Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by digitalis)
    Did you get excited at a possible quote!

No, I was offering my esteemed opinion on bf moodiness but I realised it was completely wrong after you posted the true reason! :o:
    I see :p: I get excited when people quote me, it makes me feel popular. I get phantom quotes far too often for my liking :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)

There is no particular reason for the crap mood. I get them sometimes, without warning. Happened the other day while out with a friend, just suddenly felt crap and became the worst company ever. :sad:

As for the hair, I can't really comment - when my hairdresser asks what I want done, I just ask for it to be made shorter. I just couldn't care less, I don't even bother to comb it most days :p:
    I only fancied a change :mad2: I am quite conservative when it comes to hairstyles, but I really fancied somehting new, and I dyed my hair red previously, and it suited me :mad: She spoiled it now, totally

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    I only fancied a change :mad2: I am quite conservative when it comes to hairstyles, but I really fancied somehting new, and I dyed my hair red previously, and it suited me :mad: She spoiled it now, totally
    Redye it or use a wash out or semi-permanent dye until the red fades a bit and you feel confident enough in not damaging your hair I've used some of the wash out ones before, I think it lasted 3 washes and you just used it like a shampoo, it was amazing and a good way to conceal mishaps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Newp! What's DOE, if I may ask :p:
    hMM...department of..something lol

Just tried finding it but couldnt.

Its a consultant talking about how if you don't wear a seatbelt you won't even get to him, you'll be rolling along the motorway, maybe with no face, head or limbs etc.etc.

Like shocking stuff!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    where are you??
    Imperial, though I'm at home at the moment, and I'm thoroughly thoroughly rotting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    hMM...department of..something lol

Just tried finding it but couldnt.

Its a consultant talking about how if you don't wear a seatbelt you won't even get to him, you'll be rolling along the motorway, maybe with no face, head or limbs etc.etc.

Like shocking stuff!

Department of Education?

ReputationRep:
    I'm back again! (I'm sure I wasn't missed but thought I'd announce my return anyway )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    Imperial, though I'm at home at the moment, and I'm thoroughly thoroughly rotting.
    As in you've been sitting in the same place for too long?

I can't believe my 14 weeks of summer hell is nearly over!!!

Tonight. up to the North Coast for a beach bonfire!:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    I fancy dying my hair blonde (I think it may be because i'd quite like to be the fifth Doctor :p: )

ReputationRep:
    only thing I could get was department of environment(?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Department of Education?
    Potentially, I don't think it's exclusively a Norn Iron ad...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    As in you've been sitting in the same place for too long?

I can't believe my 14 weeks of summer hell is nearly over!!!

Tonight. up to the North Coast for a beach bonfire!:yep:
    I am thoroughly jealous. I fully expect a couple of amazing stories tomorrow.

Yep, I have been stuck in a little room with lots of books to read and the internet, with nothing but the occasional venture into the real world. Though September should be good, I have a couple of birthday parties and a pretty pretty date to look forward to :daydreaming:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmersonDrain)
    I'm back again! (I'm sure I wasn't missed but thought I'd announce my return anyway )
    If I knew you i'm sure i'd have missed you :yep:

I'm nocf, and i'm doing history not medicine :p:

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    I am thoroughly jealous. I fully expect a couple of amazing stories tomorrow.

Yep, I have been stuck in a little room with lots of books to read and the internet, with nothing but the occasional venture into the real world. Though September should be good, I have a couple of birthday parties and a pretty pretty date to look forward to :daydreaming:.

Don't worry I'll probably be freezing I've done the same all the summer, books and internet. Cannot wait until I can go a week without needing the internet to keep me sane! lol

ReputationRep:

How are you?
    Did you ever want to be a medic?

On a completely unrelated note, I just got my first positive rep :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Don't worry I'll probably be freezing I've done the same all the summer, books and internet. Cannot wait until I can go a week without needing the internet to keep me sane! lol
    ahahahahahahahah, indeed, though I think I've long lost my sanity. I may need to find it again before I meet my friends.

Maybe oneday we'll have a drink together. Ma'am :beer:.

ReputationRep:

How are you?
    I'm quite dandy thanks - slightly bored but not enough to actually force myself to get up from the sofa and do something.

How's the fruit world this evening?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chilledice)
    Did you ever want to be a medic?

On a completely unrelated note, I just got my first positive rep :woo:
    No I never did :nah:

Soon you shall have many gems :yep:

ReputationRep:
    ahahahahahahahah, indeed, though I think I've long lost my sanity. I may need to find it again before I meet my friends.

Maybe oneday we'll have a drink together. Ma'am :beer:.
    I'm sitting in my house and I'm already cold...not a good sign lol

Hopefully a few drinks oui (yes)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmersonDrain)
    I'm quite dandy thanks - slightly bored but not enough to actually force myself to get up from the sofa and do something.

How's the fruit world this evening?
    Not bad, crap mood is slowly going :woo:

Probably because i'm watching Doctor Who and a friend has just signed onto skype :yep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.