Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How often do you rep other people? Watch

• View Poll Results: How often do you use your power of rep?
    Every day
    31.68%
    Occasionally
    28.71%
    Never
    13.86%
    It depends on whether I see a post I disagree with or love
    25.74%

(Original post by Glutamic Acid)
    One starts with 100 rep points when they join, but 110 is the minimum needed for one's rep to count. So he needs another 10 (if he had another 10 he'd have another gem).
    I am... tempted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    I am... tempted.
    You do realise that even if he repped you back any rep you got would be removed don't you? It happened to Profesh when someone with the same glitch negged him.

(Original post by Kuriso)
    You do realise that even if he repped you back any rep you got would be removed don't you? It happened to Profesh when someone with the same glitch negged him.
    Yeah, I know... but still, I'd be able to say that for a few minutes I had over 21 million rep points, wouldn't I?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eru Iluvatar)
    lol, thanks, you'll have to make do with being on my rep list :p: (might hold a raffle for voters later on, to win a sub though, depends on how many votes i need to get)
    I've voted too. Hope she wins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steeler4life)
    I've voted too. Hope she wins.
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    If I see a really funny or really helpful post then I'll rep it, but it's probably only about once a week.

I don't think I've ever given negative rep.

ReputationRep:
    I just randomly rep people when I can be bothered, but most days I don't even log-on any more so go **** yourself. I never give negative rep except to my alter-ego Kitsunegari.

ReputationRep:
    lol, thanks, you'll have to make do with being on my rep list :p: (might hold a raffle for voters later on, to win a sub though, depends on how many votes i need to get)
    I voted

ReputationRep:
    consider me vote 145

And i voted i rep everyday :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    i try to rep everyday coz im lovely :flutter:

normally if i cant think of anyone, i just rep the last person who quoted me, someone who has repped me or a random person in the shout box

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayzy)
    i try to rep everyday coz im lovely :flutter:

normally if i cant think of anyone, i just rep the last person who quoted me, someone who has repped me or a random person in the shout box
    I like lovely people. :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unknownking321)
    I like lovely people. :flutter:
    i like you too :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayzy)
    i like you too :love:
    How sweet are you? Sweeter than sugar? :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unknownking321)
    How sweet are you? Sweeter than sugar? :hmmmm2:
    no :puppyeyes: i could cover myself in chocolate tho, would that make me sweeter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayzy)
    no :puppyeyes: i could cover myself in chocolate tho, would that make me sweeter?
    Maybe. :holmes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.