Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Zeuss™)
    because you're probably ugly
    hahaha, love it.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, UniManz's a moron. I don't care if I get a bloody warning for saying it, it's bloody well true. This forum would be better if we were actually allowed to call people on their bull and be blunt about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Failed123)
    Wow, UniManz's a moron. I don't care if I get a bloody warning for saying it, it's bloody well true. This forum would be better if we were actually allowed to call people on their bull and be blunt about it.
    ur username = Failed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UniManz)
    How come if I go up to a nice girl and flirt with her and stuff and then ask "hey babe wana come over and get freaky", she's slap me and probably call her boys to beat the **** out of me.

But if a sexy girl comes up to a guy and says it, everyone will be on it.
    sounds like you need to lose your virginity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakeee)
    sounds like you need to lose your virginity.
    No offence ur muslim, have u lost it ?

ReputationRep:
    No offence ur muslim, have u lost it ?
    yeah to my first *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Windsprite)
    my vag has teeth so don't even go there.... :teeth:
    ahaha

ReputationRep:
    cos girls know that guys are always up for it so they can get away with saying it...

ReputationRep:
    How come if I go up to a nice girl and flirt with her and stuff and then ask "hey babe wana come over and get freaky", she's slap me and probably call her boys to beat the **** out of me.

Becuase UNIMANZ some females may not appreciate you being so forward and may find your use of language inappropriate or offensive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom tom)
    Becuase UNIMANZ some females may not appreciate you being so forward and may find your use of language inappropriate or offensive
    well thats me

ReputationRep:
    well thats me
    well then that's a really sad story... just don't EVER expect to get anywhere with any female talking LIKE THAT.... and if you do ever get laid with those pathetic lines (which i doubt) than there's somethingg seriously wrong with that female...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom tom)
    well then that's a really sad story... just don't EVER expect to get anywhere with any female talking LIKE THAT.... and if you do ever get laid with those pathetic lines (which i doubt) than there's somethingg seriously wrong with that female...
    i will get laid very soon, ive got a date on saturday, im going to her house, lol if i don't have sex, im deleting her number lol.

ReputationRep:
    ur username = Failed
    The only people that point that out are those that aren't intelligent enough to have a good response. You just proved that mate. Yes, I picked an unfortunate name, because I wasn't planning on hanging around, can you grow up now?

ReputationRep:
    I think this may solely be UniManz's problem, rather than a generic one shared by millions of males.
    I just can't imagine why his dating techniques don't render women weak at the knees ... :iiam:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olivia_Lightbulb)
    I think this may solely be UniManz's problem, rather than a generic one shared by millions of males.
    I just can't imagine why his dating techniques don't render women weak at the knees ... :iiam:
    Cos most guys are too pussy to go and do it, they only when they're drunk and by that i mean very drunk, im Alpha.

ReputationRep:
    If you're very good looking and very confident, you can pull it off, believe in yourself.
    says the virgin

ReputationRep:
    UniManz.. Seriously.. Alpha? WTF!! Go out and learn something amazing called SOCIAL SKILLS, and then try again

ReputationRep:

This reminds when I was talking to a girl and a guy in a Zoro costume threatened to kick my arse because apparently he liked her :sad:

Back to topic: that is just the general ways things work it has for some reason always worked like that and will most likely will continue to work like that. Though I am guessing it is more to do with the fact men are up for it pretty much any time while women aren't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anyarian)
    says the virgin
    youre 17, when ure old enough to talk about sex, come in this thrad

ReputationRep:
    :troll: ?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.