Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored and feel like joining in with the pictures with both male and female people :ninja: :p:

Female:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Male:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)

Now, thats my type :drool:
    Oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    i tell you who was hot..
    philip from the apprentice!!

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    i tell you who was hot..
    philip from the apprentice!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Haven't we discussed him before? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    Oh dear.
    all that talk about male-female attractiveness makes me sad, because I'm not that pretty myself :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Wow man its great to meet you(if you can call it that online :p:). Loved the books :yep: May I say a very bold and brave decision for you F2 job :yep:
    it was a fantastic job - much better than being stuck on the wards. although when i did it i was an SHO year 1, rather than a FY as FY didn't exist then (oh, i'm so OLD!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxpemberton)
    lol, erm, yes, that's my name. there are two max pembertons that i know of - me, and my dead great uncle, a victorian novelist. i'm not him, obviously.
    :eek3:

Pleased to meet your acquaintance sir :p:

Loved your first book :yep: (Have not acquired the 2nd but will do sometime)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    :eek3:

Pleased to meet your acquaintance sir :p:

Loved your first book :yep: (Have not acquired the 2nd but will do sometime)

hello FFcrusader. delighted to hear you liked the first book. i think the second one is better.. hopefully the third, which i've just started writing, will be better still...

ReputationRep:
    hey mena - pleased you enjoying my new book! And congratulations again for getting into st george's - see, i told you everything would work itself out.
    Thanks Max, thanks again for all your help and advice along the way.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't we discussed him before?
    he is just.. wow.

ok i feel somewhat strange discussing boys when Max Pemberton might be reading :ninja:
    can we discuss something else?!
    how did u like sunday surgery?!!

ReputationRep:
    it was a fantastic job - much better than being stuck on the wards. although when i did it i was an SHO year 1, rather than a FY as FY didn't exist then (oh, i'm so OLD!)

lol I can imagine it's a lot more satisfying, where are you now on the training path now if you dont mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Thanks Max, thanks again for all your help and advice along the way.
    a pleasure. enjoy medical school and whatever you do, don't work too hard! scrape through the exams but above all have fun. it'll make you a better doctor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    lol I can imagine it's a lot more satisfying, where are you now on the training path now if you dont mind me asking?
    i work at UCH in psychiatry. i've jsut started a job in learning disability while i try to finish my membership exams

ReputationRep:
    he is just.. wow.

ok i feel somewhat strange discussing boys when Max Pemberton might be reading :ninja:
    can we discuss something else?!
    how did u like sunday surgery?!!
    Look, he has just read that i've seen Brent having gay sex, now that is something to be ashamed of :facepalm2:

And i'm going to iPlayer sunday surgery tomorrow, people kept walking in and it felt awkward...

ReputationRep:
    attention please
    are you aware that some appicants are now using your books in their personal statements and saying that that is how they gained a realistic appreciation for a career in medicine? and does that worry you.. ?

ReputationRep:
    Look, he has just read that i've seen Brent having gay sex, now that is something to be ashamed of
    stop sop you're making it worse..

ReputationRep:
    Well, good night all. I have college tomorrow! :woo: nice talking to you!

ReputationRep:
    stop sop you're making it worse..
    yes sorry, I mean...

I have no idea who Brent Corrigan is :dontknow:

...that's sorted it :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chilledice)
    Well, good night all. I have college tomorrow! :woo: nice talking to you!
    Night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chilledice)
    Well, good night all. I have college tomorrow! nice talking to you!
    night night xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.