardless of its quality.

everyone else because as some of you may have read earlier one of my boyfriends friends is a huge ***** and my only apology for wishing death upon me and kicking and slapping me has been to text saying 'im sorry but i had a reason to be angry' errr no clungeface you didnt.
    and now shes telling him shes appalled he believes what im saying over her when EVERYONE SAW HER SAY AND DO IT ALL.
    ARRRGHHHHHHH!!!!

HAHAHA CLUNG FACE Well rant away darling, we all need it sometimes. Sure enough times I've ranted on this forum about the ex and his bum boys. (More on that today, even though it was my bday, they still nearly made me cry).

Kick that whore in the face.

ReputationRep:

ARRRGHHHHHHH!!!!
    She sounds like a right cow. What's her deal?

ReputationRep:
    if she doesnt sort it the **** out soon i will slap her
    you can be my back up.
    you can perhaps hit her with a feather duster. or your handbag.
    just a thought.
    um ok, but i'm not thaaaat gay

I could do a proper punch, it worked in primary school :proud:

ReputationRep:

ARRRGHHHHHHH!!!!
    What a total female dog :mad2: Slap her, Beccy!
    :console:
    you can buy fruit and veg at the supermarket :p:
    Yes, but going to your garden in the morning is better than slogging to shop/market, plus home grown things are always tastier/have nicer smell :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    HAHAHA CLUNG FACE Well rant away darling, we all need it sometimes. Sure enough times I've ranted on this forum about the ex and his bum boys. (More on that today, even though it was my bday, they still nearly made me cry).

You kick them too, they are a bunch of **** holes :mad2: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)

Yes, but going to your garden in the morning is better than slogging to shop/market, plus home grown things are always tastier/have nicer smell :smug:
    But stuff you grow is dirty

ReputationRep:
    um ok, but i'm not thaaaat gay

I could do a proper punch, it worked in primary school :proud:
    Naughty boy. :naughty:

I was an angel throughout primary school. I had a rep for being the teacher's pet. I must say, I was quite cute though. :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)

do elaborate it might help you AND take my mind off things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Naughty boy. :naughty:

I was an angel throughout primary school. I had a rep for being the teacher's pet. I must say, I was quite cute though. :perv:
    I'm sorry, he annoyed me, I hit him

I must have been sent to the headmistress about 4 times in year 6 alone :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    She sounds like a right cow. What's her deal?

Its understandable, she's having a bad few days and doesn't really want more work on her plate at the moment, especially if it is going to upset some undeserving person :p:.. Oh wait, you dont mean beccy.

(Original post by !MEna)
    Yeah this place is great! I'm very content at the moment, loving life and that. How about you? Looking forward to starting upper sixth? :p:
    I would be pretty content, if I were in your shoes next year! Well done on getting a place in Med School! And yep, U6 should be fun, dropped physics so I can focus on my favourite subjects, although I've already done six weeks of U6 now..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    You kick them too, they are a bunch of **** holes :mad2: :yep:
    Yep, my family have told me to cut off contact. We were standing in the street today (in my village), ex and his bumboy rolled past without saying a word or even acknowledging our presence, my aunt was furrrrious. My nan (who's well into her manners) thought it was dispicable that we'd welcomed them into our house and now they do that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Yep, my family have told me to cut off contact. We were standing in the street today (in my village), ex and his bumboy rolled past without saying a word or even acknowledging our presence, my aunt was furrrrious. My nan (who's well into her manners) thought it was dispicable that we'd welcomed them into our house and now they do that.
    Exactly, fully support your gran :yep: I mean, what a bunch of douchebags, not even bothering to be civil to your gran/aunt :rant: I bet your ex is just bitter and resentful an his friends are just stupid freaks who think they are very cool :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Night all, laters!

:moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    urghhh they sound like right pleasent people.
    youre lucky to be shot of that one!!!
    is it your bday today(well yday now)?!! ohh yes facebook tells me it is HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!!!!!!!! only 10mins too late..

ReputationRep:
    But stuff you grow is dirty
    I wash it :eviltongue: at leats I know whose hands they've been in, unlike supermarket stuff

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.