Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    Completely, utterly, totally, serious.
    Looks like someone made the wrong choice :gah:

On a more serious note, what makes you suddenly think it's interesting? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    I dropped my Iphone

back is now scratched

Plus the middle button sometimes sulks
    Just take it back you should have accidental damage cover on your contract - Managed to get a print out off the GP of all my jabs as my BCG scar is tiny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Looks like someone made the wrong choice :gah:

On a more serious note, what makes you suddenly think it's interesting? :p:
    Nah, I haven't made the wrong choice - I couldn't be a doctor, really isn't me at all :p:

I guess I used to just not care about how the body works etc., but I just thought about it for a second and it is jolly interesting. And actually pretty amazing.

And then there was what Max was saying about all the different hospitals you'll study at. Just made me think really (for once).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Me too. It's so confusing :sad:
    It isnt that confusing. The only thing that is irritating is needed to have a wallet full of various cards so I can get to my money :p:

I was thinking of getting even more if I ever decide to travel....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    Nah, I haven't made the wrong choice - I couldn't be a doctor, really isn't me at all :p:

I guess I used to just not care about how the body works etc., but I just thought about it for a second and it is jolly interesting. And actually pretty amazing.

And then there was what Max was saying about all the different hospitals you'll study at. Just made me think really (for once).
    That's one of the things I like about it. I could do biology or physiology or anything like that, but it wouldn't give me the opportunity to actively learn to do something and also learn how to apply my knowledge to something that would hopefully be worth while (unless I killed someone). It's just so exciting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brokenangel)
    Just take it back you should have accidental damage cover on your contract - Managed to get a print out off the GP of all my jabs as my BCG scar is tiny
    Not contract there is the problem :p:

I may check the insurance though, the problem is that the central button only fails in about 1/20 presses (and then only cause I keep pressing when it is sulking :p:)

ReputationRep:
    That's one of the things I like about it. I could do biology or physiology or anything like that, but it wouldn't give me the opportunity to actively learn to do something and also learn how to apply my knowledge to something that would hopefully be worth while (unless I killed someone). It's just so exciting!
    Yeah I get it, and I suppose I did before - I just never thought about it tbh

ReputationRep:
    I am back!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    It isnt that confusing. The only thing that is irritating is needed to have a wallet full of various cards so I can get to my money :p:

I was thinking of getting even more if I ever decide to travel....
    Well, I find remembering all the different PINs and online banking details confusing :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well, I find remembering all the different PINs and online banking details confusing :p:
    Funny you should mention that....

I need to make a trip to the bank tomorrow.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bottfly7)
    I am back!
    :hi:

ReputationRep:
    I've had to request a new PIN for my savings account 3 times already, and I still dont know it/ have it to hand :o:

ReputationRep:
    :hi:
    I was expecting miles of spam, and was pleasantly surprised when I only had to read 2 pages!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bottfly7)
    I was expecting miles of spam, and was pleasantly surprised when I only had to read 2 pages!
    Not all of it was mind-melting spam either :eek: Some intelligent discussion went on!

ReputationRep:
    Spam isn't spam if it's intelligent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    I've had to request a new PIN for my savings account 3 times already, and I still dont know it/ have it to hand :o:
    I would make them all the same if it wasn't such a security issue :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    Spam isn't spam if it's intelligent.
    The backroom scares me :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Yeah this is the third time I will need to ask for this particular pin. odd cause every other one I remember

ReputationRep:
    The backroom scares me :sad:
    They're all stupid idiots. Be yourself and you'll be fine. You've got more personality than half the nonses in there.

ReputationRep:
    Not all of it was mind-melting spam either :eek: Some intelligent discussion went on!
    I'm an "exalted" member now! Cool! :woo:

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 9, 2009

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.