Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    oooofff wish i'd gone to see that now!!
    i sure as hell wouldnt mind looking like her!
    It's a brilliant film Go see it, you know you want to :p:

You're pretty enough :yep:

(Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Aaah, FFC I'm soo unhappy
    :jumphug:

Cheer up

ReputationRep:
    WAHEY if u get into manc OR sheff theres a high chance of bumping into me as my boyf is at sheff (he loves it its wellll nice there)
    i like your northern choices
    Thanks. I met the admissions tutor (Dr Lennard) at Sheffield and he was helpful and friendly and the admin person at Manchester (Linda H) I'm forever e-mailing is nice. I really like Newcastle as a city and my cousin is at the uni and loves it. I like Birmingham but it's the one I'm least sure of out of all my choices.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    It's a brilliant film Go see it, you know you want to :p:

You're pretty enough :yep:

:jumphug:

Cheer up

ReputationRep:
    He is going to Birmingham :stomp:
    Yes, for babysitting duties apparently! :bird:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmersonDrain)
    Yes, for babysitting duties apparently! :bird:
    What, no, its hardly likely that I will have babies with Citrus anytime soon- exeter is too far away for that sort of thing
    :eviltongue:

ReputationRep:
    What, no, its hardly likely that I will have babies with Citrus anytime soon- exeter is too far away for that sort of thing
    :eviltongue:
    Somehow I don't think geography is the issue :p: Weren't you off to bed half an hour ago? You'll regret it in the morning

ReputationRep:
    Somehow I don't think geography is the issue :p: Weren't you off to bed half an hour ago? You'll regret it in the morning
    Yep, there is also the fact that I don't look like MH or BC :getmecoat:
    And no, that was Brokenangel (well, I need to go to sleep as well :o: )

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. I met the admissions tutor (Dr Lennard) at Sheffield and he was helpful and friendly and the admin person at Manchester (Linda H) I'm forever e-mailing is nice. I really like Newcastle as a city and my cousin is at the uni and loves it. I like Birmingham but it's the one I'm least sure of out of all my choices.
    i live near bham and id say... as a city.. its not as good as manchester and sheffields not as good as either shopping wise but better than brum club wise and also safer!!

ReputationRep:
    He is going to Birmingham
    eek okok..

ReputationRep:
    And no, that was Brokenangel (well, I need to go to sleep as well :o: )
    I must have been scrolling too fast & assumed it was you. I'm off to bed I think :goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    Okay, the final 4 in alpha order are:

Birmingham
    Manchester
    Newcastle
    Sheffield
    Toon Army or Black and white army!!!

I must have been scrolling too fast & assumed it was you. I'm off to bed I think
    Im still here ment to be trying to find my Hep B blood results to take into work

ReputationRep:
    What about Richard Hammond?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    What about Richard Hammond?
    erm. no.

ReputationRep:
    erm. no.

I think I have another crush....

ReputationRep:
    Hey seen as you are all medics and would have had to do this for uni. What the hell do i send as evidence of TB vaccination

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brokenangel)
    Hey seen as you are all medics and would have had to do this for uni. What the hell do i send as evidence of TB vaccination
    u get you gp to sign something.
    i got sent a list of vaccinations they had to tick what id had and sign it, they sometimes charge for this service.

ReputationRep:
    You get a print out of your vaccinations form your gp - just call them up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShinyShiny)
    You get a print out of your vaccinations form your gp - just call them up.
    u get you gp to sign something.
    i got sent a list of vaccinations they had to tick what id had and sign it, they sometimes charge for this service.
    Thanks ill ring them for a print out - the letter ive got off the hospital for my HCA job just say tick and return plus provide documentary evidence - the woman cleared me to start work without - ie me just telling her what id had so very cuffesseled now this has arrived!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks ill ring them for a print out - the letter ive got off the hospital for my HCA job just say tick and return plus provide documentary evidence - the woman cleared me to start work without - ie me just telling her what id had so very cuffesseled now this has arrived!
    yep just take it into your GPs theyll know what to do. itll just be for occupational health.

ReputationRep:
    yep just take it into your GPs theyll know what to do. itll just be for occupational health.
    still waiting for my Hep B test resulst, how long does it take?? I'd rather get it over and done with :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.