Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Im ok thanks Though Im annoyed I cant find a decent mid year diary I want But thats hardly a big problem

Got a cookery book today though

You had a good day?
    Ooooh our medsoc sold some really nice diaries last year - wait to you get to uni and try your union shop!!
    And also oo cookery books i have one.. and ive only ever used it to make an omelette because I didnt't know how and it was the best omelette EVER!
    Is yours the beyond baked beans one?! I have errrrmmm one that has a yellow book and a red pasta book!

My day was ok just did chores for mummy who is paying me to dust and hoover

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    hello
    Hello!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bottfly7)
    Just focus on the hiss bit then :p:

Perhaps it is a bit late for hardcore politics.
    If we end up sharing a room ...

ReputationRep:
    Family Guy on BBC3 now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    Yes.

It sure as hell aint a 9-5 job

My dad only got in an hour ago from work, not a rare occurance
    Well they get enough really, especially seeing as hospital doctors get much less but probably work the same hours.

It certainly never seems like that at my GP surgery, what sort does he work in?

ReputationRep:
    ooh i see team UCL is out tonight, haha.
    @beccy & Jessaay!: how are you people today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brokenangel)
    Tescos have loads - I may have bought two :cool:
    I may want an A5, leather/similar type material cover with a ring bound diary inside with 1 week per double page spread :ninja:

I dont know why im being so picky either :p:

ReputationRep:
    hello
    Hello

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShinyShiny)
    If we end up sharing a room ...
    No hammers and sickles!:p:

ReputationRep:
    When I went for my morning walk today I was thinking how communism was a brilliant idea. I walked on a bit further and thought that anarchism was a brilliant idea. I then decided that a totally lawless society was the way forward.

Then I had a cigarette and went back to my standard libertarian viewpoint. I blame my weird ideas on a lack of nicotene :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    ermmm you go to the PS Help subforum and request to be one nownownow
    I shall request that tomorrow, I promise :yep:

ReputationRep:
    No hammers and sickles!:p:
    I always find it ironic that its the upper classes (even though not truly in force anymore) that are most often communist in leaning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    I may want an A5, leather/similar type material cover with a ring bound diary inside with 1 week per double page spread

I dont know why im being so picky either
    Jesus just buy a one that you like even if its half way throught the year then you can just buy a new set for the inside at xmas and be done! Tho stationary book or what ever its called theses days, did have mid year leather one in if you can be bother to run around for one!

Ive never got a leather one have a habbit of dropping it in loads of rubbish in labs meaning by Feb time i need a new one. Hence buying two.

(Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    Then I had a cigarette and went back to my standard libertarian viewpoint. I blame my weird ideas on a lack of nicotene
    tut tut give up the **** they WILL kill you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Well they get enough really, especially seeing as hospital doctors get much less but probably work the same hours.

It certainly never seems like that at my GP surgery, what sort does he work in?
    Its just a normal practice.

GPs have huge volumes of paperwork.
    Also the late night appoint was his today.

They normally go in on a saturday to sort out more paperwork.
    Alot of the work isn't just seeing patients.

And GP pay is comparable with consultant as partners/ reg if not which to be fair is what you would expect. it isn't masses more.

ReputationRep:
    im brillo thankyou yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    im brillo thankyou yourself?
    brillopads? i saw you write that somewhere...legend of a word.
    excellent, thank you. rather sleepy, which is a shame. think i may be jetting off soon otherwise i'll fall asleep on the computer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShinyShiny)
    I always find it ironic that its the upper classes (even though not truly in force anymore) that are most often communist in leaning.
    I find that they pretend to be communist, like Cambridge students raising funds for Arthur Scargill in 1980's.

ReputationRep:
    Holding on in there how are you?

ReputationRep:
    I find that they pretend to be communist, like Cambridge students raising funds for Arthur Scargill in 1980's.
    But chances are some of them felt insecure about not having gone to private school etc. Others just felt like being awkward

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brokenangel)

tut tut give up the **** they WILL kill you!
    Most probably

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.