Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    They're all stupid idiots. Be yourself and you'll be fine. You've got more personality than half the nonses in there.
    I feel like the new kid in the school everyone looks curiously at but ignores.

How were the exams anyway? All over now I'm guessing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bottfly7)
    I'm an "exalted" member now! Cool! :woo:
    :woo: A fair bit off my standard but you're getting there! :teeth:

Also you've got way more gems than I had back in the day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    :woo: A fair bit off my standard but you're getting there! :teeth:

Also you've got way more gems than I had back in the day
    5276 verses 270 posts. Doesn't compare, really.
    James likes gems!

ReputationRep:
    I feel like the new kid in the school everyone looks curiously at but ignores.

How were the exams anyway? All over now I'm guessing.

Should do a 'hibear' she came and started talking and people ignored her, but because she said something alright, people started taking notice and now she's a fecking mod. :yy:. I am the resident grouch, because most of the people in the back room, are idiots. :yy: You're not, so you'll be fine.

All is thoroughly thoroughly good. :yy: Results on the 15th. All should be go swimmingly. Then I shall return to uni and start having stuff to do again. Though I do have a couple of birthday parties lined up, which I am thoroughly thoroughly looking forward. It is far too long since I last went out.

How's life treating you, miss ucl?

ReputationRep:
    Idol. nuff said :cool:

ReputationRep:
    5276 verses 270 posts. Doesn't compare, really.
    James likes gems!
    Jess likes gems too! I think I'm 1015 points away from my next one :woo:
    Then I get gold ones after that

I think uni will be good for me, I'm starting to worry about my lack of life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    Should do a 'hibear' she came and started talking and people ignored her, but because she said something alright, people started taking notice and now she's a fecking mod. :yy:. I am the resident grouch, because most of the people in the back room, are idiots. :yy: You're not, so you'll be fine.

All is thoroughly thoroughly good. :yy: Results on the 15th. All should be go swimmingly. Then I shall return to uni and start having stuff to do again. Though I do have a couple of birthday parties lined up, which I am thoroughly thoroughly looking forward. It is far too long since I last went out.

How's life treating you, miss ucl?
    It's a little cliquey yes :p: but at least I got the subscription out of the PS helping :woo:

Glad to see all is good. Life is treating me well, Mr Gimpy. Although I've been plagued by a lack of money and hence a lack of activities to keep me sane in these last few weeks and to top it off one of my closest friends went to uni yesterday (nurses suck). Still, I'm happy because I'm excited and things in general are going well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    Idol. nuff said :cool:
    I don't think enough was said :no:

ReputationRep:
    Nah, it was enough really - shows how much free time he has...

ReputationRep:
    :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Jess likes gems too! I think I'm 1015 points away from my next one :woo:
    Then I get gold ones after that

I think uni will be good for me, I'm starting to worry about my lack of life.
    Gold gems? I want one!
    I think I need to go to university- i am sooooo bored!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    Nah, it was enough really - shows how much free time he has...
    I would warrant a guess I have done more than you today

ReputationRep:
    Gold gems? I want one!
    I think I need to go to university- i am sooooo bored!
    Me too! There's only so much you can do with 3 months out of education.

ReputationRep:
    Me too! There's only so much you can do with 3 months out of education.
    I never thought id hear these words coming out my mouth, but summer holidays really are **** if you dont have anything to do..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    I never thought id hear these words coming out my mouth, but summer holidays really are **** if you dont have anything to do..
    Agreed!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Couldn't agree more. Especially when your closest friends went off for weeks on end doing amazing things in places like Australia and South Africa

ReputationRep:
    I would warrant a guess I have done more than you today
    I would warrant a guess that I have much less to do than you. I certainly know that I actually spent only about five minutes in the house today.

Believe it or not, I am actually busy - I just happily rearrange my plans to see you and other people

ReputationRep:
    "Fire detected in the vicinity of Leela"!
    Futurama is brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    I would warrant a guess that I have much less to do than you. I certainly know that I actually spent only about five minutes in the house today.

Believe it or not, I am actually busy - I just happily rearrange my plans to see you and other people

on a 'walk' :p:

jks :p:

ReputationRep:
    on a 'walk' :p:

jks :p:
    Well, i've had my five-a-day - but they weren't fruit :p:
    I think Lucky Strikes may be "my brand" now :yep:

But I have done other stuff too, honest.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.