Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mushi_master)
    Morning folks. We all cheered up and back to normal silliness now?
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    :yep:
    Excellent.

I'm still waiting for someone to cook me that damn curry. Any takers?

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this quite a few times on here already, but yes I'm a reapplicant with my fair share of A-levels already. So yes, unconditional is nice, reapplying is not.
    I just remebered your chat with Jessay, about being a re-applicant :p: Re-applying is not nice, but at least you have what you wanted

ReputationRep:
    Excellent.

I'm still waiting for someone to cook me that damn curry. Any takers?
    I did, but I burnt it :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    I did, but I burnt it :cry:
    I think you took when I said I wanted it hot the wrong way. 10/10 for effort though

(Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    I just remebered your chat with Jessay, about being a re-applicant :p: Re-applying is not nice, but at least you have what you wanted
    Exactly. Plus I've had time to save up some cash, which I'm sure will make my life a hellovalot easier.

ReputationRep:
    I think you took when I said I wanted it hot the wrong way. 10/10 for effort though
    Well it set on fire for a minute.

ReputationRep:
    Well it set on fire for a minute.
    Sounds like my chemistry experiments at college to be honest. I had quite the dangerous name for myself :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    :console: Poor you, hope it gets better starting now
    Thanks I hope so too

I might make gingerbread men today :yum:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like my chemistry experiments at college to be honest. I had quite the dangerous name for myself :bigsmile:
    I did that too. I always forgot to change the flame to a blue flame when putting a beaker over it, smoke ahoy :teeth:
    My cooking is no better. Hallelujah for catered acommodation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    I might make gingerbread men today :yum:
    :coma:

I'm hungry and tired :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I did that too. I always forgot to change the flame to a blue flame when putting a beaker over it, smoke ahoy :teeth:
    Pfft :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    :coma:

I'm hungry and tired :sad:
    Awww *pats on head and offers a cookie*. I love making gingerbread. I have a tiny man-shaped cookie cutter so I always end up with hundreds of gingerbread men, it looks like I'm baking an army of them :p:

ReputationRep:
    My practicals often involved the teacher telling us not to put the chemical on a naked flame, followed by me a minute later walking up to him with a test tube with a foot high flame coming out of it asking if I'd done it right. Sensible chap me.

As for cooking, my mad skillz go as far as fish fingers, pizza and toast. And I've applied for self-catered halls. London is doomed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    Pfft :p:
    You're just jealous :awesome:

Most of the decent halls at UCL are catered anyway so I'm a happy Jessaay :woo:

ReputationRep:
    My practicals often involved the teacher telling us not to put the chemical on a naked flame, followed by me a minute later walking up to him with a test tube with a foot high flame coming out of it asking if I'd done it right. Sensible chap me.

As for cooking, my mad skillz go as far as fish fingers, pizza and toast. And I've applied for self-catered halls. London is doomed.
    It's fine, I can cook and it's already been decided by us lot that I'm going to tour the UK in a big van with a kitchen in the back making meals for poor hungry kitchen-wary students :proud:

ReputationRep:

What about beans, microwaved jacket potatoes and oven chips? I've discovered they are a god send. Though for everyone's sake don't forget to take metal out of the microwave, I learnt that the hard way :emo:

ReputationRep:
    It's fine, I can cook and it's already been decided by us lot that I'm going to tour the UK in a big van with a kitchen in the back making meals for poor hungry kitchen-wary students :proud:
    :adore:

ReputationRep:
    Awww *pats on head and offers a cookie*. I love making gingerbread. I have a tiny man-shaped cookie cutter so I always end up with hundreds of gingerbread men, it looks like I'm baking an army of them :p:
    :cookie: :woo:

I've tried baking, it sort of comes out alright...sometimes... :p:

Imagine if the army came to life :eek: Nom Nom Nom NOm :coma:

You're just jealous :awesome:

Most of the decent halls at UCL are catered anyway so I'm a happy Jessaay :woo:
    :lies:

Yeah...well...blah!

I have an ensuite :awesome:

But I have to feed myself :erm:

Or Scaryhair will feed us all with her food package plan :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    What about beans, microwaved jacket potatoes and oven chips? I've discovered they are a god send. Though for everyone's sake don't forget to take metal out of the microwave, I learnt that the hard way :emo:
    I forgot about those! If all else fails, it'll have to be pot noodles though. And funnily enough, I've never put metal in a microwave :p: Physics told me that was a bad idea... or perhaps a good one if the mood takes me there.

ReputationRep:
    I am in awe of this. So long as the van stays at King's that is.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.