Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    still waiting for my Hep B test resulst, how long does it take?? I'd rather get it over and done with
    i never had a test i was just vaccinated straight away! or do u mean the blood test after ur course of injections? i have to have my one of those when i get back to uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    yep just take it into your GPs theyll know what to do. itll just be for occupational health.
    Haha its got to be back by tomorrow (im really disorganised at the min). Going to run it up my uncles (A&E consultant) now hopefully he has a clue what to do!

still waiting for my Hep B test resulst, how long does it take?? I'd rather get it over and done with
    Strange think mine was around 2 weeks - just give your GP's a ring and ask!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brokenangel)

Strange think mine was around 2 weeks - just give your GP's a ring and ask!
    i never had a test i was just vaccinated straight away! or do u mean the blood test after ur course of injections? i have to have my one of those when i get back to uni.
    No, my vacciantions were ages ago and in another country so i asked my gp to arrange a test for me to see if I have immunity :p: Plus I might need boosters as I didnt have any for last five year

ReputationRep:
    No, my vacciantions were ages ago and in another country so i asked my gp to arrange a test for me to see if I have immunity Plus I might need boosters as I didnt have any for last five year
    ooooh ok.
    erm my initial test for immunity/hiv etc took about 3 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    Night all.

Soz for earlier, I acted a bit ****-ish

I apologise

ReputationRep:
    ooooh ok.
    erm my initial test for immunity/hiv etc took about 3 weeks.
    Well, Ill wait for a bit and then give them a ring. Im not too fussed really, but they once lost my sample :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    Night all.

Soz for earlier, I acted a bit ****-ish

I apologise
    It's ok, just please be nice in future!
    Im off to bed too and im annoyed cos i reviewed someones PS then an hour later someone else reviewed it :confused::mad:
    ohwell. lucky applicant!!

NIGHT EVERYONE XXXX

ReputationRep:
    It's ok, just please be nice in future!
    Im off to bed too and im annoyed cos i reviewed someones PS then an hour later someone else reviewed it :confused::mad:
    ohwell. lucky applicant!!

NIGHT EVERYONE XXXX
    I got that too, I imagine it's the same culprit. What the **** is he doing.

ReputationRep:
    Why does insomnia strike on the nights before I have exceptionally full days?

:sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmersonDrain)
    Okay, the final 4 in alpha order are:

Birmingham
    Manchester
    Newcastle
    Sheffield
    The TOOOOOOON! :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brokenangel)
    Hey seen as you are all medics and would have had to do this for uni. What the hell do i send as evidence of TB vaccination
    Do you have the BCG scar? I know some countries use that as evidence. They probably need bloods though.

ReputationRep:
    oooh car chat.
    BORING.

shoes anyone?
    or iphones? i have one now
    I dropped my Iphone

back is now scratched :emo:

Plus the middle button sometimes sulks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    attention grab
    Do you have a laptop lock? If so what one? I'm not sure whether the bogstandard ones would fit because the laptop lock hole looks like its the wrong shape :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Do you have a laptop lock? If so what one? I'm not sure whether the bogstandard ones would fit because the laptop lock hole looks like its the wrong shape :confused:
    I don't have one, I fail to see the point seeing as most are totally useless and can be broken in with minimal difficulty or with just a set of pliers.

So in short, no :p:

ReputationRep:
    Are we clear that I was joking yesterday? I'd hate you to think of me wrongly...

And morning Lemon :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    I don't have one, I fail to see the point seeing as most are totally useless and can be broken in with minimal difficulty or with just a set of pliers.

So in short, no :p:
    Oh ok :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Morning

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok :getmecoat:
    Sorry :sad:

I have just seen how easily they can be broken into, just a false sense of security. hence my laptop will stay in my room or where I can see it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    Are we clear that I was joking yesterday? I'd hate you to think of me wrongly...

And morning Lemon :wavey:
    Well, lets put it this way - it seemed serious until people objected to it. But whatever, we can all say things that are taken the wrong way.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry :sad:

I have just seen how easily they can be broken into, just a false sense of security. hence my laptop will stay in my room or where I can see it.
    Yeah, it's more of a deterrent for the opportunist theif. I realise if someone really wants to nick my laptop they'll just cut through it :p: My laptop will be staying in my sight/room as well, I don't fancy shelling out for another any time soon!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.