Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)

:mmm:

HOT :coma:

i just had to share with all of you :woo:
    Very Hot :yep: :sexface:- I love that smiley :p:
    (Original post by EmersonDrain)
    I will announce my hate list as soon as the rejections start hitting the mat! :rolleyes:
    I'm sure you will get to Brum, if you have 7-8 A* they will love you All the best in any case :goodluck:

I just made a whole jar of pickled mushrooms :proud: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    I find your lack of taste disturbing :vader: :p:
    :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    :yawn:

I'm bored :erm:
    moi aussi.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Oh I see! I didn't realise you'd had a gap year. That's cool! But they must have been wanting to have given you a place originally anyway to offer you another interview. I met another girl who they said the same to so you're not alone.

Edit: Wait, did you have a gap year or did they just re-interview you? :p: I'm confused now!
    I was re-interviewed about 2 months after the "apply again next year" - so no gap year ( I only turned 18 a few weeks ago)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Whilst I retain some love for UCL and BSMS despite the rejections, I absolutely hate King's.
    I quite liked King's open day. I find pomposity and arrogance quite endearing :p: . I would love to apply there but London is not an option for me really unless I can adapt to sleeping in a cardboard box. If only I were pretty enough to be a rent boy :pimp:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    I find your lack of taste disturbing :vader: :p:
    :talkhand:

whatever. urgh men. they cant appreciate gorgeousness. :rolleyes:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Very Hot :yep: :sexface:- I love that smiley :p:
    haha i know right. :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShinyShiny)
    I was re-interviewed about 2 months after the "apply again next year" - so no gap year ( I only turned 18 a few weeks ago)
    Oh I get it :p: Cool then!

Out of curiosity, what went so badly at your first interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Whilst I retain some love for UCL and BSMS despite the rejections, I absolutely hate King's.
    I like UCL as a medical school, but I hate the admissions people purely because they sent me like a one line rejection letter :p:

I'm not keen on Kings for not interviewing me this year though as it's almost like they're saying you've gotten worse since last year :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    moi aussi.
    I need something entertaining to do...am currently trying to fix my brother's laptop and it's isn't half dull

ReputationRep:
    Oh I get it :p: Cool then!

Out of curiosity, what went so badly at your first interview?
    I bottled it, didn't look up from the table and mumbled utter rubbish (I refuse to prepare for interviews, I would rather fail for being myself then succeed for being something I am not).

ReputationRep:

You make quite a generalisation :p:

ReputationRep:
    You people had better like UCL :shoot:

ReputationRep:
    You make quite a generalisation :p:
    well did you appreciate the eye candy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmersonDrain)
    I quite liked King's open day. I find pomposity and arrogance quite endearing :p: . I would love to apply there but London is not an option for me really unless I can adapt to sleeping in a cardboard box. If only I were pretty enough to be a rent boy :pimp:
    I would gladly sell myself for a place in any med school, but sadly, my seductive skills are not easy to convey via application :sad:

haha i know right. :daydreaming:
    What do they understand about beauty :talkhand: :p:

ReputationRep:
    I bottled it, didn't look up from the table and mumbled utter rubbish (I refuse to prepare for interviews, I would rather fail for being myself then succeed for being something I am not).
    I see, I think the only reason I managed to get through the interview was because I brain stormed. I didn't prepare for the interview in some respects, like I didn't try and be someone I wasn't, but I thought of my reasons for applying and stuff and brain stormed, looked up some things about the NHS I didn't understand and tried to be confident in the interview.

They must have REALLY wanted you otherwise to make you come back after the first interview though. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    well did you appreciate the eye candy?
    I wouldn't call that eye candy :p:

ReputationRep:
    I need something entertaining to do...am currently trying to fix my brother's laptop and it's isn't half dull

currently trawling ebay.

We could play a forum game, like...Never have I ever

ReputationRep:
    I see, I think the only reason I managed to get through the interview was because I brain stormed. I didn't prepare for the interview in some respects, like I didn't try and be someone I wasn't, but I thought of my reasons for applying and stuff and brain stormed, looked up some things about the NHS I didn't understand and tried to be confident in the interview.

They must have REALLY wanted you otherwise to make you come back after the first interview though. :yep:
    They just wanted me for my body.

ReputationRep:
    They just wanted me for my body.
    That's standard, I had to strip at my interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    currently trawling ebay.

We could play a forum game, like...Never have I ever
    That sounds good.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.