Christmas :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    I've drank fluorescent blue liquid which looks like poison before
    Absinthe by any chance? Now that BURNS!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    Which it exactly my view :top:
    You may well be right, but you can't never judge anyone about anything.
    I mean, take this smoking thing, you seem to have no intention of even telling me I shouldn't, which seems a little weird since you're the only person who knows me here

ReputationRep:
    I feel I am rather behind on the getting hammered front :p:
    Haven't forgotten that, though it'll have to wait until after the cruise now :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Death in a bottle brilliant though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    You may well be right, but you can't never judge anyone about anything.
    I mean, take this smoking thing, you seem to have no intention of even telling me I shouldn't, which seems a little weird since you're the only person who knows me here
    I think he doesn't want to hurt your feelings, or see you being hurt, which could happen either way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    I think he doesn't want to hurt your feelings, or see you being hurt, which could happen either way.
    Well, actually it's doing the opposite since it seems he's not too fussed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Death in a bottle brilliant though!
    Urgh, it was too strong for my liking. Did have it neat though :p: And I am an embarrassingly extreme lightweight :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Wasn't absinthe. I've had that once and hallucinated afterwards, which was mental.

Although someone told me later that there might have been cocaine in it... :s:

ReputationRep:
    Well, actually it's doing the opposite since it seems he's not too fussed
    I think he is, you've got a good friend in that lemon, it's just hard to be as opinionated as most of us have been when you know someone in person.

ReputationRep:
    I don't because I don't see it as being by businuss.
    I know smoking is dangerous and personally wouldn't do it

Now as for acl vs fag for being worse I found these, posted by a pro **** person to say the least, So I think probably should be taken with a pinch of salt.

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't absinthe. I've had that once and hallucinated afterwards, which was mental.

Although someone told me later that there might have been cocaine in it... :s:
    Cocaine in absinthe? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I see your point, I'd never dislike someone for it, but usually drinking is something I do on the occasion I go out at night (I realise for some people it's different but I don't really like people binge drinking all the time either) and it's not as addictive. I'd like to think that I'd say the same to a friend who was overdoing it on drinking, though sometimes it seems unlikely I would, I think smoking is given a VERY negative stigma in this country. It could be justified in some ways, though I realise alcohol is almost on the same levels.
    You do have some good points. :yy: I'm not a fan of binge drinking either - I've also never drank alone. :erm:

But yeah, nobody's an angel. Except ADREAM...

ReputationRep:
    You do have some good points. :yy: I'm not a fan of binge drinking either - I've also never drank alone. :erm:

But yeah, nobody's an angel. Except ADREAM...
    ADREAM died?

ReputationRep:

Now as for acl vs fag for being worse I found these, posted by a pro **** person to say the least, So I think probably should be taken with a pinch of salt.

It is your business cos i'm a mate, can't you see that?
    If you decided you were going to play Russian roulette (ok an extreme example), then I wouldn't say that it was none of my business, i'd be all out trying to stop you

ReputationRep:

Surely thats comparing equal doses? I mean you wouldn't have 40 shots of vodka a day like someone who smokes would with ****. (excluding alcoholics of course).

ReputationRep:

Such a load of ********. Steroids do way more damage than alcohol, and a hell of a lot faster. And if you're the type of person to take them, you're also the type of person that couldn't give them up easily.

ReputationRep:
    I think he is, you've got a good friend in that lemon, it's just hard to be as opinionated as most of us have been when you know someone in person.
    I know this, and he knows I know this :yep:

ReputationRep:

That means almost nothing to me :eyeball: it looks ridiculously confusing and the way it's set out looks kind of biased :p: but the way I see it, alcohol is usually consumed in such a way that it's not usually to damaging levels. Also, there are more people who drink alcohol than smoke I imagine now, so there will be more deaths, but I don't have any statistical evidence for that. Among the younger generation that is true, at least.

ReputationRep:
    It is your business cos i'm a mate, can't you see that?
    If you decided you were going to play Russian roulette (ok an extreme example), then I wouldn't say that it was none of my business, i'd be all out trying to stop you
    Ok, in that case I don't think smoking isn't worth it, a lot of extra risk for very little benefit.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.