The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Now thats my kinda man
Reply 8941
whos the girl deg??

and also is that THE max pemberton? surely not..
AutVinceriAutMori
Not bad but tooo young :p:

Why do you want to go for someone old? Seems weird to me :p:
normalothercitrusfruit
Nope, i'm doing history at Exeter :biggrin:

Is you asking me that related to my post, or did you just pick one at random?

lol, just wondered - there are so many gays at UCL medical school now. never used to be in my day! and certainly none that looked like Brent Corrgian ;-)
hey mena - pleased you enjoying my new book! And congratulations again for getting into st george's - see, i told you everything would work itself out.
Reply 8944
Chilledice

and I'm straight :smile:

i thought you were a girl :/
SORRY.
im not very good at the gender thing.
Chilledice
:ditto:

:eek:
Chilledice
:ditto:

hahahaha
beccy.
whos the girl deg??

I've been told it is.. He apparently has a fair amount of relevant knowledge (check his previous posts!)
Reply 8948
brokenangel

Now thats my kinda man

KUTNERRRRR.
i love him as kutner, but he doesnt really do it for me looks wise... as much as others might.
beccy.
whos the girl deg??

Mila Kunis, AKA meg Griffin :p:
Chilledice
I've been told it is.. He apparently has a fair amount of relevant knowledge (check his previous posts!)

lol, erm, yes, that's my name. there are two max pembertons that i know of - me, and my dead great uncle, a victorian novelist. i'm not him, obviously.
beccy.
i thought you were a girl :/
SORRY.
im not very good at the gender thing.

haha, its easy to do on the internet.. I guess.. :erm:

Degausser
:eek:

Wait, are you :eek:-ing at me being straight, or not liking the girl ?
beccy.
KUTNERRRRR.
i love him as kutner, but he doesnt really do it for me looks wise... as much as others might.

He never used to for me until harold and kumar escape Gutanamo (sp) bay
Reply 8953
Degausser
Mila Kunis, AKA meg Griffin

someone was saying something about her being hot the other day but i reallllly cant remember who.. its gonna realllllly annoy me..
brokenangel

Now thats my kinda man

Now, thats my type :drool:
maxpemberton
lol, erm, yes, that's my name. there are two max pembertons that i know of - me, and my dead great uncle, a victorian novelist. i'm not him, obviously.

A couple of days ago a member here recommended me your book, and said that you apparently came by here every now and then, although no one was 100% certain you were the Max Pemberton..

Wait, you mean you aren't the Victorian novelist?!

Calm down guys, its not the cool Max Pemberton :p:
maxpemberton

I'm sorry that your first introduction to me was "you haven't seen him [Brent Corrigan] in action" :rofl:
normalothercitrusfruit
Why do you want to go for someone old? Seems weird to me :p:

I have no idea. Freud would probably say something about that :p:
Reply 8958
maxpemberton

thank god for that, its far too early in the night for communication beyond the grave.
well mr pemberton, lovely to speak to you, you have now helpfully provided myself and my boyfriend with christmas presents for each others parents for two years in a row :biggrin:
maxpemberton

Wow man its great to meet you(if you can call it that online :p:). Loved the books :yep: May I say a very bold and brave decision for you F2 job :yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending