Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    there's ShinyShiny and a couple of other people as well. are you on the facebook group? & eurgh-i feel the same way about spam the food. it's wrong.

i find it hard to believe i'm going to be in london in a month. SO excited but i have to get everything sorted now, which is bleurgh.
    even that weird tin thing it comes in makes me feel sick. im picturing someone open one now

i cant believe med school is finally coming close after so long. i have no idea how the hell im going to get into a routine now. although i feel weird and old, im going to be 21 soon :o: it's funny, most of my mates from sixth form will be in their final year of their degrees and graduating while im just starting out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Hello there are definitely a couple more on TSR, but they're hiding. I met some last night but I didn't get to know their usernames :ninja:. If you have facebook i'd advise you to join the group
    hey im going to see if i can wait until we start to join the fb group. i never reveal to people im a member of tsr - i have some crazy phobia about cyber stalkers so only reveal who i am when im really comfortable. ill wait until the 2nd week to scare you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    She's just old. My parents keep telling me that she doesn't mean it, but it's a bit disheartening when you visit her to tell her you got 4As and then she abruptly changes the topic to how my cousin is becoming slightly less arrogant :rolleyes:

Sounds good, I may have to go see it sometime.
    My grandmother didn't even appreciate me coming all the way from England to help help her babysit my cousin, treating me more like an annoying tennant :cry: I decided not to visit them for a loooong time
    She wouldn't even hug me or tell me anything nice, and thats after a year of not seeing me :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dilipd)
    even that weird tin thing it comes in makes me feel sick. im picturing someone open one now

i cant believe med school is finally coming close after so long. i have no idea how the hell im going to get into a routine now. although i feel weird and old, im going to be 21 soon :o: it's funny, most of my mates from sixth form will be in their final year of their degrees and graduating while im just starting out
    I will be 21 in Feb, so you are not the only OAP on here :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    oh thank god, awkward silences on the 26th is something i'm SO worried about! ahaha are you going to the union bar on the 26th then? i think they have something where all drinks are £1.50 or something :eek:
    ahaha sounds like an ace night how many of you were there? oh deeeear, is he still mad? call it a dry run of a month's time
    He forgave me, sort of, eventually. Well he said he'd forget about it, but it'd take a while to forgive :ninja: Woops. To be fair I must have been a mess, I lay on the bed for a minute then thought "whoa, the room is spinning" and had to rush to the bathroom. He taught me a lesson though :o: Yeaah union bar on the 26th :woo:

I think there were 20 of us, people joined and left at different times so it all got a bit confusing but I think it was 20.

ReputationRep:
    hey im going to see if i can wait until we start to join the fb group. i never reveal to people im a member of tsr - i have some crazy phobia about cyber stalkers so only reveal who i am when im really comfortable. ill wait until the 2nd week to scare you
    Haha no you wouldn't have to reveal your TSR identity. I'm the complete opposite, someone asked "Are you Jessaay! off TSR" and I was a bit like odear at first but I don't really mind, but can see people's issues with it. Fair enough though, the facebook group has just been good as a bit of an icebreaker I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    I will be 21 in Feb, so you are not the only OAP on here :p:
    aah, interesting. i really do feel out of place at times. i think ill pretend to be a grad - one of those crazy people who get into uni at 17. ill soon be found out though, the grads will suss me out with my lack of knowledge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Off the top of my head, lotusx and Jessaay! They are both very awesome girls. :yy:
    Nyaaaaaaawh

ReputationRep:
    I heard someone mention my name, Do we have more UCL medics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Haha no you wouldn't have to reveal your TSR identity. I'm the complete opposite, someone asked "Are you Jessaay! off TSR" and I was a bit like odear at first but I don't really mind, but can see people's issues with it. Fair enough though, the facebook group has just been good as a bit of an icebreaker I think.
    nah it's a good idea, i may join once i get round this new layout but they change it so much i get confused. i did a fair bit of travelling thisy ear and everytime i come back they've changed something and takes me months to figure out what's going on. i just feel sorry for those people with conditionals who join the fb group, start chatting to others and get all over excited about uni only to miss the grades. my sister did that last year and we were still picking up the peices until she got another offer 8 months later. thankfully we're past that point now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShinyShiny)
    I heard someone mention my name, Do we have more UCL medics?
    indeed we do. in fact im getting some crazy max pemberton vibe off you, i seem to be getting this max pemberton vibe a lot lately

ReputationRep:
    aah, interesting. i really do feel out of place at times. i think ill pretend to be a grad - one of those crazy people who get into uni at 17. ill soon be found out though, the grads will suss me out with my lack of knowledge
    By the time I qualify for gradmed I will be 23 :sigh:
    And you are an undergrad, I take it?
    And yes, at times I feel out of place too, it feels strange talking to people 2-3 years younger than me :p:

ReputationRep:
    indeed we do. in fact im getting some crazy max pemberton vibe off you, i seem to be getting this max pemberton vibe a lot lately
    Its because all UCL medicine are tall and gay with died blonde hair which makes the top of our heads look like a lemon meringue.

Anyway, I am Maximilian, pleased to meet you.

ReputationRep:
    You're getting a what now?

ReputationRep:
    Evenin' y'all.

ReputationRep:
    i am now VERY hungry thinking about lemon meringues. everytime a UCL medic comes on i think of him, it's really quite scary.

oh dear, i just had a crazy vision of 200 max pembertons in a lecture theatre

ReputationRep:
    i am now VERY hungry thinking about lemon meringues. everytime a UCL medic comes on i think of him, it's really quite scary.

Well if it helps, I am short, fat, brown haired and straight. And Jess is probably a girl.

ReputationRep:

I'm sorry if I'm showing my age here.. But Max Pemberton? who!?

(Original post by ShinyShiny)
    Well if it helps, I am short, fat, brown haired and straight. And Jess is probably a girl.
    I'm sure she appreciates your trust

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chilledice)
    I'm sorry if I'm showing my age here.. But Max Pemberton? who!?

I'm sure she appreciates your trust
    And you are only a year younger then me

Well you never know over the internet, it could be anyone.:eek3:

NB I just realised I have her facebook :embarrassed:

I really shouldnt be training to be a doctor :o:

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.