Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mushi_master)
    She was pretty trollied by the time we got a taxi for her. She took a lot of convincing to give the driver her address without me getting in and going back to hers haha. She didn't take the excuse "My girlfriend lives opposite this pub" very well.
    :laugh:

Good on you for not taking advantage :p:.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so tired haven't been sleeping well recently...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I'm so tired haven't been sleeping well recently...
    Nice post about willy waving in the other thread :p: I'm sure everyone was thinking the same. I don't think posting her work experience/voluntary work has done anything except make people nervous they've not done enough to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Nice post about willy waving in the other thread :p: I'm sure everyone was thinking the same. I don't think posting her work experience/voluntary work has done anything except make people nervous they've not done enough to be honest.
    They are mostly idiots. I'm tired and not in the mood to be nice :mad: I hate applicants lol.

ReputationRep:
    Which thread is this in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmersonDrain)
    I think I'd make a great paparazzi - I have natural stalking ability, lack of morals, and a fondness for cold hard cash I also have a very long lens :eek:

Why stop when you are already 50% there
    Is that why you decided to become a doctor? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Just found some posts on TSR from the ex. Just stumbled upon his profile and couldn't help but look.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Just found some posts on TSR from the ex. Just stumbled upon his profile and couldn't help but look.
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Is that the one with nice friends :p: ? You can always neg rep him to oblivion
    I just dyed my hair into a coppery-red shade, but its patchy!! :headfire:
    It reddish on top and dark brown on the ends and sides :eek3: I just hope its not a total disaster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Is that the one with nice friends :p: ? You can always neg rep him to oblivion
    I just dyed my hair into a coppery-red shade, but its patchy!! :headfire:
    It reddish on top and dark brown on the ends and sides :eek3: I just hope its not a total disaster
    It is

He posted on a few H&R threads using our relationship as an example, apparently I became arrogant at uni...sigh. Shouldn't have poked at the bullet wound.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    merci

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    It is

He posted on a few H&R threads using our relationship as an example, apparently I became arrogant at uni...sigh. Shouldn't have poked at the bullet wound.
    Just ignore him :yep: He isn't worth crying over, surely ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    It is

:eek: Well thats just unacceptable if he knew you were on here..

ReputationRep:
    Just ignore him :yep: He isn't worth crying over, surely ?
    I'm just depressed over being single for a year this week and those three years of my life I spent with those guys which mean nothing now...

Blegh. I think I might go shout at some more applicants or pack all my stuff for moving lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I'm just depressed over being single for a year this week and those three years of my life I spent with those guys which mean nothing now...

Blegh. I think I might go shout at some more applicants or pack all my stuff for moving lol
    guys are asses :emo:

single life ftw :king1:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    :eek: Well thats just unacceptable if he knew you were on here..
    He probably didn't think I ever would find them...

I hate him, for ruining my summer, for upsetting me, for taking so much of my life...but I will not cry!!!

*battle roar!*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    guys are asses :emo:

single life ftw :king1:
    young, free and single!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    He probably didn't think I ever would find them...

I hate him, for ruining my summer, for upsetting me, for taking so much of my life...but I will not cry!!!

*battle roar!*
    In that case I hate him too :huff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    young, free and single!

mwhahaha

:teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Tell us his name and we wil neg rep him?

Pack your stuff, more productive than shouting at applicants :p:
    Phew, my hair turned out to be ok, just a bit red, it looks like I have highlights :p:
    I'm sure it's lovely and if not then its a statement of individuality!

His name is ChaosAngel, I would say that it sounds pretencious but Fatal isn't any better :rolleyes:

I'll probably see him tonight...would love to take him up on some of his comments.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.