The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

normalothercitrusfruit
Can whoever negged me (for no real reason) please give me their name?

It would save me digging out some coursework :p:

I can assure you it wasn't me.
Degausser
I can assure you it wasn't me.

Nor me. I leave my name when I rep.
scaryhair
Nor me. I leave my name when I rep.

Like all most of us that have been on here more than a month. nocf your looking for a newish member!

Refrains from negging nocf for asking who negged him arghhh this is so hard!
'LOL'

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=21043310#post21043310

gets negged with "We get it, medicine is hard. PLEASE STOP POSTING HOW HARD / HOW MUCH WORK MEDICINE IS. WE KNOW. WE GET IT. WE KNOW MEDICINE IS HARD."

I'd ignore it were it not for the fact whoever did it actually had rep power, yet still used capitals. They also failed to notice it answered directly the OP's question if all modules of the same level were the same amount of work.

Sometimes I really wonder about some of the users on here...
normalothercitrusfruit

It wasn't me. I repped someone already today.
brokenangel
Like all most of us that have been on here more than a month. nocf your looking for a newish member!

Refrains from negging nocf for asking who negged him arghhh this is so hard!

I'm confuzzled.

And why on earth would that be worth negging?
Reply 8886
!MEna
Pringles? What happened to all that love for Nando's?

Fact. NHS workers get a 15% discount at Nando's.

i knoowww i cant wait :biggrin:
terpineol
'LOL'

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=21043310#post21043310

gets negged with "We get it, medicine is hard. PLEASE STOP POSTING HOW HARD / HOW MUCH WORK MEDICINE IS. WE KNOW. WE GET IT. WE KNOW MEDICINE IS HARD."

I'd ignore it were it not for the fact whoever did it actually had rep power, yet still used capitals. They also failed to notice it answered directly the OP's question if all modules of the same level were the same amount of work.

Sometimes I really wonder about some of the users on here...

There really are some "special" characters on this forum :rofl:
Reply 8888
Chilledice
My dad always tells me that pringles have an addictive chemical in them, apparently he saw it on TV, do you think it's true?

yes i do as i have now eaten a whole tube in the last hour but managed to have a tube for 2 days and not open it..
Reply 8889
normalothercitrusfruit
I'm confuzzled.

snot me, every time i neg you i say its from me :biggrin:

also we were all negging someones ex the other day? what? whos when why and how come i never knew about it?!
normalothercitrusfruit
I'm confuzzled.

Because it annoyin and as a long term member you should no that asking who has negged you, you should also know that its likely to get you more negged!
normalothercitrusfruit

Out of curiosity, what did the rep message say?

(Just for the record, it wasn't me. :fyi:)
Degausser
There really are some "special" characters on this forum :rofl:

'Special' is definitely a good word, anencephalic may be another...
brokenangel
Because it annoyin and as a long term member you should no that asking who has negged you, you should also know that its likely to get you more negged!

How is that annoying?

I merely want to know so I can set them straight since they've obviously got completely the wrong idea. I'd say that was pretty reasonable.
normalothercitrusfruit
How is that annoying?

I merely want to know so I can set them straight since they've obviously got completely the wrong idea. I'd say that was pretty reasonable.

Fair enough then
!MEna
Out of curiosity, what did the rep message say?

(Just for the record, it wasn't me. :fyi:)

Absolutely nothing :p:

If whoever did send absolutely nothing is on here then could they please say. Or PM me. You have the wrong idea completely.
normalothercitrusfruit
Absolutely nothing :p:

If whoever did send absolutely nothing is on here then could they please say. Or PM me. You have the wrong idea completely.

Wasn't me. I'm incapable of saying nothing. Besides, I need you onside to keep AVAM in the luxury she deserves :biggrin:
EmersonDrain
Wasn't me. I'm incapable of saying nothing. Besides, I need you onside to keep AVAM in the luxury she deserves :biggrin:

:rofl:

And if you're not nice to me I shall simply knife you, put you in the Range Rover and dump you in some woods (yes, off-roading in a 4x4, isn't it amazing?!)

Disclaimer: this comment is commonly known as a "joke", in case people were wondering
What is the point of rep anyway? It just seems to cause petty arguments and squabbles, if you have to rank people on this forum it should be by how helpful, clever and nice they are.. Not how many mates they can get. A ranking system isn't even needed, it has no benefit to this forum that I can see!

EDIT:OR, if you really have to have rep, remove negative rep. Simples
Chilledice
What is the point of rep anyway? It just seems to cause petty arguments and squabbles, if you have to rank people on this forum it should be by how helpful, clever and nice they are.. Not how many mates they can get. A ranking system isn't even needed, it has no benefit to this forum that I can see!

It is not meant to be a petty argument or a squabble, I merely want to set them straight. I hate being mis-judged.

As for the rep system, I sometimes think it's a little pointless tbh

Latest

Trending

Trending