your mum, on the other hand...
That's not sex..
Reply 22
8 is enough
no, its what your sister said :frown:

your mum, on the other hand...

But I don't have a sister :eek3:
UniManz
Maybe 10 a day, it really increases my confidence.

Oh really? Even though they turn you down?:eek:
Reply 24
WildBerrySpirit
Oh really? Even though they turn you down?:eek:

Yeah, I most likely won't ever see them again, you see, im straight to the point, I don't like asking ******** like "How was your day, where u live".
Reply 25
FinalFlash
I'm 6ft, 71 Kg and i've been doing mixed martial arts for around 6 years, :

:rofl: Ahhhhh... the internet.
Aeolus
:rofl: Ahhhhh... the internet.

Yehh cos that's something amazing to lie about :facepalm:
UniManz
Yeah, I most likely won't ever see them again, you see, im straight to the point, I don't like asking ******** like "How was your day, where u live".

You've pretty much got your answer right there.
You should just go for the sluts, i doubt they'd turn you down.
Reply 28
WildBerrySpirit
You've pretty much got your answer right there.
You should just go for the sluts, i doubt they'd turn you down.

yea mon
Gibb~
But I don't have a sister :eek3:

thats what your mum told you :wink:
Reply 30
8 is enough
thats what your mum told you :wink:

Technically she never said :smile:
Reply 31
UniManz

Jeez, even players have more tact than you, how old are you? You're not going to get laid with anything other than a beast if you don't put in some effort. That's not a dig, just something you should consider. :rolleyes:
Reply 32
Ozy
Jeez, even players have more tact than you, how old are you? You're not going to get laid with anything other than a beast if you don't put in some effort. That's not a dig, just something you should consider. :rolleyes:

im 18 son, maybe i'll start conversatin more and get the number but i ain't got time for this, son.
You are obsessed with virgins.
Reply 34
UniManz
im 18 son, maybe i'll start conversatin more and get the number but i ain't got time for this, son.

You're 18 and don't get what being so upfront to girls doesn't work? You're messing with us here. :p:
If you say stuff like that to them, they're going to think you're a sex pest. A little bit of effort goes a long way.
Windsprite

I think he is more obsessed with BEING a virgin.
Reply 36
Windsprite

are you one ? I'll give your vagina such training, its gona be Buuuuulet....proof
UniManz
are you one ? I'll give your vagina such training, its gona be Buuuuulet....proof

my vag has teeth so don't even go there.... :teeth:
Reply 38
Out dated social constructs. That and the fact theres more women then men so they have the choice and thus make guys approach them.
because you're probably ugly

Latest

Trending

Trending