Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Medics (and applicants) general chat thread Mk IV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    Because you'd corrupt her

Lucky for him then :p:
    Yep, I am a very nice person ( uncorrupted in any way :p: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    :teeth:

You're not from Gimps or King's, that makes you reasonable. :woo:
    Tiger Tiger TSR meet? :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by digitalis)
    Tiger Tiger TSR meet? :teeth:
    There's a Tiger Tiger in Libdib? :eek:

Edit again: That was supposed to say London but I didn't check my post before I pressed the button and I found the typo too funny to delete.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Yep, I am a very nice person ( uncorrupted in any way :p: )
    You're insinuating I'm corrupt

ReputationRep:
    There's a Tiger Tiger in Libdib? :eek:

Edit again: That was supposed to say London but I didn't check my post before I pressed the button and I found the typo too funny to delete.
    Libdib is too cool :yep: I shall try and use it in future chat with you :p:

Yeah totally! It's in Haymarket, Monday night is student night, always rammed.

ReputationRep:
    You're insinuating I'm corrupt
    No :nah: :littleangel:
    But Digitalis is insinuating that my friend is a liar :getmecoat: :p:

ReputationRep:
    No :nah: :littleangel:
    But Digitalis is insinuating that my friend is a liar :getmecoat: :p:
    Totally :p:

ReputationRep:
    Brav...my new engraved steth is in the post. I'm gonna try hard to not let this one fall through my coat pocket :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Libdib is too cool :yep: I shall try and use it in future chat with you :p:

Yeah totally! It's in Haymarket, Monday night is student night, always rammed.
    Awesome! I'm pretty sure there's one round these parts. Never been though, been advised not to :p:

ReputationRep:
    Brav...my new engraved steth is in the post. I'm gonna try hard to not let this one fall through my coat pocket :getmecoat:
    The BMA offer a discount with those.

ReputationRep:
    Totally :p:
    Fine :eviltongue:
    He has a girlfriend- biatch has stolen my man (he isn't, but still :p: )

ReputationRep:
    Awesome! I'm pretty sure there's one round these parts. Never been though, been advised not to :p:
    It is worth a poke, especially as a fresher...it does = meat market hence the :teeth: haha

BMA, true...but I sacked that off after first year. I cba forking out for the BMA who does eff all for me AFAIK!

Medisave ftw!

ReputationRep:
    Fine :eviltongue:
    He has a girlfriend- biatch has stolen my man (he isn't, but still :p: )
    Someone's jealous :p:

ReputationRep:
    Someone's jealous :p:
    Very-very jealous :p: :yep: But he is not my type anyway ( sour grapes at their freshest)

ReputationRep:
    It is worth a poke, especially as a fresher...it does = meat market hence the :teeth: haha

BMA, true...but I sacked that off after first year. I cba forking out for the BMA who does eff all for me AFAIK!

Medisave ftw!
    Win! Will have to make my way to tiger tiger at some point when I arrive in Libdib, though it sounds likely I'll need body guards.

ReputationRep:
    Very-very jealous :p: :yep: But he is not my type anyway ( sour grapes at their freshest)
    It's the tantalisingly close Dr. title isn't it.

On another note: epic fail. Third year medic forgets gcse physics and opens shaked bottle of soda water = soaked computer table.

ReputationRep:
    Win! Will have to make my way to tiger tiger at some point when I arrive in Libdib, though it sounds likely I'll need body guards.
    I charge 10 pounds an hour, very reasonable :yep:

ReputationRep:
    It's the tantalisingly close Dr. title isn't it.

On another note: epic fail. Third year medic forgets gcse physics and opens shaked bottle of soda water = soaked computer table.
    Yes :sigh: By the time I get to GEP point he will be a Dr Voronin and will cut up little children at his leisure
    On the other hand- never consume beverages at computer desk :p: I once spilled cola on friends desk- impressed he wasnt, but at least he didn't kill me :p:

ReputationRep:
    I charge 10 pounds an hour, very reasonable :yep:
    I need more than one :ninja: I r that famous.

ReputationRep:
    Yes :sigh: By the time I get to GEP point he will be a Dr Voronin and will cut up little children at his leisure
    On the other hand- never consume beverages at computer desk :p: I once spilled cola on friends desk- impressed he wasnt, but at least he didn't kill me :p:
    GEP GEP GEP. Get yourself onto St. John and get ETA trained by the time u graduate. But remember, it is St. John and there are lots of tools out there. Alternatively, HCA work always gd, easy cash.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.