Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)

I never said you were stupid...

Don't watch me...

I may or may not have pick pocketed people at school and given the stolen item to them to see their surprise on their faces...
    Ive been pickpocketed it wasnt a pleassent experiance

(Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    I have strongly hinted that i'd like an iPhone, so we shall see come christmas time. Mind you, they have just paid for uni so an iPhone is probably unlikely

Mind you, I could buy one with my loan
    Depends how much you top up by if it more than £15 per month it would work out cheaper to get it on contract!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    i love my new iphone more than my boyfriend.
    he accidently deleted all the ringtones off it so the balance has shifted even further in iphones direction.
    I admire your honesty, but I hope he doesn't read this
    In other news, I don't get a warning for negging Fatal's ex :confused: Was it because it was random neg and not a gang rep?

ReputationRep:
    i love my new iphone more than my boyfriend.
    he accidently deleted all the ringtones off it so the balance has shifted even further in iphones direction.
    :rofl:

Still think you should have bought a white iPhone though :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brokenangel)

Depends how much you top up by if it more than £15 per month it would work out cheaper to get it on contract!
    True, and a contract would spread out the cost :yep:

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing wrong with a laptop! :eek:

What model is it?
    Sony Vaio- apparently overpriced, champagne pink wonder- I didn't want it at first but now I adore it :love: Plus it goes with my bedroom decor

ReputationRep:
    how much is an iphone in the UK?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    I admire your honesty, but I hope he doesn't read this
    In other news, I don't get a warning for negging Fatal's ex Was it because it was random neg and not a gang rep?
    oh well i was on my history earlier on the lappy trying to find something and it was coming up with all these h&r threads about circumcision and whatnot and he was like 'oh dear beccy' and i had to explain that i hadnt started ANY of them, he didnt believe me
    he wanted to see what my thoughts were on circumcision and i didnt let him so i suppose its entirely possible hes stalking me on here now but err i doubt it.
    i dont think he'd mind anyway

and just accept you're warning free and move on!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    440 for 16gb on Pay as you go
    mine was £87 on a £45 18month contract with staff discount and will be dropped down to £35 after 9 months! i also might add on a family bolt on which means ill be able to call/text boyfriend and 4 others we choose unlimitedly for £7.50 a month

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Sony Vaio- apparently overpriced, champagne pink wonder- I didn't want it at first but now I adore it :love: Plus it goes with my bedroom decor
    I love Sony Vaios!!! I wouldn't want a pink one though :nah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)

on pay as you go
    8GB - £342
    16GB- £440
    32GB- £538

Free on contract at £45 a month 1200 minutes 500texts for 18 months

ReputationRep:
    mine was £87 on a £45 18month contract with staff discount and will be dropped down to £35 after 9 months! i also might add on a family bolt on which means ill be able to call/text boyfriend and 4 others we choose unlimitedly for £7.50 a month
    expensive :sigh:

why oh why :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Does it drop down for everyone our is a ermm buisness contract :o: so we generally get a good deal!

ReputationRep:
    Ive been pickpocketed it wasnt a pleassent experiance
    :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Does it drop down for everyone our is a ermm buisness contract so we generally get a good deal!
    erm yeh anyone can drop theirs down after 9 months

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    Yu hu was a few weeks ago luckerly all they got was the keys to my car which id totalled.

erm yeh anyone can drop theirs down after 9 months
    Thanks for the info any idea how many minutes etc you get on the £35 a month plan! Sorry to be a pain in the rear!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the info any idea how many minutes etc you get on the £35 a month plan! Sorry to be a pain in the rear!
    its ok! business ones are different but the consumer one is 600mins 500texts unltd web. business is something similar tbh but with unlimited o2 to o2 included.. maybe.

ReputationRep:
    its ok! business ones are different but the consumer one is 600mins 500texts unltd web. business is something similar tbh but with unlimited o2 to o2 included.. maybe.
    Ah so about half thats really interesting might have to get dad to give them a ring! Shame the last woman was such an arse they get like 6k+ out of us a year and they still couldnt be helpfull :mad:.

ReputationRep:
    Yu hu was a few weeks ago luckerly all they got was the keys to my car which id totalled.
    That's not too bad I suppose, did they actually get the car? :erm:

I'd also like to clarify that I didn't actually steal the stuff from people at school as I gave the stuff back :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ah so about half thats really interesting might have to get dad to give them a ring! Shame the last woman was such an arse they get like 6k+ out of us a year and they still couldnt be helpfull .
    they physically cant let u upgrade early without you paying what they quote you to buy the contract out.
    so if they quoted 600 its cos thats how much you'd have to pay.

ReputationRep:
    I love Sony Vaios!!! I wouldn't want a pink one though :nah:
    I guess it wouldn't go with your bedroom decor. Im not a fan of pink either, it was mothers idea :rolleyes: I wanted to paint my bedroom red, but she said it was far too strong a colour
    oh well i was on my history earlier on the lappy trying to find something and it was coming up with all these h&r threads about circumcision and whatnot and he was like 'oh dear beccy' and i had to explain that i hadnt started ANY of them, he didnt believe me
    he wanted to see what my thoughts were on circumcision and i didnt let him so i suppose its entirely possible hes stalking me on here now but err i doubt it.
    i dont think he'd mind anyway

and just accept you're warning free and move on!
    I cant !!!! Its like being excluded from warning club for cowardice ( which it is) I feel so unloved, even mods ignore me :p:
    And circumcision makes me glad I'm a girl :yep: All I can say

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.