Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    :lolwut: What the hell have you been doing with your computer?? Or do I not want to know :erm:

On a side note, paintballing kinda hurts :ninja:
    I think you'd rather not know tbh :nah:

I also found paintballing painful, but luckily it's a nice pain :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    Virus scanner just found 160 viruses on my computer :facepalm2:
    *backs away slowly* :poke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)

Too bad you turned to history and boys, otherwise I could marry you
    :rofl:

For the record, I think i'll end up with a wife in the future, and kids, and a Range Rover, but who knows.. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: What the hell have you been doing with your computer?? Or do I not want to know :erm:

On a side note, paintballing kinda hurts
    :ninja:
    wuss :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    :hi:
    :wavey:

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

For the record, I think i'll end up with a wife in the future, and kids, and a Range Rover, but who knows.. :dontknow:
    Nah, its ok, I was joking I am perfectly straight, but have no desire to get married (well, so far :p: )
    But I don't want to be a vet :nah:

ReputationRep:
    I think you'd rather not know tbh :nah:

I also found paintballing painful, but luckily it's a nice pain :yep:
    Fair enough :p:

What exactly is a "nice" pain? :erm: Pain is just pain :erm:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

How are you?
    Good thanks, we got some new hens today Plus I'm writing up an itinerary for the journey up to Newcastle :p:
    You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    wuss :p:
    :eviltongue:

I said kinda :p:

ReputationRep:
    On a side note, paintballing kinda hurts
    Softy im a girl and didnt think it hurt, more like stung

ReputationRep:
    Nah, its ok, I was joking I am perfectly straight, but have no desire to get married (well, so far :p: )
    But I don't want to be a vet :nah:
    Well, you're hardly going to want to get married before you meet the right person, are you?

I would want to be a farm vet rather than a vet for domestic animals, mainly so I could drive the Volvo through fields :yep:

This is the volvo I was thinking of:

Good thanks, we got some new hens today Plus I'm writing up an itinerary for the journey up to Newcastle :p:
    You?
    Sounds good, i'm fine thanks - dreading ringing up student finance tomorrow :sad:

Fair enough :p:

What exactly is a "nice" pain? :erm: Pain is just pain :erm:
    No it isn't. Hitting your head on a shelf is about the worst sort of pain. Grazing your knee on the other hand is a nice pain, peeling sunburnt skin off your ears is a nice pain and paintballing is a nice pain :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brokenangel)
    Softy im a girl and didnt think it hurt, more like stung
    Stinging is probably a better description, but it does hurt when you are barraged with loads at once though :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    No it isn't. Hitting your head on a shelf is about the worst sort of pain. Grazing your knee on the other hand is a nice pain, peeling sunburnt skin off your ears is a nice pain and paintballing is a nice pain :yep:
    You strange boy :p:

ReputationRep:
    You strange boy :p:
    Can't argue with that! :hat2:

ReputationRep:
    Well, you're hardly going to want to get married before you meet the right person, are you?

I would want to be a farm vet rather than a vet for domestic animals, mainly so I could drive the Volvo through fields :yep:

This is the volvo I was thinking of:

The volvo is nice :yep: But I might never find the right person, and I don't want to get married just for the sake of it and spend my days feeling grateful for being off the shelf :p:
    The worst pain is when someone sticks a needle in your arm.

ReputationRep:
    The volvo is nice :yep: But I might never find the right person, and I don't want to get married just for the sake of it and spend my days feeling grateful for being off the shelf :p:
    Glad you like the volvo :top:

And yeah, i'd only get married if it were the right person (and maybe for the wedding presents)

I quite like injections actually :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Oooh no I think stubbing your toe is unbearable. Unfortunately I do it all the time :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oooh no I think stubbing your toe is unbearable. Unfortunately I do it all the time
    That would have the men in this thread doubled over in pain

ReputationRep:
    Oooh no I think stubbing your toe is unbearable. Unfortunately I do it all the time :p:
    :hi: I am going to make shorbread :yep: I though I'd share it with fellow cook :p:
    Glad you like the volvo :top:

And yeah, i'd only get married if it were the right person (and maybe for the wedding presents)

I quite like injections actually :yep:
    :zomg:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.