Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)

:mmm:

HOT :coma:

i just had to share with all of you :woo:
    Very Hot :yep: :sexface:- I love that smiley :p:
    (Original post by EmersonDrain)
    I will announce my hate list as soon as the rejections start hitting the mat! :rolleyes:
    I'm sure you will get to Brum, if you have 7-8 A* they will love you All the best in any case :goodluck:

I just made a whole jar of pickled mushrooms :proud: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    I find your lack of taste disturbing :vader: :p:
    :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    :yawn:

I'm bored :erm:
    moi aussi.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Oh I see! I didn't realise you'd had a gap year. That's cool! But they must have been wanting to have given you a place originally anyway to offer you another interview. I met another girl who they said the same to so you're not alone.

Edit: Wait, did you have a gap year or did they just re-interview you? :p: I'm confused now!
    I was re-interviewed about 2 months after the "apply again next year" - so no gap year ( I only turned 18 a few weeks ago)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Whilst I retain some love for UCL and BSMS despite the rejections, I absolutely hate King's.
    I quite liked King's open day. I find pomposity and arrogance quite endearing :p: . I would love to apply there but London is not an option for me really unless I can adapt to sleeping in a cardboard box. If only I were pretty enough to be a rent boy :pimp:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    I find your lack of taste disturbing :vader: :p:
    :talkhand:

whatever. urgh men. they cant appreciate gorgeousness. :rolleyes:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Very Hot :yep: :sexface:- I love that smiley :p:
    haha i know right. :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShinyShiny)
    I was re-interviewed about 2 months after the "apply again next year" - so no gap year ( I only turned 18 a few weeks ago)
    Oh I get it :p: Cool then!

Out of curiosity, what went so badly at your first interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Whilst I retain some love for UCL and BSMS despite the rejections, I absolutely hate King's.
    I like UCL as a medical school, but I hate the admissions people purely because they sent me like a one line rejection letter :p:

I'm not keen on Kings for not interviewing me this year though as it's almost like they're saying you've gotten worse since last year :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    moi aussi.
    I need something entertaining to do...am currently trying to fix my brother's laptop and it's isn't half dull

ReputationRep:
    Oh I get it :p: Cool then!

Out of curiosity, what went so badly at your first interview?
    I bottled it, didn't look up from the table and mumbled utter rubbish (I refuse to prepare for interviews, I would rather fail for being myself then succeed for being something I am not).

ReputationRep:

You make quite a generalisation :p:

ReputationRep:
    You people had better like UCL :shoot:

ReputationRep:
    You make quite a generalisation :p:
    well did you appreciate the eye candy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmersonDrain)
    I quite liked King's open day. I find pomposity and arrogance quite endearing :p: . I would love to apply there but London is not an option for me really unless I can adapt to sleeping in a cardboard box. If only I were pretty enough to be a rent boy :pimp:
    I would gladly sell myself for a place in any med school, but sadly, my seductive skills are not easy to convey via application :sad:

haha i know right. :daydreaming:
    What do they understand about beauty :talkhand: :p:

ReputationRep:
    I bottled it, didn't look up from the table and mumbled utter rubbish (I refuse to prepare for interviews, I would rather fail for being myself then succeed for being something I am not).
    I see, I think the only reason I managed to get through the interview was because I brain stormed. I didn't prepare for the interview in some respects, like I didn't try and be someone I wasn't, but I thought of my reasons for applying and stuff and brain stormed, looked up some things about the NHS I didn't understand and tried to be confident in the interview.

They must have REALLY wanted you otherwise to make you come back after the first interview though. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    well did you appreciate the eye candy?
    I wouldn't call that eye candy :p:

ReputationRep:
    I need something entertaining to do...am currently trying to fix my brother's laptop and it's isn't half dull

currently trawling ebay.

We could play a forum game, like...Never have I ever

ReputationRep:
    I see, I think the only reason I managed to get through the interview was because I brain stormed. I didn't prepare for the interview in some respects, like I didn't try and be someone I wasn't, but I thought of my reasons for applying and stuff and brain stormed, looked up some things about the NHS I didn't understand and tried to be confident in the interview.

They must have REALLY wanted you otherwise to make you come back after the first interview though. :yep:
    They just wanted me for my body.

ReputationRep:
    They just wanted me for my body.
    That's standard, I had to strip at my interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    currently trawling ebay.

We could play a forum game, like...Never have I ever
    That sounds good.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.