Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    nope. i think we'd be with the engineering school if at all though :p:
    we have 50 students doing chem eng, but we still have our own school. we're THAT awesome :p: lol

cool i think we have a soc of our own too :teehee:

i am so looking forward to it.
    We are cooler :eviltongue: :p:
    I am looking forward to it too Apparently you guys have stronger links to industry- unfair :p:
    I am worried about my brains though- 3 months of no intellectual activity :eek: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    We are cooler :eviltongue: :p:
    I am looking forward to it too Apparently you guys have stronger links to industry- unfair :p:
    I am worried about my brains though- 3 months of no intellectual activity :eek: :yep:
    ppfftt :talkhand: :p:

yeap. i applied to do MEng with industrial placement. it's going to be awesome.

im not worried about my brain. my brain needs stimulation now. urgh it's longing for it.

it's been left unfed for too long........... :emo:

ReputationRep:
    ppfftt :talkhand: :p:

yeap. i applied to do MEng with industrial placement. it's going to be awesome.

im not worried about my brain. my brain needs stimulation now. urgh it's longing for it.

it's been left unfed for too long........... :emo:
    My brain is scared :p:
    Do you have any other friends who go to B-ham? I know few people who go there, but no Chemists :cry:
    I wish I'd have plumped for Chem with a year in industry but I wanted to cut it short so as not watse any time to get into med :p: Ah, welll, everything happens for a reason

ReputationRep:
    My brain is scared :p:
    Do you have any other friends who go to B-ham? I know few people who go there, but no Chemists :cry:
    I wish I'd have plumped for Chem with a year in industry but I wanted to cut it short so as not watse any time to get into med :p: Ah, welll, everything happens for a reason
    yep it does.
    not really. well i know a tsr-er who's there. well i know a couple, then ive been fbing :p:
    so i know a few on my course and i know girls in my flat

it's going to be fun i think :woo: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    yep it does.
    not really. well i know a tsr-er who's there. well i know a couple, then ive been fbing :p:
    so i know a few on my course and i know girls in my flat

it's going to be fun i think :woo: :yep:
    I know a TSRer who does PhD in Chem @ Bham :p: But thats about it
    And I've been fbing but not to a great extent :p:
    right, I guess I'll see you at the Freshers Week Have you already arrived to Birmingham?

ReputationRep:
    I wish SilentGirl posted more often so we could both spam up chat with SGUL hype. :sad:

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    I know a TSRer who does PhD in Chem @ Bham :p: But thats about it
    And I've been fbing but not to a great extent :p:
    right, I guess I'll see you at the Freshers Week Have you already arrived to Birmingham?
    haha EVS? i know him too.
    i actually have him on msn :p:

yeap. have you bought tickets for it?
    nah im getting there the 20th.
    (Original post by !MEna)
    I wish SilentGirl posted more often so we could both spam up chat with SGUL hype. :sad:

:console:

ReputationRep:
    NO NO, NO NO NO NO, NO NO NO NO, NO NO THERE'S NO LIMIT.

For some reason that was just on the TV. Oh, the good old days.

ReputationRep:
    NO NO, NO NO NO NO, NO NO NO NO, NO NO THERE'S NO LIMIT.

For some reason that was just on the TV. Oh, the good old days.

ReputationRep:
    haha EVS? i know him too.
    i actually have him on msn :p:

yeap. have you bought tickets for it?
    nah im getting there the 20th.

:console:
    I :love: EvS

Nope, haven't bought tickets, I was talking about the actual going to the uni to register type of thing :p: I will go to the Freshers Party for chem undergrads though :happy2:

ReputationRep:
    I :love: EvS

Nope, haven't bought tickets, I was talking about the actual going to the uni to register type of thing :p: I will go to the Freshers Party for chem undergrads though :happy2:
    yeah he's really friendly and awesome

haha fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)

I wish there was a regular poster who's going to be a Newcastle medic fresher too :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    I wish there was a regular poster who's going to be a Newcastle medic fresher too :sad:
    :console: you too.

ReputationRep:
    Ill join the club here. There's Smarty_Pants, but she's not a very regular poster :sad:

ReputationRep:
    This is really stupid but do the warning levels mean anything?

And degausser, I always think that picture is of Darth Vader, I am so blind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShinyShiny)
    This is really stupid but do the warning levels mean anything?

And degausser, I always think that picture is of Darth Vader, I am so blind.
    Well you get to a certain level and you're temporarily/permanently banned. I'm on my first warning

ReputationRep:
    when you get to warning level 15 temp ban for a week. which is what happened to GCSEMan

then if you do very very naughty things you can become permabanned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bottfly7)
    B*rstards! :p:

Walked past UCL on wednesday- there is scaffolding all over the cruciform! I think they are shining it up or something...
    ahhh, the anti-kings rage. i do not suffer from this yet.
    i've been stalking yours and jess's posts...do i have you on the book of faces?

ReputationRep:
    when you get to warning level 15 temp ban for a week. which is what happened to GCSEMan

then if you do very very naughty things you can become permabanned.
    He's been permed :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    He's been permed :teeth:
    wahaaayyy

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.