Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brokenangel)
    But animals are cute and fluffy
    So are old ladies!

Why did I say that :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I dont understand vet med students....like...its animals?!
    Well, quite a few people like it, my friend for one wanted to do vetmed ( but bad A-Level grades stopped her). My mother's frineds were vets, and apparently its quite lucrative
    I considered it too, at some point :ninja: But my aunt was like -" A vet? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Cows? Sheep? Pigs?

BLEGH.
    Agree yuk tho, dogs, cats, horses. I may be different lol ive grew up on a retired farm.

ReputationRep:
    Agree yuk tho, dogs, cats, horses. I may be different lol ive grew up on a retired farm.
    I like dogs,cats and horses, but most likely in my part of the world you'd be dealing with all the smelly farmyard animals

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I dont understand vet med students....like...its animals?!
    Neither do I :p:

My friend and I constantly take the piss out of each other as it's like a competition of which is better: Medics or vets :p: Needless to say it's a love hate relationship :laugh:

(Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    "Cow's doctor!" :p: Not very mature, I know
    TP was more imaginative when it came to dentists "tooth butcher " was his invention, wasn't it :p: ?
    :p:

I don't remember the Tooth Butcher thing though as I probably didn't read it :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Animals don't like me, especially cats - they hate me.

I used to own gerbils. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    So are old ladies!

Why did I say that :sad:
    :eyebrow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    Neither do I :p:

My friend and I constantly take the piss out of each other as it's like a competition of which is better: Medics or vets :p: Needless to say it's a love hate relationship :laugh:

:p:

I don't remember the Tooth Butcher thing though as I probably didn't read it :ninja:

:erm:
    I find dentistry wierd too, although I suppose loads of people don't understand why anyone would want to study medicine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I like dogs,cats and horses, but most likely in my part of the world you'd be dealing with all the smelly farmyard animals
    see round here you could either be a farm vet or a small animal vet - dont fancy either myself like ill stick to being the pets owners.

Fatal ive just realised which you blog you write lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    :eyebrow:
    :gah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShinyShiny)
    I have made some curry bolognese but I cant make curry itself. Any other suggestions?
    I am not big on curries, I'm afraid
    But bolognese sauce is easy to make.
    what ingredients do you have :ninja: ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Animals don't like me, especially cats - they hate me.

I used to own gerbils. :sexface:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    I am not big on curries, I'm afraid
    But bolognese sauce is easy to make.
    what ingredients do you have :ninja: ?
    You really want a list?

Beef mince, fenugreek, cinnamon, paprika, pepper, salt, passata, puree, mushrooms, carrots, celery, tomatoes, salt and pepper. And occasionally nutmeg. But I don't want to make any more, I am thinking biscuits.

ReputationRep:
    see round here you could either be a farm vet or a small animal vet - dont fancy either myself like ill stick to being the pets owners.

Fatal ive just realised which you blog you write lol.

what blog did you think I wrote? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I find dentistry wierd too, although I suppose loads of people don't understand why anyone would want to study medicine
    I wanted to be forensic pathologist too, but my gran said its the only branch in medicine, practitioners of which never receive flowers :p: But dentistry I never even considered- something about staring at people's tonsils all day long doesn't appeal to me :p:

ReputationRep:
    why am i such a lightweight? :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    what blog did you think I wrote?
    Haha more along the lines of didnt realise it was you that wrote the blog!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Same, I also don't understand how the course length is the same as medicine :erm:

I'm sure many people would think "why the hell do you want to study medicine" :p:

:laugh: there is an ad below about whitening teeth :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShinyShiny)
    You really want a list?

Beef mince, fenugreek, cinnamon, paprika, pepper, salt, passata, puree, mushrooms, carrots, celery, tomatoes, salt and pepper. And occasionally nutmeg. But I don't want to make any more, I am thinking biscuits.
    Fry beef mince in oil, add mushrooms,add celery, add paprika, add passata (all in 5 min intervals) and tomatoes cut into pieces. Simmer for about 20 min and enjoy a sauce that can be eaten with pasta or rice :yep:
    Bisquits are great too, I bought a nice shortbread mould :love: Its soo pretty

ReputationRep:
    Haha more along the lines of didnt realise it was you that wrote the blog!
    lol well here I am hopefully next week I'll be able to write about something medical for once!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.