The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

GCSEMan
Oh come on mate, let's get real.

This is the internet.

You're a loser and I probably am too.

But as Medics we can change the world and become something.

I haven't got in yet but now is the time my academics matter most.

They will get me in and then I can take it from there.

I am an all-rounded person and trust me, one day it will be somebody like me who cures HIV.

:cool:

You need to work on your people skills mate. Anyway, Im out of this stupid game you're playing
Reply 7641
Degausser
You need to work on your people skills mate. Anyway, Im out of this stupid game you're playing

Interesting.

But if the patient is not willing to work how I do, I believe I can refuse treatment. :smile:
Reply 7642
GCSEMan
What?

I didn't abuse anybody. :s-smilie:

And yes, you medics really do need to learn.

We are the future, not you.

I still wish you all the best in your studies though, but do grow up. :biggrin:

How do you mean? And who is the future??
Reply 7643
fatal
How do you mean? And who is the future??

I mean judging people and stuff. Medics have the 'full of them selves' attitude as soon as they get into medical school.

And my generation and the years below us are more of the future than yours because there will be increased diseases and resistance and we will have to come up with treatments and cures.

You will have it much easier than us.
GCSEMan
Oh come on mate, let's get real.

This is the internet.

You're a loser and I probably am too.

But as Medics we can change the world and become something.

I haven't got in yet but now is the time my academics matter most.

They will get me in and then I can take it from there.

I am an all-rounded person and trust me, one day it will be somebody like me who cures HIV.

:cool:

Somebody's got a rather inflated ego :rolleyes:
Reply 7645
scaryhair
Somebody's got a rather inflated ego :rolleyes:

Rephrase to somebody is very confident and hard working unlike you 'got it all easy' medics.

:biggrin:
What's up with all the hostility people? Chill out. :sexface:
Reply 7647
GCSEMan
x

Good luck :smile:
Reply 7648
!MEna

This is a cool medic.

Learn from him people.

Why are the rest of them stuck up and full of themselves btw?
Reply 7649
!MEna

Hes such a troll. Anyway we can get him banned?
fatal
Hes such a troll. Anyway we can get him banned?

Just to confirm he/she/it is a troll, see this post.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1021157
I didnt think TSR got many trolls, especially in the subject boards, obviously I'm wrong

On a completely different note, did any of you actually like the opening statement to your PS? I keep on trying to write mine but cant think of anything that isn't clichéd or cheesy!
Reply 7652
Chilledice
I didnt think TSR got many trolls, especially in the subject boards, obviously I'm wrong

On a completely different note, did any of you actually like the opening statement to your PS? I keep on trying to write mine but cant think of anything that isn't clichéd or cheesy!

My ps was just woeful...my reference was how I got in :biggrin:
fatal
My ps was just woeful...my reference was how I got in :biggrin:

And you're A PS helper?! :p: I'm sure your charming personality at interview also helped
Reply 7654
Chilledice
And you're A PS helper?! :p: I'm sure your charming personality at interview also helped

I'm good at it when I can be bothered, but I find the barefaced self centredness of most medic applicants really annoying :smile:

The interview for Glasgow was fairly bad, they played good cop bad cop and asked me the most horrific genetics question :biggrin:
Chilledice

yeah, i liked my opening bit, but it probably was a bit cheesy come to think of it. im too scared to post it in the wiki incase i get bad comments about it! :o:

congrats on your ukcat btw. :smile:
fatal
I'm good at it when I can be bothered, but I find the barefaced self centredness of most medic applicants really annoying :smile:

The interview for Glasgow was fairly bad, they played good cop bad cop and asked me the most horrific genetics question :biggrin:

So, you don't like reading the medic PS's? Do you just write back in red font saying "YOU ARE NOT THE CENTRE OF THE UNIVERSE?!" or, are you a little softer?

The thing about getting a tough interview question worries me.. But I'm more worried about not even getting an interview :s-smilie:

dances_with_lamposts
yeah, i liked my opening bit, but it probably was a bit cheesy come to think of it. im too scared to post it in the wiki incase i get bad comments about it! :o:

congrats on your ukcat btw. :smile:

Ah, so there is people out there with some talent! I'd post my latest idea, but I don't want it stolen, just in case it is much better than I think it is (pfft, fat chance, I just dont want to be laughed at!)

Thank you, probably the most nerve-wracking 2 hours of my year thinking "if I dont get above 600, I have no chance of being a doctor, and then I'll have to find something else to do, and I'll spend my life thinking what if, but AHH!HH!H!!!"

.. :biggrin: I wasn't worried.. Honest

EDIT: By the way.. Is there something someone isnt telling me about Hull York and Brighton and Sussex?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1015021
Reply 7657
Chilledice
So, you don't like reading the medic PS's? Do you just write back in red font saying "YOU ARE NOT THE CENTRE OF THE UNIVERSE?!" or, are you a little softer?

The thing about getting a tough interview question worries me.. But I'm more worried about not even getting an interview :s-smilie:

Ah, so there is people out there with some talent! I'd post my latest idea, but I don't want it stolen, just in case it is much better than I think it is (pfft, fat chance, I just dont want to be laughed at!)

Thank you, probably the most nerve-wracking 2 hours of my year thinking "if I dont get above 600, I have no chance of being a doctor, and then I'll have to find something else to do, and I'll spend my life thinking what if, but AHH!HH!H!!!"

.. :biggrin: I wasn't worried.. Honest

EDIT: By the way.. Is there something someone isnt telling me about Hull York and Brighton and Sussex?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1015021

Nah I just don't do many :smile: Never say never. you might get interviews!
Reply 7658
:yawn:
inglourious basterds was an awesome movie. :coma:
Reply 7659
HiBear
:yawn:
inglourious basterds was an awesome movie. :coma:

Yes it was.

I wasn't meant to see it but I did anyway. :yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending