Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i SWEAR i saw max pemberton wandering around leeds near the medical school last week. if it wasn't him, the guy looked a loooooot like him.
    chilledice, read trust me i'm a junior doctor. if nothing else, you'll be in hysterics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    i SWEAR i saw max pemberton wandering around leeds near the medical school last week. if it wasn't him, the guy looked a loooooot like him.
    chilledice, read trust me i'm a junior doctor. if nothing else, you'll be in hysterics.

I just checked the amazon page, it looks good, I'll definitely get the book out of my library! Thanks for the tip.

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm still in the doghouse, I feel terrible now :cry:

Just needed somewhere to vent this

ReputationRep:
    that housewives favourite character is awesome. i want to be just like him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)

with the other half? poor you. maybe he just needs time? he must've seen you drunk before?
    @chilledice: no problem enjoy!
    @dilipd: HAHAHAH. womanising ways included, presumably? you sure you don't want to be the sad sack reg character?

ReputationRep:
    with the other half? poor you. maybe he just needs time? he must've seen you drunk before?
    @chilledice: no problem enjoy!
    @dilipd: HAHAHAH. womanising ways included, presumably? you sure you don't want to be the sad sack reg character?
    hmm - im getting the supriya vibe off you :p: (in the words of dilip)

what is it with all these max pemberton vibe things going on tonight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rj0804)
    hmm - im getting the supriya vibe off you :p: (in the words of dilip)

what is it with all these max pemberton vibe things going on tonight
    HAHAH well, i am indian, maybe that's it but i hardly ever tie my hair up and i'm certainly not as organised as she is! max pemberton's cool

ReputationRep:

Doghouse for what? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I am back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Doghouse for what? :hugs:
    Well I went to a freshers' meet up thing last night, and I was supposed to meet my boyfriend after. I stupidly just misunderstood when we were supposed to be meeting and he ended up waiting 50 minutes for me at the station and I got really drunk and was sick a few times and it just repulsed him because he's never seen me so drunk and I left him waiting so long. He sort of forgave me today, not fully, but was fine for a while but I think he's thinking about things again and is just a bit distant and I feel so bad because he's been so kind to me and it feels like I've thrown everything back in his face :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Well I went to a freshers' meet up thing last night, and I was supposed to meet my boyfriend after. I stupidly just misunderstood when we were supposed to be meeting and he ended up waiting 50 minutes for me at the station and I got really drunk and was sick a few times and it just repulsed him because he's never seen me so drunk and I left him waiting so long. He sort of forgave me today, not fully, but was fine for a while but I think he's thinking about things again and is just a bit distant and I feel so bad because he's been so kind to me and it feels like I've thrown everything back in his face :cry:
    pfft. Tell him to strap on a pair! Everyone makes mistakes once and a while and of course you are a student and you will get overly drunk once or twice in your lifetime! my ex used to guilt me when I got drunk, but you know it's just part of getting older. It doesn't mean you are a bad person.

Sure once I got so so so drunk and was having a really OTT chat with my best friend, then threw up in my hands, turns out cider and blackcurrent looks like blood so I ran off to the toilet leaving him freaking completely out!

If you want anymore embarassing stories of how I've made a fool out of myself I'm here all night :rolleyes: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    pfft. Tell him to strap on a pair! Everyone makes mistakes once and a while and of course you are a student and you will get overly drunk once or twice in your lifetime! my ex used to guilt me when I got drunk, but you know it's just part of getting older. It doesn't mean you are a bad person.

Sure once I got so so so drunk and was having a really OTT chat with my best friend, then threw up in my hands, turns out cider and blackcurrent looks like blood so I ran off to the toilet leaving him freaking completely out!

If you want anymore embarassing stories of how I've made a fool out of myself I'm here all night :rolleyes: :yep:
    :laugh: Classic.

Now I know how to fake haemoptysis at a pinch .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)

I discovered how cider and.. Blackcurrent Smirnoff looks like blood a couple of weeks ago! Something I investigated intently, as I had to clean it up in the morning.. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    :laugh: Classic.

Now I know how to fake haemoptysis at a pinch .
    There may have been a little blood though, that was the start of the gastritis rearing lol :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)

That's the thing, I know I didn't mean to do anything wrong but I annoyed him and I really didn't want to, now I really don't know what to do because I didn't mean to do anything to annoy him, but I didn't really think I was doing anything wrong. Now I'm really wary of doing anything in the future because I don't want to ruin the relationship but don't want to have to be treading on thin ice all the time either

The only thing I know is that I won't be mixing so many drinks in the future and will avoid getting so bad that I throw up. :p: I've had a fair bit to drink before but never thrown up because of it, it was just such an unfortunate situation that he had to be there to witness it.

Maybe I'll just let him sleep it off, he was fine earlier and I've apologised to which he said "No problem", which is such a guy thing to say! They need to be more open and tell people when something is wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Oh and I don't even know how to explain how my mixture of pizza, coke and lime cocktail thing looked. It was like a swamp monster exploded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    There may have been a little blood though, that was the start of the gastritis rearing lol :rolleyes:
    Gastritis? Ouch!

Think I'll just stick to corn syrup, then :p:.

Anyway, think I'll try sleeping again!

Night medics :ciao:.

ReputationRep:
    Oh and I don't even know how to explain how my mixture of pizza, coke and lime cocktail thing looked. It was like a swamp monster exploded.
    I did that in a friends house and they hard to buy a new carpet :o:

ReputationRep:
    That's the thing, I know I didn't mean to do anything wrong but I annoyed him and I really didn't want to, now I really don't know what to do because I didn't mean to do anything to annoy him, but I didn't really think I was doing anything wrong. Now I'm really wary of doing anything in the future because I don't want to ruin the relationship but don't want to have to be treading on thin ice all the time either

The only thing I know is that I won't be mixing so many drinks in the future and will avoid getting so bad that I throw up. :p: I've had a fair bit to drink before but never thrown up because of it, it was just such an unfortunate situation that he had to be there to witness it.

Maybe I'll just let him sleep it off, he was fine earlier and I've apologised to which he said "No problem", which is such a guy thing to say! They need to be more open and tell people when something is wrong.
    If he's wise he won't ket something as silly as that ruin the relationship, no-one would accuse you of doing it to intentionally harm him and obviously you are apologetic so in my mind as long as either you don't leave him waiting or drink so much again then he shouldn't get annoyed. Now I could understand it if you did that everytime you met up! lol

Don't expect men to be open either, just love the fact that they like things simple. If they have a major problem with you then 9/10 times they will let you know. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShinyShiny)
    I did that in a friends house and they hard to buy a new carpet :o:
    Ok, you are off my invite list, I hope you owned up to doing it :p:

Goodnight All, time for bed I think.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.