Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Sounds good! Any particular reason why?
    I went to see my nan to say goodbye before uni. So she spent the evening talking about my little brother, as per usual :rolleyes: Oh, and complaining about how it would have been so much more convenient if I had chosen to go to Brighton.
    your nan sounds er.. nice.

i saw inglourious basterds :daydreaming:
    pretty people. killin' nazis.

epic movie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    your nan sounds er.. nice.

i saw inglourious basterds :daydreaming:
    pretty people. killin' nazis.

epic movie
    She's just old. My parents keep telling me that she doesn't mean it, but it's a bit disheartening when you visit her to tell her you got 4As and then she abruptly changes the topic to how my cousin is becoming slightly less arrogant :rolleyes:

Sounds good, I may have to go see it sometime.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    She's just old. My parents keep telling me that she doesn't mean it, but it's a bit disheartening when you visit her to tell her you got 4As and then she abruptly changes the topic to how my cousin is becoming slightly less arrogant :rolleyes:

Sounds good, I may have to go see it sometime.
    :console:
    it's alright, my grandmother prefers my brother to me too.
    boys were more "valued" at the time :rolleyes:

it is great. my friend - the movie critique - even went to call it tarantino's best haha

ReputationRep:
    who is starting at UCL this year? i cant keep up with you lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dilipd)
    MEEEEE! and Jessaay! is as well. hello

ReputationRep:
    Off the top of my head, lotusx and Jessaay! They are both very awesome girls. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    lol.
    learn to spam :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Off the top of my head, lotusx and Jessaay! They are both very awesome girls. :yy:
    we're crazy girls as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    who said crazy wasnt awesome?

ReputationRep:
    who said crazy wasnt awesome?
    gotta love it! you excited about b'ham?

ReputationRep:
    Crazy still makes you gals cool! :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    hello to you too. is it only us 3 then - i was under the impression there would be more of us?

ReputationRep:
    gotta love it! you excited about b'ham?
    yeah yeah

i cant wait!!! :teehee:

you're excited about ucl no doubt? :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol.
    learn to spam :teeth:
    spamming really isn't my thing. it reminds me of that filthy weird meat thing that i have a phobia about. urgh - i feel sick just thinking about it

ReputationRep:
    this is a reaally stupid question but do us london medics get that medical student newspaper for free?

ReputationRep:
    spamming really isn't my thing. it reminds me of that filthy weird meat thing that i have a phobia about. urgh - i feel sick just thinking about it
    hahahahaha

tsk tsk. it has a whole new meaning here

ReputationRep:
    hello to you too. is it only us 3 then - i was under the impression there would be more of us?
    there's ShinyShiny and a couple of other people as well. are you on the facebook group? & eurgh-i feel the same way about spam the food. it's wrong.

yeah yeah

i cant wait!!!

you're excited about ucl no doubt?
    i find it hard to believe i'm going to be in london in a month. SO excited but i have to get everything sorted now, which is bleurgh.

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

I was going to reply to your comment on facebook but I was in the doghouse with the guy above you so i didn't want to spark any fires :ninja:

The meet up was really good everyone's really friendly and really fun you'll be pleased to know. There were no dreaded awkward silences which was my worst fear so if last night was anything to go off it'll be a good 6 years Also the union bar is decently priced!

I think I was the first to get drunk, but that's mainly because I had a head start with the immense amount of wine I drank during the meal. Then we did tequila shots, had vodka and coke, another tequila shot and an extremely strong cocktail so i started becoming extremely loud and weird Jess and couldn't pronounce most of my words. :woo: good times. I also fell over nearly on the tube back

This is all why i was in the doghouse with the other half, he told me he'd put me up for the night in his hotel and I went back 50 minutes late, was drunk and then was quite... ill... :ninjagirl:

ReputationRep:
    Hello there are definitely a couple more on TSR, but they're hiding. I met some last night but I didn't get to know their usernames :ninja:. If you have facebook i'd advise you to join the group

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    :wavey:

I was going to reply to your comment on facebook but I was in the doghouse with the guy above you so i didn't want to spark any fires :ninja:

The meet up was really good everyone's really friendly and really fun you'll be pleased to know. There were no dreaded awkward silences which was my worst fear so if last night was anything to go off it'll be a good 6 years Also the union bar is decently priced!

I think I was the first to get drunk, but that's mainly because I had a head start with the immense amount of wine I drank during the meal. Then we did tequila shots, had vodka and coke, another tequila shot and an extremely strong cocktail so i started becoming extremely loud and weird Jess and couldn't pronounce most of my words. :woo: good times. I also fell over nearly on the tube back

This is all why i was in the doghouse with the other half, he told me he'd put me up for the night in his hotel and I went back 50 minutes late, was drunk and then was quite... ill... :ninjagirl:
    oh thank god, awkward silences on the 26th is something i'm SO worried about! ahaha are you going to the union bar on the 26th then? i think they have something where all drinks are £1.50 or something :eek:
    ahaha sounds like an ace night how many of you were there? oh deeeear, is he still mad? call it a dry run of a month's time

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.