Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    ooohh :teeth:

brum is late on freshers fest stuff they dont have schedule out yet and we're starting 2 weeks before you do.. i want them now :judge:

on other news, im 19 in a month :s:
    :shh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    :shh:
    :emo:

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    i want my RUMS freshers pack. :cry:
    Me too :cry:

Apparently tickets for koko and the freshers' ball go online soon. http://www.uclunion.org/events/fresherstickets.php

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Me too :cry:

Apparently tickets for koko and the freshers' ball go online soon. http://www.uclunion.org/events/fresherstickets.php
    ooh, good! although isn't koko on the same night as mums & dads? so if the medics have organised their own thing...hmm. we shall see. plus i bet it's going to be pretty expensive...that said, school have given me money for getting good results so wahey!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    ooh, good! although isn't koko on the same night as mums & dads? so if the medics have organised their own thing...hmm. we shall see. plus i bet it's going to be pretty expensive...that said, school have given me money for getting good results so wahey!
    I think a lot of people said that they were going to mums and dads then to koko so i don't know. It's apparently worth it because it's a big freshers' event, I'm confused now though

You got money for good results! I'm so jealous

ReputationRep:
    hi guys i'm sooo bored.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    :emo:

:getmecoat:
    I would say you're really young, but one of my friends in my year is only turning 19 at the end of september...I'm over a year older than him

Ahh Scotland

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I would say you're really young, but one of my friends in my year is only turning 19 at the end of september...I'm over a year older than him

Ahh Scotland
    :p:

time passes so quickly..........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)

Ahh Scotland
    Judging by the offer holder thread for Cambridge, I am over a year older than quite a few of them. One person is yonger than me, yet he has done a gap year :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: A photo of me doing a facepalm while trying to teach GCSErs math has just bean uploaded on fb :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    :rofl: A photo of me doing a facepalm while trying to teach GCSErs math has just bean uploaded on fb :rofl:
    *stalks*

I see it has! How very interesting. Was it like trying to penetrate a brick wall using a sponge as a weapon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    *stalks*

I see it has! How very interesting. Was it like trying to penetrate a brick wall using a sponge as a weapon?
    :rofl:

They were set 6 (bottom set)
    Dividing required explanation :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    Searching for 'crazylemon' on facebook :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    Searching for 'crazylemon' on facebook :facepalm2:
    :console:

I would probably start to type in reems looking for you :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It could be lupus)
    Judging by the offer holder thread for Cambridge, I am over a year older than quite a few of them. One person is yonger than me, yet he has done a gap year :rolleyes:
    Its a bit wierd sometimes, I can't help but resent most of the Scots, they only have 5 years of compulsory schooling with which they can go to uni with, for medicine they have to do *gasp* another year!!!

Not quite our 7 years of A-level fun.

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    Does anyone actually know when we get our RUMS freshers pack?

ReputationRep:
    :no: but it should be soon, right? if the georgies lot and the kings lot have already got theirs...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bottfly7)
    Hello!
    Does anyone actually know when we get our RUMS freshers pack?
    Biscuit face! (I really hope it's you now or I sound weird)

No idea. But apparently we can order tickets to the freshers' ball and koko online soon http://www.uclunion.org/events/fresherstickets.php

ReputationRep:
    We get our welcome pack once there

ReputationRep:
    In two weeks time, we'll have hopefully done the drive up to Newcastle and be sorting out stuff at Ikea/freshers wristbands etc

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.