Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bottfly7)
    They are annoying. Trust me, I have one and it is like a shrill old lady poking sharpened pencils in your ears! :p:
    My rape alarm is like that :p: Okay, I won't be getting a whistling one. Incidentally, why do you have one? :p:

ReputationRep:
    BORING! How about proving that God exists by praying for the church to blow up?
    Or lighting the farts of baked bean fed sumo wrestlers, priests are 60~70% petrol.

On a side note does the idea that one day everyone on this thread will be stopping people dying scare anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    if I had a valid medical degree and all I needed to do is to pass the damn test I would have killed myself over it
    I think you need to be quite firm with her :spank: She'll appreciate it really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    My rape alarm is like that :p: Okay, I won't be getting a whistling one. Incidentally, why do you have one? :p:
    London's a rough area :p:.

ReputationRep:
    Have one in the house. Can't take it though. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brokenangel)
    Jesus that would drive me mad best of luck to your mam!
    I know, and its not like she enjoys her work atm, she loved being a doctor and now.., But let's hope she will get to practise med soon
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Just to let you know, the ones from Tesco's taste very different to the stuff they use at Nando's.
    What, another scam :p: ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    London's a rough area :p:.
    I doubt he's planning to carry a whistling kettle around in case of danger :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShinyShiny)
    Or lighting the farts of baked bean fed sumo wrestlers, priests are 60~70% petrol.

On a side note does the idea that one day everyone on this thread will be stopping people dying scare anyone?
    :reaper:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmersonDrain)
    I think you need to be quite firm with her :spank: She'll appreciate it really
    I think that's my dad's area, thank you very much :p: Just realised how weird that sounds :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    I think that's my dad's area, thank you very much Just realised how weird that sounds
    LMAO you sure mam isnt the one being firm with him, it a womans role after all!

ReputationRep:
    Have one in the house. Can't take it though. :sad:
    Sad times It'd get stolen anyway :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Advantages:

1. Will whistle loudly
    2. Is large enough to hit people with

Disadvantages:

1. Will have to be constantly heated which would be impractical and painful.
    2. Would look like a pillock.

So no, I probably won't :p:

ReputationRep:
    Sad times It'd get stolen anyway :cry:
    Better just stick with the Swarovsky Crystal Toaster then....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShinyShiny)

When the main topic of conversation is kettles and lighting baked bean farts it does worry me slightly.

ReputationRep:
    When in danger, you use whatever weapons you have to hand :p:.

ReputationRep:
    When the main topic of conversation is kettles and lighting baked bean farts it does worry me slightly.
    Both topics started by UCL medics too!

ReputationRep:
    Advantages:

1. Will whistle loudly
    2. Is large enough to hit people with

Disadvantages:

1. Will have to be constantly heated which would be impractical and painful.
    2. Would look like a pillock.

So no, I probably won't :p:

Aaah, but not only is it large enough to hit people with but you can scold people too, whereas rape alarms just make a large noise and everyone ignores them thinking it's from a car or just gone off by accident.

ReputationRep:
    Haha we are all kids at heart

ReputationRep:
    Don't forget the priests. By the way, how did you get 5 warnings?

ReputationRep:
    Both topics started by UCL medics too!
    :five: We're nicely taking over this thread, actually. First step before taking over the world.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.