you my dear sir have an awesome name :yy:
    Awesome, Sir Desmond Commodore Poodles the Second! Even better :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    Awesome, Sir Desmond Commodore Poodles the Second! Even better :p:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm at work.
    A girl who works here just came in crying, talking absolutely fine, and then when someone asked what's wrong (wasn't me, I don't like to be nosey) she went "a caaan't breav propa!" (I can't breathe properly). I think she was exaggerating :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    I'm at work.
    A girl who works here just came in crying, talking absolutely fine, and then when someone asked what's wrong (wasn't me, I don't like to be nosey) she went "a caaan't breav propa!" (I can't breathe properly). I think she was exaggerating :p:

Though thankyou for the translations or I would have been stumped. :sadnod:

Apparently I am now going to plymouth to look for clothes with my brother (I should never have mentioned the word plymouth :sigh:)

TO give you an idea of how different our views on clothes are this is the person who just glared at me for suggesting that maybe he could were the same outfit twice over a 16 day period......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)

Apparently I am now going to plymouth to look for clothes with my brother (I should never have mentioned the word plymouth :sigh:)

TO give you an idea of how different our views on clothes are this is the person who just glared at me for suggesting that maybe he could were the same outfit twice over a 16 day period......
    Oh dear.
    Swap :teeth: you work for me, I'll shop for you. Not sure how that would work unless you've got a retired concorde hiding in your garage, but still. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    My name is actually Desmond Commodore Poodles the Second :redface:
    Wow, I especially like Poodles part :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear.
    Swap :teeth: you work for me, I'll shop for you. Not sure how that would work unless you've got a retired concorde hiding in your garage, but still. :yes:
    No Concorde I am afraid

Its probably a good thing, he can force me to try things on/ buy things (If I keep saying this maybe it will come true :p:)

Plus there is a Primark so if it gets to the point where we need to go in half an hour I can just get some things quickly from there relatively painlessly :p:

ReputationRep:
    No Concorde I am afraid

Its probably a good thing, he can force me to try things on/ buy things (If I keep saying this maybe it will come true :p:)

Plus there is a Primark so if it gets to the point where we need to go in half an hour I can just get some things quickly from there relatively painlessly :p:
    Get loads of clothes :shoot:

ReputationRep:
    Get loads of clothes :shoot:
    Hmmm maybe we will see I am a notorious window shopper (drives sales assistants insane :p:)

I hate shopping, even when it isn't for clothes :sad:

I very much prescribe to the if it aint broke leave it alone, if it is broken try to fix it, if nothing can be done to fix it buy a new one :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Sinse then does Tom Cruise support Aston Villa? How could media miss it??
    He's just a copycat of Tom Hanks, tbh.

True, true. Although both above mentioned "hotties" have far too many tattoos... and most are somewhat emaciated. She is great - I agree with you there.

You don't normally see men talking about this though :beard:

I wonder why that is :holmes:
    Cause she's not very often in the Sun or Nuts, hence she must be rubbish. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    He's just a copycat of Tom Hanks, tbh.

Cause she's not very often in the Sun or Nuts, hence she must be rubbish. :teeth:

tbh, I quite like tomfromhollywood as an actor, his Lestate was awesome in Interview with the Vampire.Much better than Brad Pitt's Louis

Ah, the Sun & nuts, paragons of female beauty apreciation

ReputationRep:
    tbh, I quite like tomfromhollywood as an actor, his Lestate was awesome in Interview with the Vampire.Much better than Brad Pitt's Louis

Ah, the Sun & nuts, paragons of female beauty apreciation
    Cruise is awesome. Cocktail, Vanilla Sky, Mission Impossible, Days of Thunder, Minority Report, War of the Worlds... He's made some awesome films. And lest we not forget the pinnacle of his works, Top Gun. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Good catch on Joshua Raidin.

And...Why did One Tree Hill take such a nosedive after season 4?

ReputationRep:
    Cruise is awesome. Cocktail, Vanilla Sky, Mission Impossible, Days of Thunder, Minority Report, War of the Worlds... He's made some awesome films. And lest we not forget the pinnacle of his works, Top Gun. :awesome:
    only seen Coctail from the list- is that the one where he was a barman and shagged a visiting girl or something? great movie , especially the part where she tells him that she is pregnant :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    only seen Coctail from the list- is that the one where he was a barman and shagged a visiting girl or something? great movie , especially the part where she tells him that she is pregnant :teeth:
    Yeah, it's the one where he bartends awesomely. :p: Minority Report is probably his best, I love that film.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's the one where he bartends awesomely. :p: Minority Report is probably his best, I love that film.
    Never seen this :sad: There are so many movies I didn't see....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    Cakefaceeeee

:erm: Doesn't have the right ring to it :p:

Though it did remind me of Beardface from Scrubs :p:
    It's Cakefacé, dammit!

ReputationRep:
    It's Cakefacé, dammit!
    Whatever, cakeface.

ReputationRep:
    It's Cakefacé, dammit!
    :shh:

ReputationRep:

:console:

I wish to offer my support, if you need anyone to talk to in this difficult time :sadnod:

I'm in Norfolk now, place we're staying has SKY+!!!!! HD TV!!!! WIRELESS INTERNET!!!!

Dad isn't happy though - the lanes mean he now has mud on his pristine 4x4 :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.