Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmersonDrain)
    Nope - but its bad for your breathers. I don't suppose anyone ever told you that :rolleyes:

Anyone watching University Challenge?
    Yes. Go Southampton!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    :five:
    Rochdale's proudest achievement! Co-operative!

Technically I also live on the lancashire-yorkshire border so I'm not from directly in the centre of Rochdale which means I don't have to put up with all the chavs and their knives. :woo:
    I've never been to Rochdale but I went to Oldham once and I felt that was enough for the time being :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Recently there has been an influx of people telling me they've heard of Rochdale just because of waterloo road
    That was me!

ReputationRep:
    Nope - but its bad for your breathers. I don't suppose anyone ever told you that :rolleyes:
    Thanks, i'd always wondered why it says "SMOKING KILLS" in big letters on the packet :p:

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bottfly7)
    Yes. Go Southampton!
    Imperial look slightly inbred.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    Thanks, i'd always wondered why it says "SMOKING KILLS" in big letters on the packet :p:
    Have you seen those rotted teeth pictures? I can't look at those, have to turn the packet over.

How are you?
    I'm quite dandy thanks Have you ever seen Fortunes of War? I'm working through the boxset and I think you'd quite like it. How are you?

ReputationRep:
    Agreed.
    Southampton don't look like they are doing very well at the moment. Like the captain's shirt, though!

ReputationRep:
    Have you seen those rotted teeth pictures? I can't look at those, have to turn the packet over.

I'm quite dandy thanks Have you ever seen Fortunes of War? I'm working through the boxset and I think you'd quite like it. How are you?
    I've got the rotted teeth picture this time actually! Doesn't bother me. Do you smoke then?

And I haven't seen Fortunes of War, I shall google it. What makes you think i'd like it?

ReputationRep:
    That was me!
    It was! :five:

You and EmersonDrain have a connection :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I've never been to Rochdale but I went to Oldham once and I felt that was enough for the time being :getmecoat:
    Oh dear. Rochdale is an even worse experience, trust me

ReputationRep:
    That's cus they are.

ReputationRep:
    I've got the rotted teeth picture this time actually! Doesn't bother me. Do you smoke then?
    Nope, but friends do. I nag them to buy cigarette cases but they pay no attention.

And I haven't seen Fortunes of War, I shall google it. What makes you think i'd like it?
    The cinematography and style... and the acting is quite decent. No Range Rovers though I'm afraid...

ReputationRep:
    I needed to do it before I drove myself mad switching my choices around - in the last week I've changed my mind more times than I care to mention! Now I can have a break before launching into a frenzy of track-checking :laugh:
    Very wise indeed. I've still got a couple of open days to go to to settle my uncertainties before I can send off my application. I just hope that they are amazing when I visit them, otherwise, I'm going to have MAJOR trouble choosing...

ReputationRep:
    Agreed.
    Southampton don't look like they are doing very well at the moment. Like the captain's shirt, though!
    It's a Noel Edmonds special I think :cool:

ReputationRep:
    That's cus they are.
    XD And you would know... how?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _lynx_)
    I've still got a couple of open days to go to to settle my uncertainties before I can send off my application. I just hope that they are amazing when I visit them, otherwise, I'm going to have MAJOR trouble choosing...
    It's a good plan to visit. I ruled out a couple of places after visits - less because of the actual medical schools but because I didn't like the cities. Others may disagree but I figure if you are going to be there for 5/6 years then you want to be reasonably happy about the location.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, but friends do. I nag them to buy cigarette cases but they pay no attention.

The cinematography and style... and the acting is quite decent. No Range Rovers though I'm afraid...
    I wouldn't want a cigarette case either tbh, I like the packets.

I shall look up Fortunes of War in that case :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _lynx_)
    XD And you would know... how?
    Because I'm about to go to the only university in London where they are not :proud:

I was told, it's common knowledge

ReputationRep:
    That's cus they are.

ReputationRep:
    BOOOOOOOO! Gimperial won!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.