Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Did you neg Fatal's ex after all? I created a monster(s) with my idea :sad: :p:
    I did I was in a sadistic mood, it's not my fault!

You planted the idea in my head and didn't do it? TRAITOR! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)

You planted the idea in my head and didn't do it? TRAITOR!
    Shame it was all wasted

ReputationRep:
    You could tell? I thought I did well to hide it.
    We senses the precious........ :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    :laugh:

It's really not all that bad. Not around the uni, where I am, anyway.

East Hull is the place you need to be wary of :ninja:.
    Nah, in reality it's probably a big step up from Rochdale, but I quite like ripping it anyway. I was going to apply to HYMS but then I had a big fear of PBL.

ReputationRep:
    I just tried to read from where I left off in this thread two nights ago, how foolish! You lot were making more pages faster than I could read them.. Spammers :P:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bottfly7)
    We senses the precious........ :p:
    Well I sensed a bit of Gandalf about you with your extremely large umbrella, turned out I was incorrect, Darth.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, in reality it's probably a big step up from Rochdale, but I quite like ripping it anyway. I was going to apply to HYMS but then I had a big fear of PBL.
    :laugh: It's very easily done. Hull pretty much tops the table for everything bad, and comes bottom for everything good. Makes for interesting hospital cases, though :teeth:.

A fear of PBL? How comes? It's really not that bad.

ReputationRep:
    :laugh: It's very easily done. Hull pretty much tops the table for everything bad, and comes bottom for everything good. Makes for interesting hospital cases, though :teeth:.

I think it's the same as Rochdale then :p:

I have no idea why I fear PBL, I think I much prefer being spoon fed :proud:

ReputationRep:
    Im sure this information is somewhere in this thread, but i dont have the time to read 414 pages so sorry if this has been asked.
    I was wondering if anyone was in a similar position to me, or just has a general idea of what universities my qualifications would be well suited for.

GCSE- A* 8As 2Bs
    AS- 4As
    A2-3As
    UKCAT-727.5

So id be looking for unis that dont look much at GCSEs, but place alot of emphasis on the UKCAT
    atm im thinking KCL, BARTS, Keele, ST Andrews
    Anyone got any words of wisdom?
    thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's the same as Rochdale then :p:

I have no idea why I fear PBL, I think I much prefer being spoon fed :proud:
    Ah, and you admit to it, too!

Nothing like that total and honest acceptance of the truth to make a person likeable :p:.

ReputationRep:

Oh it is...it is the devil's work.

ReputationRep:
    Well I sensed a bit of Gandalf about you with your extremely large umbrella, turned out I was incorrect, Darth.

The big question is: who would win in a fight between Darth Vader and Gandalf?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chilledice)
    I just tried to read from where I left off in this thread two nights ago, how foolish! You lot were making more pages faster than I could read them.. Spammers
    :zomg: we arent, well only a little. How about irons as the next topic! My personnal favourtie http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tefal-Pressi...170246&sr=1-52

ReputationRep:
    There are only *does quick calculations* 116.66666666666667 of you in BSMS? :eek:

That's small. I know UCL is big but that's just tiny!
    Im the .67 :emo:

Its actually around the 140 mark :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by med-s)
    Im sure this information is somewhere in this thread, but i dont have the time to read 414 pages so sorry if this has been asked.
    I was wondering if anyone was in a similar position to me, or just has a general idea of what universities my qualifications would be well suited for.

GCSE- A* 8As 2Bs
    AS- 4As
    A2-3As
    UKCAT-727.5

So id be looking for unis that dont look much at GCSEs, but place alot of emphasis on the UKCAT
    thanks.
    Wrong forum!

ReputationRep:
    I have to spend ridiculous amount of time grooming so as not to look like that - :troll: Just thought it goes well with all the LOTR and StarWars talk :p:
    (Original post by brokenangel)
    Shame it was all wasted

You planted the idea in my head and didn't do it? TRAITOR! :p:
    HiBear's timely warning saved my immortal TSR soul :angel:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by med-s)

GCSE- A* 8As 2Bs
    AS- 4As
    A2-3As
    UKCAT-727.5

thanks.
    Yes, the wisdom is to move this into the correct thread before a mod murders you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by digitalis)
    Oh it is...it is the devil's work.
    You ever done it? :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    im new here, can you point me in the right direction? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by med-s)
    im new here, can you point me in the right direction? :P
    If you have that much trouble then no-one can help you.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.