The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

HiBear
ooohh :teeth:

brum is late on freshers fest stuff :colonhash: they dont have schedule out yet and we're starting 2 weeks before you do.. i want them now :judge:

on other news, im 19 in a month :s:

:shh:
Reply 7781
FFCrusader
:shh:

:emo:

:getmecoat:
lotusx
i want my RUMS freshers pack. :cry:

Me too :cry:

Apparently tickets for koko and the freshers' ball go online soon. http://www.uclunion.org/events/fresherstickets.php
Reply 7783
Jessaay!
Me too :cry:

Apparently tickets for koko and the freshers' ball go online soon. http://www.uclunion.org/events/fresherstickets.php

ooh, good! although isn't koko on the same night as mums & dads? so if the medics have organised their own thing...hmm. we shall see. plus i bet it's going to be pretty expensive...that said, school have given me money for getting good results so wahey!
lotusx
ooh, good! although isn't koko on the same night as mums & dads? so if the medics have organised their own thing...hmm. we shall see. plus i bet it's going to be pretty expensive...that said, school have given me money for getting good results so wahey!

I think a lot of people said that they were going to mums and dads then to koko so i don't know. It's apparently worth it because it's a big freshers' event, I'm confused now though :frown:

You got money for good results! I'm so jealous :frown:
Reply 7785
hi guys :smile: i'm sooo bored.
Reply 7786
HiBear
:emo:

:getmecoat:

I would say you're really young, but one of my friends in my year is only turning 19 at the end of september...I'm over a year older than him :smile:

Ahh Scotland
Reply 7787
fatal
I would say you're really young, but one of my friends in my year is only turning 19 at the end of september...I'm over a year older than him :smile:

Ahh Scotland

:p:

time passes so quickly..........
fatal

Ahh Scotland

Judging by the offer holder thread for Cambridge, I am over a year older than quite a few of them. One person is yonger than me, yet he has done a gap year :rolleyes:
:rofl: A photo of me doing a facepalm while trying to teach GCSErs math has just bean uploaded on fb :rofl:
crazylemon
:rofl: A photo of me doing a facepalm while trying to teach GCSErs math has just bean uploaded on fb :rofl:

*stalks*

I see it has! How very interesting. Was it like trying to penetrate a brick wall using a sponge as a weapon?
Jessaay!
*stalks*

I see it has! How very interesting. Was it like trying to penetrate a brick wall using a sponge as a weapon?

:rofl:

They were set 6 (bottom set)
Dividing required explanation :p:
Reply 7792
crazylemon

Searching for 'crazylemon' on facebook :facepalm2:
reems23
Searching for 'crazylemon' on facebook :facepalm2:

:console:

I would probably start to type in reems looking for you :p:
Reply 7794
It could be lupus
Judging by the offer holder thread for Cambridge, I am over a year older than quite a few of them. One person is yonger than me, yet he has done a gap year :rolleyes:

Its a bit wierd sometimes, I can't help but resent most of the Scots, they only have 5 years of compulsory schooling with which they can go to uni with, for medicine they have to do *gasp* another year!!!

Not quite our 7 years of A-level fun.
Hello!
Does anyone actually know when we get our RUMS freshers pack?
Reply 7796
:no: but it should be soon, right? if the georgies lot and the kings lot have already got theirs...
bottfly7
Hello!
Does anyone actually know when we get our RUMS freshers pack?

Biscuit face! (I really hope it's you now or I sound weird)

No idea. But apparently we can order tickets to the freshers' ball and koko online soon http://www.uclunion.org/events/fresherstickets.php
We get our welcome pack once there :colonhash:
In two weeks time, we'll have hopefully done the drive up to Newcastle and be sorting out stuff at Ikea/freshers wristbands etc :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending