Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    oh well i was on my history earlier on the lappy trying to find something and it was coming up with all these h&r threads about circumcision and whatnot and he was like 'oh dear beccy' and i had to explain that i hadnt started ANY of them, he didnt believe me
    he wanted to see what my thoughts were on circumcision and i didnt let him so i suppose its entirely possible hes stalking me on here now but err i doubt it.
    i dont think he'd mind anyway

and just accept you're warning free and move on!
    :eyebrow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    That's not too bad I suppose, did they actually get the car?

I'd also like to clarify that I didn't actually steal the stuff from people at school as I gave the stuff back
    Me and my mate were cut out of it, it currently at a scrap yard and doesnt even start lol.

they physically cant let u upgrade early without you paying what they quote you to buy the contract out.
    so if they quoted 600 its cos thats how much you'd have to pay.
    Haha its just my family lol we have an obession with people shouldnt show a bad attitude no matter what! The silly woman was really arsy when my dad goes ok ill have a think about it, What would the cost be if she waits until her upgrade is due?

Apparently they cant even tell us what it will be to upgrade one of our other number to an iphone when it is due in 2 months time as id just give the cleaner that has that phone mine and upgrade hers taking it as mine!

ReputationRep:
    what?!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    I guess it wouldn't go with your bedroom decor. Im not a fan of pink either, it was mothers idea :rolleyes: I wanted to paint my bedroom red, but she said it was far too strong a colour
    My room is blue :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    My room is blue :woo:
    When I will live by myself it will be white with red touches And living room will have white wallpaper with lilac floral motives, light purple curtains, big mirror and paintings in slim gilt frames and slim gold chandelier. And dark brown carpet, and furniture.
    The garden will be full of lavender, liles and roses :love: I can't wait to earn big money to get my dream :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brokenangel)
    Me and my mate were cut out of it, it currently at a scrap yard and doesnt even start lol.
    ...:p:

what?!!
    Why does your history have stuff about circumcision? :p:

ReputationRep:
    When I will live by myself it will be white with red touches And living room will have white wallpaper with lilac floral motives, light purple curtains, big mirror and paintings in slim gilt frames and slim gold chandelier. And dark brown carpet, and furniture.
    The garden will be full of lavender, liles and roses :love: I can't wait to earn big money to get my dream :p:
    That's quite a detailed image :p:

ReputationRep:
    Why does your history have stuff about circumcision?
    i replied to a thread asking what uk girls thoughts were on male circumcision in h&r

ReputationRep:
    That's quite a detailed image :p:
    I know :blush:, its all my mothers fault- endless furniture and homeware magazines and programmes like "Grand Designs" and "Home makers" or something messed me up :p:
    The garden bit however, was my old passion :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear.

All I know is that i'll have a black Range Rover and a Ford Mustang (not sure what colour).

ReputationRep:
    Haha will teach the pickpocket....been a **** get **** all for it!

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear.

All I know is that i'll have a black Range Rover and a Ford Mustang (not sure what colour).
    You are obsessed :yep:
    But that's because you are a b-oy and I am a girl :five:
    I will have a Re Ferrari :love: stuff your Fiat :eviltongue:)

ReputationRep:
    You are obsessed :yep:
    But that's because you are a b-oy and I am a girl :five:
    I will have a Re Ferrari :love: stuff your Fiat :eviltongue:)
    I am obsessed with many things... :p:

And no, I will not be buying you a ferrari, though i'll let you borrow the mustang as long as you're careful with it :yep:

ReputationRep:
    i replied to a thread asking what uk girls thoughts were on male circumcision in h&r
    Fair enough :p:

I just lurk H&R, can never be bothered to post in there :p:

I know :blush:, its all my mothers fault- endless furniture and homeware magazines and programmes like "Grand Designs" and "Home makers" or something messed me up :p:
    The garden bit however, was my old passion :p:
    :p: Should be interesting to see what your house will be like in however many years....whether it'll match that description or be better

Haha will teach the pickpocket....been a **** get **** all for it!
    :rofl2:

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I am obsessed with many things... :p:

And no, I will not be buying you a ferrari, though i'll let you borrow the mustang as long as you're careful with it :yep:
    I'll drive into the nearest tree just for the fun of it :evil: What about Range Rover?
    And I will buy my own Ferrari, and you won't touch it or else :whip:

ReputationRep:

:p: Should be interesting to see what your house will be like in however many years....whether it'll match that description or be better
    I will invite you all to my parties and everyone will love my house :daydreaming: We would discuss news in medicine and poke fun at Citrus who shall be a lowly vet ( joking , obviously)

ReputationRep:
    I'll drive into the nearest tree just for the fun of it :evil: What about Range Rover?
    And I will buy my own Ferrari, and you won't touch it or else :whip:
    The Range Rover is my car, and I only I will be allowed to drive it - besides, it'll be the only car I smoke in :yep:

And you are welcome to buy your own Ferrari, but I shall choose it - cars are my department

ReputationRep:
    The Range Rover is my car, and I only I will be allowed to drive it - besides, it'll be the only car I smoke in :yep:

And you are welcome to buy your own Ferrari, but I shall choose it - cars are my department
    You are allowed to smoke around moi, I secretly like the smell of cigs (not stale cigs) so its OK
    But Ferrari is mine - you can help me choose but not choose it yourself :yep:

ReputationRep:
    You are allowed to smoke around moi, I secretly like the smell of cigs (not stale cigs) so its OK
    But Ferrari is mine - you can help me choose but not choose it yourself :yep:
    :woo:

Now i'm off to bed, night all

:moon:

ReputationRep:
    :teeth:

I never said you were stupid... :p:

Don't watch me... :sad:

I may or may not have pick pocketed people at school and given the stolen item to them to see their surprise on their faces...
    :rofl: I can't talk currently I want a set of lockpicks, not the most honest peice of equipment :p:

Mine do but no way on this planet could i get them to cough up that much on a phone..i can imagine my dad now. A phone is not worth that kinda money blah blah blah for weeks! Just have to wait till my upgrade is due i suppose
    Yeah my dad did it partly as a test to see if he would want one. Currently it looks like when his phone dies (it is 5 years old :rolleyes: ) he will get one.

Now what I need to do is persuade him what he really wants to buy a 3GS and then swap phones :p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.