ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Sounds good :yep:
    But now the question is where?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    But now the question is where?
    Good question.

It depends on the place as to how much it is and what there is to do, I'm clueless about all these things Though the expense will have to be low :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    I'm a veritable mine of rubbish. :p:
    No where near as interesting as your cricket trivia but I learnt today that the Drosophila (fruit fly used in genetics) produces coiled sperm that stretchs out to about 2 and a half inches.

The sperm of 6 foot tall man would have to be roughly 120 feet long to be in the same ratio.

ReputationRep:
    Good question.

It depends on the place as to how much it is and what there is to do, I'm clueless about all these things Though the expense will have to be low :woo:
    :dontknow:
    Two indesicive hopeful medics. That's encouraging :p:

In other news, I love Tracy Chapman :love:

ReputationRep:
    :dontknow:
    Two indesicive hopeful medics. That's encouraging :p:

In other news, I love Tracy Chapman :love:
    I'm so bad at decisions, people end up getting so frustrated with me. "Where do you want to go" :dontknow: "What would you like to drink" :dontknow:

Surgeon = out of the question.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so bad at decisions, people end up getting so frustrated with me. "Where do you want to go" :dontknow: "What would you like to drink" :dontknow:

Surgeon = out of the question.
    Haha me too. What would you like to drink? I'm not fussed, whatever you're having. It annoys people so much :p:

ReputationRep:
    Haha me too. What would you like to drink? I'm not fussed, whatever you're having. It annoys people so much :p:
    :five: Sometimes I think I'm too polite, when people ask me what I want to drink I don't want anything expensive so I go for the same thing as them or let them decide for me :p:

This could be a problem though :p:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good :yep:
    Do either of you have any musical talent? If so...you could do a bearded ladies busking duo tour of the uk. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    :five: Sometimes I think I'm too polite, when people ask me what I want to drink I don't want anything expensive so I go for the same thing as them or let them decide for me :p:

This could be a problem though :p:
    Yeah. Patient is having a cardiac arrest - what do you want to do doctor? Ummmmmmmm - I don't know, what do you fancy doing? Hehehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyferret)
    Do either of you have any musical talent? If so...you could do a bearded ladies busking duo tour of the uk. :yep:
    Bearded ladies? Excuse me?

But yes, I play the sax :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I can play about 5 notes on the violin without it sounding too squeaky :woo:

Wait, since when did we have beards?

ReputationRep:
    Wait, since when did we have beards?
    Beards, turbans, super flexible limbs...something to sell your act. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Beards, turbans, super flexible limbs...something to sell your act. :holmes:
    I have super-flexible limbs.
    Sort of.

ReputationRep:
    I have just been branded a street urchin :p: by my mother for carrying and bringing home a large metal barbeque someone down the road left out for the dustman.

Is it really that odd? Seems a shame to throw it away :redface:
    Are you sure there was no reason for it being thrown away? :p:

ReputationRep:
    How on earth do you write a resignation letter? I feel so silly doing this for a part-time job

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure there was no reason for it being thrown away? :p:
    Perhaps it's a little worse for wear :p:

Still...metal's metal

ReputationRep:
    How on earth do you write a resignation letter? I feel so silly doing this for a part-time job
    Dear Sir/Madam,

The grass is definitely greener.

Regards,

Scary

ReputationRep:
    I've been thinking that. When I quit McDonald's, it feels doubly silly because it's part time and I'm not taken seriously there anyway

Have you found another job?

ReputationRep:
    Dear Sir/Madam,

The grass is definitely greener.

Regards,

Scary
    :lmao: Oh, the temptation - I would like a good reference though!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.