Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mushi_master)
    The perfect curry is a Lamb Jhalfrezi (about Madras kinda heat) with Keema rice. And a naan bread.

*drools*
    NAAAAAAAAAN bread! Savior to the bread world!!

and damn tasty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    NAAAAAAAAAN bread! Savior to the bread world!!

and damn tasty
    You ever had a Keema naan?

:coma:

I so want a curry right now. Somebody make me one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    You put sugar in tea :eek:

I'd probably prefer it like that too, so i'm not letting myself try :no:
    Please tell me you have sugar in coffee :eek:

And I have delicate tastebuds. The taste of tea is too bitter without sugar :cry: Starbucks tea is ridiculously bitter too. It takes a lot of sugar for it to be just right. I don't like sweet tea but I don't like strong tea either. You could say I was fussy about that sort of thing :yes:

ReputationRep:

Okay I'll try, but don't say I didn't warn you if you get food poisoning :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)

And I have delicate tastebuds. The taste of tea is too bitter without sugar :cry: Starbucks tea is ridiculously bitter too. It takes a lot of sugar for it to be just right. I don't like sweet tea but I don't like strong tea either. You could say I was fussy about that sort of thing :yes:
    Yeah I have it in coffee - didn't for years though, the only reason I do is because I accidentally picked up a cup of coffee with sugar meant for my bro - haven't looked back :p:

I'm sorry, but tea just isn't better :no:

ReputationRep:
    He's as yum as the mini roll I just ate.
    He also has nice arms, I have an arm and hand fetish :yes: his hands are slightly veiny but good enough. I still would not say no :teeth:
    I haven't had a mini-roll since about year 5. :teeth:

Didn't even know they were still in existence...

ReputationRep:
    Okay I'll try, but don't say I didn't warn you if you get food poisoning :sadnod:
    Well, it had better be good. Plus I like my curries hot. If a curry doesn't give you some kind of food poisoning it wasn't hot enough :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    Yeah I have it in coffee - didn't for years though, the only reason I do is because I accidentally picked up a cup of coffee with sugar meant for my bro - haven't looked back :p:

I'm sorry, but tea just isn't better :no:
    I never said tea was better, I just don't drink much coffee I always get tea when I go to starbucks because when I do my friend always pays despite my objection and it's the cheapest thing. Otherwise I don't really drink it, except on the odd occasion

ReputationRep:
    Tea tastes horrid. I can never stomach the stuff - and why bother when there are such delights in the coffee world?

ReputationRep:
    I never said tea was better, I just don't drink much coffee I always get tea when I go to starbucks because when I do my friend always pays despite my objection and it's the cheapest thing. Otherwise I don't really drink it, except on the odd occasion
    I meant "bitter" - my bad

In other news, Knight Rider has a new title sequence! :woo:

ReputationRep:

Severely craving food now, would it be bad if i went and raided the fridge??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    I haven't had a mini-roll since about year 5. :teeth:

Didn't even know they were still in existence...
    I got some today for the first time in ages, I've not had one in years either. They taste soooo good. I used to carry them round in my Mr. Men lunchbox and excitedly look forward to eating it at lunch after the dinner lady was satisfied that I'd finished my sandwiches. :awesome:

ReputationRep:

Starbucks tea is ****. Infact most starbucks stuff is ****.

I don't put sugar in tea that would be ew.

As for coffee I tend not to put sugar in, unless I don't like the coffee, in which case I will put sugar in. So if it put sugar in it means I didn't like the coffee normally :p:

But I am weird with coffee, I really hate instant swill, is only good for a caffeine kick.

ReputationRep:
    Tea tastes horrid. I can never stomach the stuff - and why bother when there are such delights in the coffee world?
    Tea is the panacea of the people.

Coffee is also nice though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Severely craving food now, would it be bad if i went and raided the fridge??
    Depends on two things really, what's in the fridge, and who's fridge it is.

ReputationRep:
    I believe the official order of goodness goes like this:

Good coffee > Tea > Bad coffee

ReputationRep:

That is a good ranking, though good coffee is a rare find. Has anyone had coffee from those machines which are like vending machines, but for hot drinks? They taste like utter **** :teeth: I still feel sick thinking about it.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on two things really, what's in the fridge, and who's fridge it is.
    my mothers and tbh a lot of vegs and a stupid number of strawberry yogs..

ReputationRep:
    I got some today for the first time in ages, I've not had one in years either. They taste soooo good. I used to carry them round in my Mr. Men lunchbox and excitedly look forward to eating it at lunch after the dinner lady was satisfied that I'd finished my sandwiches. :awesome:
    I used to have a special mini roll case.

Espresso > Cappucino > Hot Chocolate > All other hot beverages

in my humble opinion. :beard:

(Original post by crazylemon)
    Tea is the panacea of the people.

Coffee is also nice though
    Tea never cured bugger all for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    my mothers and tbh a lot of vegs and a stupid number of strawberry yogs..
    Sounds a little pointless if you ask me. It should be filled with bacon, butter and cheese! Then it's good for a raidin'.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.