Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brokenangel)
    But animals are cute and fluffy
    So are old ladies!

Why did I say that :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I dont understand vet med students....like...its animals?!
    Well, quite a few people like it, my friend for one wanted to do vetmed ( but bad A-Level grades stopped her). My mother's frineds were vets, and apparently its quite lucrative
    I considered it too, at some point :ninja: But my aunt was like -" A vet? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Cows? Sheep? Pigs?

BLEGH.
    Agree yuk tho, dogs, cats, horses. I may be different lol ive grew up on a retired farm.

ReputationRep:
    Agree yuk tho, dogs, cats, horses. I may be different lol ive grew up on a retired farm.
    I like dogs,cats and horses, but most likely in my part of the world you'd be dealing with all the smelly farmyard animals

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I dont understand vet med students....like...its animals?!
    Neither do I :p:

My friend and I constantly take the piss out of each other as it's like a competition of which is better: Medics or vets :p: Needless to say it's a love hate relationship :laugh:

(Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    "Cow's doctor!" :p: Not very mature, I know
    TP was more imaginative when it came to dentists "tooth butcher " was his invention, wasn't it :p: ?
    :p:

I don't remember the Tooth Butcher thing though as I probably didn't read it :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Animals don't like me, especially cats - they hate me.

I used to own gerbils. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    So are old ladies!

Why did I say that :sad:
    :eyebrow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    Neither do I :p:

My friend and I constantly take the piss out of each other as it's like a competition of which is better: Medics or vets :p: Needless to say it's a love hate relationship :laugh:

:p:

I don't remember the Tooth Butcher thing though as I probably didn't read it :ninja:

:erm:
    I find dentistry wierd too, although I suppose loads of people don't understand why anyone would want to study medicine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I like dogs,cats and horses, but most likely in my part of the world you'd be dealing with all the smelly farmyard animals
    see round here you could either be a farm vet or a small animal vet - dont fancy either myself like ill stick to being the pets owners.

Fatal ive just realised which you blog you write lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    :eyebrow:
    :gah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShinyShiny)
    I have made some curry bolognese but I cant make curry itself. Any other suggestions?
    I am not big on curries, I'm afraid
    But bolognese sauce is easy to make.
    what ingredients do you have :ninja: ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Animals don't like me, especially cats - they hate me.

I used to own gerbils. :sexface:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    I am not big on curries, I'm afraid
    But bolognese sauce is easy to make.
    what ingredients do you have :ninja: ?
    You really want a list?

Beef mince, fenugreek, cinnamon, paprika, pepper, salt, passata, puree, mushrooms, carrots, celery, tomatoes, salt and pepper. And occasionally nutmeg. But I don't want to make any more, I am thinking biscuits.

ReputationRep:
    see round here you could either be a farm vet or a small animal vet - dont fancy either myself like ill stick to being the pets owners.

Fatal ive just realised which you blog you write lol.

what blog did you think I wrote? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I find dentistry wierd too, although I suppose loads of people don't understand why anyone would want to study medicine
    I wanted to be forensic pathologist too, but my gran said its the only branch in medicine, practitioners of which never receive flowers :p: But dentistry I never even considered- something about staring at people's tonsils all day long doesn't appeal to me :p:

ReputationRep:
    why am i such a lightweight? :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    what blog did you think I wrote?
    Haha more along the lines of didnt realise it was you that wrote the blog!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Same, I also don't understand how the course length is the same as medicine :erm:

I'm sure many people would think "why the hell do you want to study medicine" :p:

:laugh: there is an ad below about whitening teeth :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShinyShiny)
    You really want a list?

Beef mince, fenugreek, cinnamon, paprika, pepper, salt, passata, puree, mushrooms, carrots, celery, tomatoes, salt and pepper. And occasionally nutmeg. But I don't want to make any more, I am thinking biscuits.
    Fry beef mince in oil, add mushrooms,add celery, add paprika, add passata (all in 5 min intervals) and tomatoes cut into pieces. Simmer for about 20 min and enjoy a sauce that can be eaten with pasta or rice :yep:
    Bisquits are great too, I bought a nice shortbread mould :love: Its soo pretty

ReputationRep:
    Haha more along the lines of didnt realise it was you that wrote the blog!
    lol well here I am hopefully next week I'll be able to write about something medical for once!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.