Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UniManz)
    How come if I go up to a nice girl and flirt with her and stuff and then ask "hey babe wana come over and get freaky", she's slap me and probably call her boys to beat the **** out of me.

But if a sexy girl comes up to a guy and says it, everyone will be on it.
    Probably because it's a pretttyyyy bad line? I find it smacks of trying too hard to impress your mates. Or I might not find you that attractive...I'm not a fan of stuff that sounds unnatural.

When I first read this I thought it was a joke. Seriously, who says that?!

ReputationRep:
    Cos most guys are too pussy to go and do it, they only when they're drunk and by that i mean very drunk, im Alpha.
    From your garbled reply, I assume by 'too pussy' you mean too profoundly stupid?
    You are quite a horrible specimen of humanity you realise this I hope?

ReputationRep:
    i will get laid very soon, ive got a date on saturday, im going to her house, lol if i don't have sex, im deleting her number lol.
    oook you just keep up with that attitude of yours... we'll see where it gets you

ReputationRep:
    Well this has been resolved. The boy has bad social skills, next?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olivia_Lightbulb)
    From your garbled reply, I assume by 'too pussy' you mean too profoundly stupid?
    You are quite a horrible specimen of humanity you realise this I hope?
    ure not better than me, too pussy is scared, just like when pussy is scared of a penis entering it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mipegg)
    Out dated social constructs. That and the fact theres more women then men so they have the choice and thus make guys approach them.
    That's some nice piece of logic :p: it's actually the other way around there are more boys born (we do die faster tough).
    so there are more men than women (up to a certain age) and therefore more choice for women.
    I'm curious about what the ratio is for 18 year olds.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is going no where so I am closing it.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.