Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    With Akon's "I wanna **** you" video attached?
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    :console:

i should go give blood. but since ive been in korea.. erm not only in the major cities, i cant for like 6 months :moon:. [i went to my grandfather's, grandmother's and uncles graves... they are like on a mountain]
    That sounds like a nice place to be buried :hugs: and yeah its the same with a lot of countries, even USA.

because they need blood? :p:
    what bloodtype are you?
    I meant why cant I donate before 7 days you wally :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    That sounds like a nice place to be buried :hugs: and yeah its the same with a lot of countries, even USA.

I meant why cant I donate before 7 days you wally :p:
    well they are all buried in mountains in korea. or cremated. though i only need to wait 2 days or smth if ive only been to the major cities like seoul or busan but well i wasnt

hah i know but i still want to know what your blood type is :woo:

ReputationRep:
    well they are all buried in mountains in korea. or cremated. though i only need to wait 2 days or smth if ive only been to the major cities like seoul or busan but well i wasnt

hah i know but i still want to know what your blood type is :woo:
    I dont know my blood type they didn't even get round to checking my blood before rejecting me :p:

Whats yours? :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    That sounds like a nice place to be buried and yeah its the same with a lot of countries, even USA.

I meant why cant I donate before 7 days you wally
    My guess would be that in the first 7 days or so your body is mounting an immune response towards the vaccine and that makes your blood less useful :dontknow: makes sense to me anyway

ReputationRep:
    I dont know my blood type they didn't even get round to checking my blood before rejecting me :p:

Whats yours? :teeth:
    :hahaha:

well you'll find out soon enough :p:

i am AB+.
    according to this asian bloodtype horoscope thing [ i know we're weird :p:] i am either a genius or a psychopath. i think im the latter tbh.... :moon:

ReputationRep:
    An Asian bloodtype horoscope? That sounds like the coolest thing ever, tbpfh. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm a commoner in regards to blood type but I'm rather smug that my HLA surface proteins will be a pretty random mix

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I think I'm a commoner in regards to blood type but I'm rather smug that my HLA surface proteins will be a pretty random mix
    :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    hmm it's been a long time since I've given blood...and a long time since I've been to Mexico so maybe I can give blood again :awesome:

I've given blood once and I'm B+ :p:

i am AB+.
    according to this asian bloodtype horoscope thing [ i know we're weird :p:] i am either a genius or a psychopath. i think im the latter tbh.... :moon:
    I can't remember what I read about mine :p:

ReputationRep:

i am AB+.
    AB+, isnt that a rare (well, relatively) bloodtype? Mine is quite common, O+, but then again, there is a demand for it. I wanted to go and donate after results day, but now realise I can't for the same reasons as you

ReputationRep:
    Ah giving blood...another thing to go on my ridiculously long list of things I should/want to do :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    An Asian bloodtype horoscope? That sounds like the coolest thing ever, tbpfh. :teeth:
    yeah erm not really :p:

(Original post by FFCrusader)
    hmm it's been a long time since I've given blood...and a long time since I've been to Mexico so maybe I can give blood again :awesome:

I've given blood once and I'm B+ :p:

I can't remember what I read about mine :p:
    i dont remember either. . it's on the interent somewhere i should think :moon:

(Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    AB+, isnt that a rare (well, relatively) bloodtype? Mine is quite common, O+, but then again, there is a demand for it. I wanted to go and donate after results day, but now realise I can't for the same reasons as you
    :holmes:
    well i thikn it's pretty rare here but not SO rare in korea .. hmm

ReputationRep:
    Rarity of blood types by country

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    Ah giving blood...another thing to go on my ridiculously long list of things I should/want to do :sigh:
    I'll be going with my aunty next time they're in the area :yep:

That's if they want my blood :ninja:

ReputationRep:

:holmes:
    well i thikn it's pretty rare here but not SO rare in korea .. hmm
    ah, yes, it varies...But waiting for 6 months :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hi hi hi. Greetings 'n' all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mushi_master)
    :hi:

how are things?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mushi_master)
    Yo yo yo
    how is it down in da hood?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    :hi:

how are things?
    Not bad, not bad. Although my shift patterns are really starting to grate at my nipples. How's your things?

(Original post by Jessaay!)
    Yo yo yo
    how is it down in da hood?
    Well, my hood's all wet from the rain Bring back ze sun! How's it in the ghetto/crib/estate/house?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.