Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Medics (and applicants) general chat thread Mk IV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    I hope for all your sakes you end up living with a motherly figure like moi who will cook for you, so you don't live off bread or poison yourself for the whole degree!
    Maybe I'll have to send you all food parcels to make sure you are alive :rolleyes:
    :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADREAM)
    A confession:

Ferret and I are now to be married, y'all. We've been excessively PM'ing each other raunchy messages (medical related, of course) to the point where we just have to seal the final bond. :yes:
    I'm obviously very jealous :sad:

Despite this, I offer my sincere congratulations - i'm sure you'll be very happy :woo:

ReputationRep:
    A confession:

Ferret and I are now to be married, y'all. We've been excessively PM'ing each other raunchy messages (medical related, of course) to the point where we just have to seal the final bond. :yes:
    Good for you to.

You can now get the warning points that I have been getting recently in activities involving the ferret instead of me :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    Your pun.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh **** about the spelling (though I never claimed that was good) - i'll change it and hopefully Lemon won't notice
    I pointed out the irony in your spelling of grammar :p: Hence the pun. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyferret)
    Where do I sign up?
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Damn Newcastle for taking that possibility away for me :hmmm:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    :puppyeyes:
    Hehehe - maybe I'll just have to send you batches of blueberry muffins and homemade soup :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hehehe - maybe I'll just have to send you batches of blueberry muffins and homemade soup :p:
    Me too :puppyeyes:?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    Me too :puppyeyes:?
    Of course :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yay :awesome: :woo:

It's funny how it's all the boys who are wanting food sent :p:

ReputationRep:
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    Good for you to.

You can now get the warning points that I have been getting recently in activities involving the ferret instead of me :p:
    Haha, infectious ferret.

On second thoughts, what if his infectious troll-ism translates as some sort of infectious STI off the interwebs?

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    And even me? :sad:

Pwetty please?

I'll stop trolling too. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    And even me? :sad:

Pwetty please?

I'll stop trolling too. :sad:
    Somehow methinks that is not possible :rolleyes:
    But I couldn't have you going hungry, could I?

ReputationRep:
    Crap, missed out on a tick :sad:

ReputationRep:
    You could just send them on one of those trucks to London, like they send in Aid trucks to third world countries. I'd just get them all in a head lock and get first dibs. Yes, yes I am that strong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    You could just send them on one of those trucks to London, like they send in Aid trucks to third world countries. I'd just get them all in a head lock and get first dibs. Yes, yes I am that strong.
    Haha - just think how much this is going to cost me in food bills! If I'm sending an aid truck I might as well set up my own kitchen in the back of it and do a tour of the UK feeding all poor hungry students out there

ReputationRep:
    Haha - just think how much this is going to cost me in food bills! If I'm sending an aid truck I might as well set up my own kitchen in the back of it and do a tour of the UK feeding all poor hungry students out there
    St. Scaryhair :p:

ReputationRep:
    Somehow methinks that is not possible :rolleyes:
    But I couldn't have you going hungry, could I?
    Anything for scaryhair's cooking! :yes:

Would you really want to (indirectly) murder a starving medic in need... :sad:

This is getting so emotional

ReputationRep:
    Anything for scaryhair's cooking! :yes:

Would you really want to (indirectly) murder a starving medic in need... :sad:

This is getting so emotional
    I thought you were a michelin star chef yourself :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Bring it on biatch

:p:

ReputationRep:
    Make it into a TV programme and make $$$ :p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.