Im doing WORK EXP! Any Questions? Ask me n i'll ask the dentist 4 u :D Watch

ReputationRep:
    tsr

ReputationRep:
    I can't find any?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexis 123)
    I can't find any?
    Keep looking!!! the deadline is soon!!! btw if u have any questions...ask away

ReputationRep:
    tsr

ReputationRep:
    tsr

ReputationRep:
    tsr

ReputationRep:
    are you STILL doing work exp? and i'm sure people will post their own questions if they have any, bumping the thread doesn't seem to be doing much..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TwirlGirl)
    are you STILL doing work exp? and i'm sure people will post their own questions if they have any, bumping the thread doesn't seem to be doing much..
    yep thats how i roll...

ReputationRep:
    when your going in for a check up wat does the whole 6 .. 6 .. 7.. 5 business mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chezz4)
    when your going in for a check up wat does the whole 6 .. 6 .. 7.. 5 business mean?
    An adult usually has 32 teeth, 16 upper and 16 lower. You can divide these in 4 sets of 8:
    • Upper Right (UR) 1-8
    • Upper Left (UL) 1-8
    • Lower Right (LR) 1-8
    • Lower Left (LL) 1-8

The 1s are you front teeth, the 8s are your wisdom teeth (right at the back), and all the ones in between are 2-7.

Here's a simple diagram of a full set of teeth. Each 'code' represents a tooth.

UR8 UR7 UR6 UR5 UR4 UR3 UR2 UR1 UL1 UL2 UL3 UL4 UL5 UL6 UL7 UL8

LR8 LR7 LR6 LR5 LR4 LR3 LR2 LR1 LL1 LL2 LL3 LL4 LL5 LL6 LL7 LL8

This post will either help you to understand or confuse you further.

ReputationRep:
    lol - cool - i got my work exp. sorted out over summer - managed to work with my actual dentist - it was amazing!!

thanks for ur help - im doing an EPQ about gum disease and its relation heart disease - thats why i wanted the info

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ammar21)
    lol - cool - i got my work exp. sorted out over summer - managed to work with my actual dentist - it was amazing!!

thanks for ur help - im doing an EPQ about gum disease and its relation heart disease - thats why i wanted the info
    lol thats an amazingly late response!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Circularmover)
    lol thats an amazingly late response!!!
    lol sorry m8!

ReputationRep:
    stop this damn thread now!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mali Singh)
    stop this damn thread now!!!
    why?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.