Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Oh how I would love to..I need that too. A nice bottle of pear cider..mmm
    If you were not in Glasgow, I would be well up for this. :pierre:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    :rofl: :rofl:

Overthrowing UCL medics? sure.
    Anything to work against UCL who didn't bloody accept me :mad2:
    :awesome: We're just too cool for citrus fruits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Jaques with fruits :coma:

I once downed a bottle of that as a dare yumyum. I like kopparberg more though!

(Original post by reems23)
    x
    where are you??

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: :rofl:

Overthrowing UCL medics? sure.
    Anything to work against UCL who didn't bloody accept me :mad2:
    That's the spirit, Citrus :five: With a spammer like yourself the future is rosy :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    :awesome: We're just too cool for citrus fruits.
    :emo:

Please be nice, i'm in a crap mood - currently watching a Doctor Who to cheer myself up

(Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    That's the spirit, Citrus :five: With a spammer like yourself the future is rosy :p:
    :woo:

ReputationRep:

Please be nice, i'm in a crap mood - currently watching a Doctor Who to cheer myself up

I'm in a crap mood too.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, you medics are a depressed bunch sometimes .. I bet your UKCAT said you were really optimistic though

ReputationRep:
    I'm in a crap mood too.
    Still the boyfriend?

I'm seeing the ex tonight, after seeing some of the stuff he posted on here I'm ready to claw his eyes out. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Still the boyfriend?

I'm seeing the ex tonight, after seeing some of the stuff he posted on here I'm ready to claw his eyes out. :yep:
    That and boredom. He's just being a moody male. The thing is I don't know whether he's mad at me or just mad at something else or just busy, but he doesn't make it clear. Damn men. Damn them all!

Good luck with clawing the ex's eyes out. It's a shame our group neg backfired

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chilledice)
    Wow, you medics are a depressed bunch sometimes .. I bet your UKCAT said you were really optimistic though
    I am usually optimistic though

ReputationRep:

Why the crap mood? :console:
    My mother is displeased that I dyed my hair :rolleyes: And its not like I dyed it hot pink or anything :mad2: :rant: She says its a waste of money and time and that my natural colour is lovely in itself, yaddayadda :mad:

ReputationRep:
    yes but that was then and this is now

i changed so much over this past year.

ReputationRep:
    That and boredom. He's just being a moody male. The thing is I don't know whether he's mad at me or just mad at something else or just busy, but he doesn't make it clear. Damn men. Damn them all!

Good luck with clawing the ex's eyes out. It's a shame our group neg backfired
    Ah well, once he gets to Glasgow I can see him getting headbutted

Give the bf space he'll wise up eventually!

ReputationRep:
    I am usually optimistic though
    Yeh, you do appear to be! And we wouldn't be who we are without having emotional ups and downs.. :rolleyes:

(Original post by HiBear)
    yes but that was then and this is now

i changed so much over this past year.
    Me too, would you say you've changed for the better?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Ah well, once he gets to Glasgow I can see him getting headbutted

Give the bf space he'll wise up eventually!
    Aah, well I was giving him space. The thing is he'd forgiven me so I couldn't work out why I was in the doghouse again. But I just got the answer, he was busy with business stuff. Men and their money are impossible to separate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Digitalis)
    X
    Did you just phantom quote me? :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Holy Moly. has anyone seen that new DOE ad with the A&E consultant?

ReputationRep:
    Did you just phantom quote me? :hmmm:
    Did you get excited at a possible quote?

No, I was offering my esteemed opinion on bf moodiness but I realised it was completely wrong after you posted the true reason! :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Holy Moly. has anyone seen that new DOE ad with the A&E consultant?
    Newp! What's DOE, if I may ask :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm in a crap mood too.
    :console:

I'm not a medic, i'm doing history :p:

(Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Why the crap mood? :console:
    My mother is displeased that I dyed my hair :rolleyes: And its not like I dyed it hot pink or anything :mad2: :rant: She says its a waste of money and time and that my natural colour is lovely in itself, yaddayadda :mad:
    There is no particular reason for the crap mood. I get them sometimes, without warning. Happened the other day while out with a friend, just suddenly felt crap and became the worst company ever. :sad:

As for the hair, I can't really comment - when my hairdresser asks what I want done, I just ask for it to be made shorter. I just couldn't care less, I don't even bother to comb it most days :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.