Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by digitalis)
    GEP GEP GEP. Get yourself onto St. John and get ETA trained by the time u graduate. But remember, it is St. John and there are lots of tools out there. Alternatively, HCA work always gd, easy cash.
    I am on St John's :proud: I already did half of training, methinks, and I am only waiting for my paperwork to come through ( I even used a CRB check from another volunteering gig)
    I am looking for HCA work too, but so far unsuccesfully ( early days though, I only started looking for it recently)
    What is ETA :confused: ? All those abbreviations confuse me :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    I am on St John's :proud: I already did half of training, methinks, and I am only waiting for my paperwork to come through ( I even used a CRB check from another volunteering gig)
    I am looking for HCA work too, but so far unsuccesfully ( early days though, I only started looking for it recently)
    What is ETA :confused: ? All those abbreviations confuse me :p:
    NHS professionals-get on the website-v. good service.

ETA is like emergency transport attendant (dont let renal see me encouraging this! ) they are like baby ambulance EMTs. They think they are the bees knees tho, the highest SJA qualification. I know a resident tool at my local division who wears his stethoscope even at unit training :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    NHS professionals-get on the website-v. good service.

ETA is like emergency transport attendant (dont let renal see me encouraging this! ) they are like baby ambulance EMTs. They think they are the bees knees tho, the highest SJA qualification. I know a resident tool at my local division who wears his stethoscope even at unit training :facepalm2:
    I am registered on the website :p: Its very good, apparently there are lots of jobs in healthcare as far as West Mids are concerned
    But steths are sexy , so maybe he uses it as prop?
    And I think I am on the bottom rung of SJA so far, but in three years I plan making a hostile makeover of the divisiom :evil: I have big plans when it comes to employment/volunteering :p:
    P.S Did you call yourself after foxglove family?

ReputationRep:
    I am registered on the website :p: Its very good, apparently there are lots of jobs in healthcare as far as West Mids are concerned
    But steths are sexy , so maybe he uses it as prop?
    And I think I am on the bottom rung of SJA so far, but in three years I plan making a hostile makeover of the divisiom :evil: I have big plans when it comes to employment/volunteering :p:
    P.S Did you call yourself after foxglove family?
    Aye you are correct!

ReputationRep:
    Aye you are correct!
    hah, I knew it !!!

Thanks for the advice and goodnight Mr Foxglove :p:

ReputationRep:
    Steths aren't sexy :no:

Except when I wear them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)

Except when I wear them
    Pipe down fresher :p:

ReputationRep:

Except when I wear them
    Wouldn't find you sexy with or without steths :p: that with you being a girl. But steths are sexy and so are scrubs/white coats :yep: I like most kinds of uniform, apart fom police and footbal uniforms :p:

ReputationRep:
    Pipe down fresher :p:
    Pipedown Barts medic!

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't find you sexy with or without steths :p: that with you being a girl. But steths are sexy and so are scrubs/white coats :yep: I like most kinds of uniform, apart fom police and footbal uniforms :p:
    I prefer suits, yum. That's about it really I suppose the doctors' things can be sexy but I only met one sexy doctor and he was a junior doctor

ReputationRep:
    I prefer suits, yum. That's about it really I suppose the doctors' things can be sexy but I only met one sexy doctor and he was a junior doctor
    There is a sexy doctor in Queen Elizabeth Hoospital where I volunteer :sexface: Sadly, my shift is in the morning when I look a bit rough so I daren't even flirt with him :p: Next time, though I will be in my best :yep: I wish they didn't have such a strict dress code though :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Right, I need to get off TSR before I become an insane insomniac :p:

ReputationRep:
    What is NOT sexy is being awake at this hour.

ReputationRep:
    What is NOT sexy is being awake at this hour.
    I'm always awake at this hour, and I'm always sexy. Your statement is false.

ReputationRep:
    morning :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks :p: If that fails, a little old-fashioned blackmail could also work- you could act as a papparazi that stumbled accross a steamy expose- an admissions dean making out with an applicant :zomg: :sogood: Protect my identity though :p:
    I think I'd make a great paparazzi - I have natural stalking ability, lack of morals, and a fondness for cold hard cash I also have a very long lens :eek:

Right, I need to get off TSR before I become an insane insomniac :p:
    Why stop when you are already 50% there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    I've attached the completed information tables to this message. A handful of universities still haven't updated their details, so I'm assuming the entry requirements they have supplied are applicable to 2010 entry too.
    Enjoy
    Thankyou

A levels: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...l_Requirements

GCSEs: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...E_Requirements

Resits: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...Resit_Policies (added in some colour coding to make it easier for people to see which do and don't accept resitters)

I've changed the formatting so it's all easier to edit and change things in the wiki

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon all. Had my work leaving do last night, good times indeed. Had to spend alot of the evening fending of advances from our junior sister, whom I have to work with in about an hours time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mushi_master)
    Afternoon all. Had my work leaving do last night, good times indeed. Had to spend alot of the evening fending of advances from our junior sister, whom I have to work with in about an hours time.
    Good times! Was she sober enough to remember?

ReputationRep:
    Good times! Was she sober enough to remember?
    She was pretty trollied by the time we got a taxi for her. She took a lot of convincing to give the driver her address without me getting in and going back to hers haha. She didn't take the excuse "My girlfriend lives opposite this pub" very well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mushi_master)
    She was pretty trollied by the time we got a taxi for her. She took a lot of convincing to give the driver her address without me getting in and going back to hers haha. She didn't take the excuse "My girlfriend lives opposite this pub" very well.

Hehe.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.