Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    ooohh :teeth:

brum is late on freshers fest stuff they dont have schedule out yet and we're starting 2 weeks before you do.. i want them now :judge:

on other news, im 19 in a month :s:
    :shh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    :shh:
    :emo:

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    i want my RUMS freshers pack. :cry:
    Me too :cry:

Apparently tickets for koko and the freshers' ball go online soon. http://www.uclunion.org/events/fresherstickets.php

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Me too :cry:

Apparently tickets for koko and the freshers' ball go online soon. http://www.uclunion.org/events/fresherstickets.php
    ooh, good! although isn't koko on the same night as mums & dads? so if the medics have organised their own thing...hmm. we shall see. plus i bet it's going to be pretty expensive...that said, school have given me money for getting good results so wahey!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    ooh, good! although isn't koko on the same night as mums & dads? so if the medics have organised their own thing...hmm. we shall see. plus i bet it's going to be pretty expensive...that said, school have given me money for getting good results so wahey!
    I think a lot of people said that they were going to mums and dads then to koko so i don't know. It's apparently worth it because it's a big freshers' event, I'm confused now though

You got money for good results! I'm so jealous

ReputationRep:
    hi guys i'm sooo bored.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    :emo:

:getmecoat:
    I would say you're really young, but one of my friends in my year is only turning 19 at the end of september...I'm over a year older than him

Ahh Scotland

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I would say you're really young, but one of my friends in my year is only turning 19 at the end of september...I'm over a year older than him

Ahh Scotland
    :p:

time passes so quickly..........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)

Ahh Scotland
    Judging by the offer holder thread for Cambridge, I am over a year older than quite a few of them. One person is yonger than me, yet he has done a gap year :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: A photo of me doing a facepalm while trying to teach GCSErs math has just bean uploaded on fb :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    :rofl: A photo of me doing a facepalm while trying to teach GCSErs math has just bean uploaded on fb :rofl:
    *stalks*

I see it has! How very interesting. Was it like trying to penetrate a brick wall using a sponge as a weapon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    *stalks*

I see it has! How very interesting. Was it like trying to penetrate a brick wall using a sponge as a weapon?
    :rofl:

They were set 6 (bottom set)
    Dividing required explanation :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    Searching for 'crazylemon' on facebook :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    Searching for 'crazylemon' on facebook :facepalm2:
    :console:

I would probably start to type in reems looking for you :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It could be lupus)
    Judging by the offer holder thread for Cambridge, I am over a year older than quite a few of them. One person is yonger than me, yet he has done a gap year :rolleyes:
    Its a bit wierd sometimes, I can't help but resent most of the Scots, they only have 5 years of compulsory schooling with which they can go to uni with, for medicine they have to do *gasp* another year!!!

Not quite our 7 years of A-level fun.

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    Does anyone actually know when we get our RUMS freshers pack?

ReputationRep:
    :no: but it should be soon, right? if the georgies lot and the kings lot have already got theirs...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bottfly7)
    Hello!
    Does anyone actually know when we get our RUMS freshers pack?
    Biscuit face! (I really hope it's you now or I sound weird)

No idea. But apparently we can order tickets to the freshers' ball and koko online soon http://www.uclunion.org/events/fresherstickets.php

ReputationRep:
    We get our welcome pack once there

ReputationRep:
    In two weeks time, we'll have hopefully done the drive up to Newcastle and be sorting out stuff at Ikea/freshers wristbands etc

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.