The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1360
night y'all :moon:

even on the same side of the world im going ot bed at werid times meh.
Reply 1361
HiBear
night y'all :moon:

even on the same side of the world im going ot bed at werid times meh.

nightnight :smile:

well i'm sitting down to redo some notes on vertabrae :emo:
fatal
nightnight :smile:

well i'm sitting down to redo some notes on vertabrae :emo:

Loving the picture of robert pattinson in your signature by the way. And the other guy, who's the other guy? :coma:
Reply 1363
hugh jackman

:coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma:
Reply 1364
Jessaay!
Loving the picture of robert pattinson in your signature by the way. And the other guy, who's the other guy? :coma:

yup hugh jackman :smile: hes lovely isn't he? I thought that it would be nice to see something hot once and a while without having to look far, so I put them into my sig! :yes:
beccy.
oh dear - game talk.
what is it with you boys?
its either cars, bikes or games.
or its DODGY.
or a combination of the above.

TP and I talked about politics yesterday :proud:

Though that probably goes under dodgy :p:

As for Finance I am now sorted!
They have the right amounts of loans and right account for it to go into well done after 3 months they have done it!
Though I don't have the means tested stuff to worry about....
fatal
yup hugh jackman :smile: hes lovely isn't he? I thought that it would be nice to see something hot once and a while without having to look far, so I put them into my sig! :yes:

He's as yum as the mini roll I just ate.
He also has nice arms, I have an arm and hand fetish :yes: his hands are slightly veiny but good enough. I still would not say no :teeth:
crazylemon
TP and I talked about politics yesterday :proud:

Though that probably goes under dodgy :p:

As for Finance I am now sorted!
They have the right amounts of loans and right account for it to go into well done after 3 months they have done it!
Though I don't have the means tested stuff to worry about....

I talked about politics too - with a dirty communist - i've already showered several times after the conversation :sadnod:

My finance is sorted too :proud: - i've a feeling it was considerably less painful for me though :o:

You have a good day?
Reply 1368
Jessaay!
He's as yum as the mini roll I just ate.
He also has nice arms, I have an arm and hand fetish :yes: his hands are slightly veiny but good enough. I still would not say no :teeth:

awwww... mini roll. atm I would kill for a massive bar of chocolate, some choc icecream and maybe a chicken korma :woo:
fatal
awwww... mini roll. atm I would kill for a massive bar of chocolate, some choc icecream and maybe a chicken korma :woo:

Sounds good! I've eaten too much now. I also have a recent obsession with shreddies. I suppose it's better than being obsessed with these mini rolls but still :frown:

I don't think I've ever had a chicken korma, are they hot? :frown:
Jessaay!
Sounds good! I've eaten too much now. I also have a recent obsession with shreddies. I suppose it's better than being obsessed with these mini rolls but still :frown:

Shreddies FTW!!!!!!!!!! :woo: :woo:

Spoiler

fatal

Bah, Korma? Get yourself a proper curry, not creamy chicken! :p:
normalothercitrusfruit
Shreddies FTW!!!!!!!!!! :woo: :woo:

Spoiler

Nooooo they're sweet enough without sugar you insane person!

That's like putting sugar on frosties :eek:
HiBear
hugh jackman

:coma: :coma: :coma: :coma: :coma:

This :love:
Reply 1374
Jessaay!

Nope it's lovely and coconuty and creamy...yummy! I had a wee bit of an obsession with cheerios during my exams, I actually could be found in the library with a plastic picnic bowl, a family size pack of cereal and a litre of milk :smile:
Reply 1375
Mushi_master
Bah, Korma? Get yourself a proper curry, not creamy chicken! :p:

HERE I do eat hotter currys sometimes but honestly I don't take them well! :p:

I find korma and pilau rice is the perfect comfort food :smile:
Jessaay!
Nooooo they're sweet enough without sugar you insane person!

That's like putting sugar on frosties :eek:

Now i'm sorry, but shreddies just aren't sweet - how on earth can you claim that?
fatal
HERE I do eat hotter currys sometimes but honestly I don't take them well! :p:

I find korma and pilau rice is the perfect comfort food :smile:

The perfect curry is a Lamb Jhalfrezi (about Madras kinda heat) with Keema rice. And a naan bread.

*drools*
normalothercitrusfruit
Now i'm sorry, but shreddies just aren't sweet - how on earth can you claim that?

They're pretty sweet to me, but I don't like things too sweet. I put sugar on cornflakes and sugar in my tea to make it sweet enough, but not too sugary. I don't like the taste of refined sugar in general really :no:
Jessaay!
They're pretty sweet to me, but I don't like things too sweet. I put sugar on cornflakes and sugar in my tea to make it sweet enough, but not too sugary. I don't like the taste of refined sugar in general really :no:

You put sugar in tea :eek:

I'd probably prefer it like that too, so i'm not letting myself try :no: