Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    What about beans, microwaved jacket potatoes and oven chips? I've discovered they are a god send. Though for everyone's sake don't forget to take metal out of the microwave, I learnt that the hard way :emo:
    What happened to the microwave?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    :cookie: :woo:

I've tried baking, it sort of comes out alright...sometimes... :p:

Imagine if the army came to life :eek: Nom Nom Nom NOm :coma:

:lies:

Yeah...well...blah!

I have an ensuite :awesome:

But I have to feed myself :erm:

Or Scaryhair will feed us all with her food package plan :teeth:
    I might have en suite. I also have a music room, games room and a lounge and I'm conveniently close to UCL AND euston station. The station is handy for making a quick break for it if, erm, I accidentally murder something/someone :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mushi_master)
    I am in awe of this. So long as the van stays at King's that is.
    Hehe. Not sure how I'm meant to study at Newcastle (hopefully!) whilst all doing all this - where there is a will, there's a way! Or I could just make bulk or stuff like spag bol, freeze it in portions and then all you have to do it cook spaghetti and heat up the meat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    What happened to the microwave?
    Well luckily, my mum noticed the sparks before it exploded. Though we had to get a new one. Something went a bit wrong with it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Hehe. Not sure how I'm meant to study at Newcastle (hopefully!) whilst all doing all this - where there is a will, there's a way! Or I could just make bulk or stuff like spag bol, freeze it in portions and then all you have to do it cook spaghetti and heat up the meat
    Would be good if I knew how to cook spaghetti. I'm sure it involves a frying pan, everything can be cooked in one of those.

ReputationRep:
    I might have en suite. I also have a music room, games room and a lounge and I'm conveniently close to UCL AND euston station. The station is handy for making a quick break for it if, erm, I accidentally murder something/someone :ninja:
    Well la-de-da :p:. If I get Victoria Halls there are guards and high tech sercurity systems :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Well luckily, my mum noticed the sparks before it exploded. Though we had to get a new one. Something went a bit wrong with it
    :rofl: silly jess :p:

I have never put metal in a microwave, though my dad has exploded a ready meal curry in one before (its what happens when you don't put holes in the plastic film :rofl:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mushi_master)
    Would be good if I knew how to cook spaghetti. I'm sure it involves a frying pan, everything can be cooked in one of those.
    Pan of boiling water. Chuck spaghetti in. Take out a strand as it looks like it's cooked. Throw at wall. If it sticks, its cooked. Simples

ReputationRep:
    Well aren't you special

:p:

ReputationRep:
    Well la-de-da :p:. If I get Victoria Halls there are guards and high tech sercurity systems :cool:
    Well my 1st choice of hall hasn't been built yet....

ReputationRep:
    Well aren't you special

She does have to pay £160 per week though

ReputationRep:
    She does have to pay £160 per week though
    Mine will almost certainly be more than that

Stupid expensive London.

ReputationRep:
    Pan of boiling water. Chuck spaghetti in. Take out a strand as it looks like it's cooked. Throw at wall. If it sticks, its cooked. Simples
    I love it. Throwing things at walls is a particular past time of mine

ReputationRep:
    We have those anyway, to ward off the terrorists. Though the rules are also really strict in them because of that so I'm not allowed guests after 11 unless I give prior notice and pay for them

ReputationRep:
    Well aren't you special

Yes :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    We have those anyway, to ward off the terrorists. Though the rules are also really strict in them because of that so I'm not allowed guests after 11 unless I give prior notice and pay for them
    I need to check to see if I have similar conditions....

ReputationRep:
    I need to check to see if I have similar conditions....
    It's likely. The halls I stayed at in Imperial also had these cool futuristic keys, which were cards, which you had to beep at the door to your room. God they were cool :awesome: (probably added about £200 to the price of the room though).

ReputationRep:
    It's likely. The halls I stayed at in Imperial also had these cool futuristic keys, which were cards, which you had to beep at the door to your room. God they were cool :awesome: (probably added about £200 to the price of the room though).
    :rofl: I can imagine.

Yes I will check once I get a specific hall.

I have had to sign up to there internet agreement already though.

ReputationRep:
    Well my 1st choice of hall hasn't been built yet....
    Eastside?? Ah, right next to campus is a good thing I guess.

ReputationRep:
    helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i am early off work :awesome:

wieeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

so how is everyone?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.